Chapter 1;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

You sighed as you banged the bathroom door. "LEE CHAN HEE!!! GET OUT OF THERE!" You yelled, exasperated at your brother. He was... one vain man and took forever in the bathroom. 

"MUUUUUM!!!!!!!! Chan Hee is taking really long again!!!" You called out.

"I'm done!" Chunji said quickly as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Pabo!" You flicked his forehead as he winked at you. He grabbed you into a quick hug and used his fingers to trace your eyebrows. "Oh...Eottoke... Our ~~~~ can't get angry too much, if not, wrinkles will grow and no one would marry you!" He stuck out his tongue. You slapped his fingers away and pulled yourself out of his embrace. You walked into the bathroom as you got yourself ready for school.

About half an hour later, your whole family was all ready for breakfast. They consisted of your parents, Chunji and you. Even though, you all weren't exactly that rich, you still had a comfortable life together with Chunji.

"Bacon!!!!!!" Chunji clapped his hands as he sat down.

"Son. If you didn't know, your sister complained of your... bathroom behaviour again." Appa sighed as he ruffled Chunji's hair.

"APPA! I took hours to style it nicely!!! Now, it's gonna take me hours again..." Chunji pouted.

"Oh no you are so NOT going to go back into the toilet. If you are, I'm going to get Dad to drive me to school alone, and you are going to fig-" Before you could complete your sentence, Chunji stuffed a piece of bacon into your mouth.

"Delicious?" He asked you cutely.

You nodded your hand, your mouth full, and gave him a thumbs-up.

"Ah... my cute little sister." He ruffled your hair.

"dnfkdnfYAHfnginkfk!" You exclaimed, your mouth still full.

"Hey! Don't speak with your mouth full... it's so unglam! What if you don't get a boyfriend!?" He poked your cheeks.

You swallowed hard and then said, "I'm so going to get a boyfriend!!!"

"Then he have to go through me before even touching a strand of your hair!" Chunji exclaimed.

"Over-protective brother..." You sighed as you finished your breakfast.

Your mother then prepared both of your school-bags and ushered the both of you out of the house. "Have fun at school!!!" She hugged the both of you.

"Deh Omma!" Chunji and you said in unison. 

Then, your father drove the both of you to school, but dropping you a bit further from the school gates.

"See you after school, ~~~~!" Your father gave you a quick peck of your cheeks.

"See ya' later!" Chunji said while pecking your cheeks too.

You waved good-bye as you walked in to school yourself. It had always been like that, your father dropping you off before Chunji as you just couldn't stand the girls at school... Your brother was one of the Kingkas, or, one of the most popular kids at school. That means, along with his friends, he was adored by the guys and the girls, earning him many fans and a huge audience wherever he goes. You couldn't stand this kind of attention and thus, requested for your relationship with Chunji not to be revealed. The both of you acted like normal classmates, but Chunji can be a little bit forgetful and act like himself at home, but still, no one knew your relationship other than the school principal and teachers.

You puffed your cheeks out as you said to yourself, "Be ready for today then! Fighting!"

You walked to school, but much to your disappointment, the fans were already waiting for Teen Top. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH RICKY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" You heard someone yell as you held your head low and quickly rushed into the school.

So far, you knew that Lee Byung Hun, or L.Joe, C.A.P, or Bang Min Soo, Ricky, or Yoo Chang Hyun, Niel, or Ahn Daniel and Changjo, or Choi Jonghyun, together with Chunji, were in Teen Top. Even though, you haven't met them face to face, or exchanged any conversations, you still knew who they were, due to the fact that they were your brother's best-friends and they were all in your class, though they probably didn't knew you actually existed. (A/N: In this story, everyone in Teen Top has the same age.)

As you were walking quickly into the school, you didn't notice the person in front of you, and accidentally knocked him over. "Ooof..." He gruffed as you fell over him. You realised that you were practically on him and quickly got up. "I am so sorry! I didn't notice you, so I knocked you down! It wasn't on purpose!!!" You bowed profusely.

He got up and brushed the dirt off his clothes. "Look where you are going the next time." He flipped his hair side-ways and then glanced at you for awhile. 

"Isn't that... one of the Teen Top members? Changjo?" You thought to yourself as a hand suddenly grabbed you.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" You yelled and ninja-attacked the person by elbowing his sides.

"~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

Lee Chan Hee.

"Gosh... Chan Hee, must you shock me like this?" You sighed as you looked at him clutching his sides in pain.

"Looks like you are well-equipped in case a boy tries to get fresh with you." He pouted.

You flicked his forehead and asked him, "So... do you need my help in anything? We don't exactly interact in school you know?"

"Can't a brother see his beloved sister?" Chunji pouted again.

"I'm am so lucky I didn't inherit those pouts." You rolled your eyes.

"Thank you for loving my pouts. Anyway, I just needed to escape from those fans." He said coolly.

"You dolled up for them for hours in the toilet, making my bladder almost die, and now you tell me you wanna escape from them?" You rolled your eyes again.

"Thank you for being so understanding with your darling brother. Truth to be told, that Queenka, what's her name again? Vanessa? She asked me out again for the umpteen time... Doesn't she already know that I'm dating 4 of the other Queenkas already? Yumi, Sarang, Raine and Eun-jae. Well... maybe I could fit in one more girl for my love-life but... it's tough you know? To reject pretty girls?" Chunji said.

"Well... too bad for you having such... wonderful... love candidates in your life..." You patted his head.

"Thank you once again, for being such an awesome sister." He winked. Then, the school-bell rang. "Ooops... time for class. See you later!" He winked once more, gave you a quick and tight hug, before running off.

"Aish... what a pabo brother I have..." You sighed as you thought, even though, your insides were still tingling from the hug your brother had left you with.