Chapter 20;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

F*** Lee Chan Hee.

Curse him for exisiting. Curse him for kissing another girl. Curse him for making my stomach flip and heart pump so badly whenever I see him. Curse him for making me miserable. Curse him for hurting me.

*Wait... Why am I so uptight over my brother kissing another girl?!* You thought angrily to yourself.

Right now, you just wanted to thrash everything you see in front of you.

You squeezed through the crowds, pushing some people down to the floor but all you cared was to get to your brother as soon as possible.

"LEE CHAN HEE." You shouted across the crowds.

Upon hearing his name, he quickly pushed the girl out from his embrace and then turned to look at you, only to earn a slap.

"Lee ~~~~! What are you doing!?" Chunji yelled.

"What am I doing? I'm being a freaking fool." You spat and then kicked him where the sun wouldn't shine tomorrow.

"What the hell?!"  Chunji screamed while holding his... ahem.

You glared at him and then quickly alighted the bus. Changjo ran out of the bus with you, and you screamed at him, "WHY ARE YOU HERE!!?"

"I... I only wanted to tell you... that... erm... well... your par-" Changjo started but you grabbed him by the shoulder and then yelled, "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!?!? OH NO. PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE..." You sobbed.

"Erm... ~~~~? Calm down? They just sent me here while I'm visiting my aunt and cousins in Jeju to ask you when are you both going back to Seoul... You didn't contact them after you all arrived so... yeah..." Changjo pulled your hands away from his now crumpled jacket.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I got too worked up..." You continued sobbing.

"Are you alright...?" Changjo awkwardly pulled you into a hug.

"Am I alright? No. I'm not..." You sniffed.

"Care to tell... me? Actually, you don't have to." Changjo looked at you.

"We ought to stop answering our own questions." you chuckled.

Changjo's face became serious. "It's about Chunji right?"

"Don't say that bastard's name." You glared at the floor.

"Talk to that bastard alright? The both of you have something so obvious to the other Teen Top members that you both don't even realise. Fools." Changjo sniggered.

"YAH! Did you just call me a fool? Pabo Changjo!" You flicked his forehead.

Changjo then leaned in so close that you could smell his scent.

*He smells like... fish.*

"Changjo!!! You stink seriously!!!" You jumped up.

"Muahaha, I went to the beach before that to fish. How else would you think I could save you from those rowdy boys!" Changjo laughed.

"Who goes to the beach to fish?" You face-palmed Changjo.

"That was what I realised after I went there." Changjo frowned.

"Pabo." You laughed and Changjo smiled at you.

"It's nice seeing you happy again. Now, go to talk to that bastard alright?" Changjo leaned in again and wiped your tears with his thumb.

You pulled him into a hug and smiled, "Thanks Jonghyun."

Changjo gladly hugged you back and said, "Anything for my best buddy!!!"

 

Chunji's POV:

I can't believe I actually ran after ~~~~, only to see Changjo kissing her and she hugging him and smiling like there's no tomorrow.

How could ~~~~ make my heart beat, flutter, twist in jealously and so angry it wants to run out to punch Changjo in the face. He freaking took her first kiss!

I then punched myself. *Stupid me... Why did I kiss that stupid girl on the bus?*

Then I rememebered, *I kissed her for you, ~~~~...*

*I will love you, whether you are my sister or not... I will love you... even if you aren't my sister... I will love you... like a man... not a brother...*

A tear slid off my cheek as I sat on the floor, cursing at my foolish unrequited love, at my e love for my twin sister and at my stupid heart that fell for my sister as a man.

"Yah." An angry voice sounded.

I looked up and saw ~~~~.

I looked away and said, "What?"

"Look at me..." ~~~~'s voice softened.

"No." I swallowed.

Then, ~~~~ pulled me to face her. Her cheeks were stained with tears. Did... she cry because of me? Did the kiss really affect her that much? Don't tell me...

"You stupid pabo." She lightly punched my chest.

I held her wrists from punching me. "Will you love me if I wasn't your brother?" I asked seriously.

"W-What? I... I... No. I would never fall in love with this irresponsible player." ~~~~ didn't meet my eyes.

I reached out to cup her cheeks with my fingers. I brought her face close to mine,  "Answer me now. Will you fall in love with me? Because... I will."

 

Your POV:

Chunji's face was so near to your face that you could feel his hot breath on your face.

"I... I already did..." You closed your eyes and waited for your brother's reaction.

Instead of being shocked and everything, you felt something soft on your forehead.

Chunji's lips.

He pulled away and then said, "I'm sorry."

"I knew it. You are just going to be as irr-" You glared at him but what stopped you was that thing.

That stupid thing that made you cry, made your heart go all tingly, that thing that you dreamt.

 

Chunji's lips was pressed onto yours.