Chapter 8;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

 

Your dad cheered as he drived your whole family to dinner. "Yes... finally, the head of the house get a say in dinner!!! BIBIMPAP!!!" He cheered while driving.
 
"Hubby. Keep your eyes on the road. And since when were you the head of the house? You just won today because I chose bibimpap too..." Your mother questioned him.
 
"Erm... H-haha... Of course, Jagiya, you are the... head of the house!!! I was k-kidding you know?" Your father stuttered in front of your mother.
 
"Gosh... Dad, you are such a weakling in front of mum..." Chunji whined.
 
You folded your shoulders and slumped into the car-seat. You were really upset that you all weren't eating hamburgers.
 
"We will eat hamburgers the next time okay?" Chunji ruffled your hair, seeing your disappointment.
 
"I was really craving for beef patties..." You pouted.
 
"Okay then. Oppa will make them for you when we reach home!" He smiled.
 
"Oppa knows how to cook?!!?" Your eyes widened.
 
"Duh..." He winked.
 
"What about your pizza?" You asked him.
 
"You'll see later." He whispered and then smirked.
 
When you all finally reached the bibimpap restaurant, your father chose the food and then Chunji started groaning, "Urgh... Omma? My stomach hurts really badly..."
 
"Eh...? Eottoke..." Your mother asks worriedly.
 
"I think I will skip today's dinner..." Chunji stood up from his seat and then said, "~~~~-ah... Go back with me... I don't think I can go back alone..."
 
You nodded quickly and then followed your brother out of the restaurant, despite your parents' calling the both of you.
 
"That was fake right?" You asked Chunji.
 
"Not exactly. My stomach really hurts from hunger. Let's just say, today, Omma and Appa will have some date-for-two, while we go on our own date-for-two." Chunji linked his arms with yours and then brought you to a pizza parlour.
 
"Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni." Chunji closed the menu immediately and then winked at the female waitress. 
 
"More cheese please." He aegyo-ed and earned the waitress's blush.
 
"I don't like cheese, Chan Hee." You said, pissed off.
 
"Then, less cheese please." Chunji returned the menu and then glanced at you. 
 
"Still craving for hamburgers?" He asked you.
 
"I'm craving for anything other than pizzas, including bibimpap. I didn't escape family dinner to see you flirting with every female between the ages 1 to 100." You rolled your eyes.
 
"Yah! I don't flirt with every fema-..." His voice trailed down as he said, "Let's get out of here."
 
"Why?" You asked.
 
You looked at where Chunji's eyes were fixed on from his direction and saw 9 people. 9 guys. Who were all too familiar to you.
 
". I can't believe it." You muttered and then Chunji grabbed your wrist, "Let's go."
 
"No way! How can I go when my favourite group is reunited and eating together?!?!" You yelled.
 
That was a wrong move, as now U-kiss, were all looking at you.
 
"Crap..." You said.
 
Chunji rolled his eyes and then pulled you to their table. "Hey, people. This girl over here is madly in love with you all, so please bear with her."
 
"Oh... please tell her to also get out of here." Chunji continued.
 
You slapped his arm and then bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo. Don't listen to him... I'm... leaving now."
 
"Chan Hee!!! I can't believe U-kiss is in front of me!!!!!" You whispered excitedly into his ear.
 
"Me neither..." Chunji sighed as he looked at his sister's face blushing badly.
 
"Oh!!! A fan!!! I love fans!!!" Alexander exclaimed.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, we are U-kiss!" Soohyun smiled.
 
"It's cool to meet fans here, right? As you know... we aren't exactly popular in Korea." Hoon pipped up.
 
"No no no!!! You all are really popular!!! I'm serious." You placed your hand on your heart.
 
Kevin chuckled and then, stuck his hand out for a hand-shake. "Thanks.. What's your name? I like meeting KISS-mes!" 
 
You shook it back and then said, "~~~~. Lee ~~~~."
 
"Nice name..." Kibum looked at you intently.
 
"I'm telling you. Don't you dare look at her like this." Chunji glared at Kibum.
 
"Oooh! Is he your boyfriend, ~~~~?" Kevin asked.
 
Chunji s his hand around your waist and then said, "Yeah..."
 
You opened your eyes widely and then said, "Not again..." 
 
At this moment, the rest of Teen Top walked into the pizza parlour.
 
"Chunji! With your girlfriend here?" You heard one of them yell.
 
"." You muttered under your breath.