Girl Talk + Incident

Gotcha Heart

 

Inside a public café, Sarah and Nabi shared a big slice of cake while they enjoyed their smoothies. Another solo day for these two ladies because of their men's concert and so they decided to go out on a girly girl date. And one more reason to do this - it's Nabi and Kyungsoo's wedding anniversary so Sarah wanted to comfort her. "Sarah, thanks for inviting me for this date. You know... I really planned to just slack off in the house and wait for Kyungsoo..." Nabi said while her baby bump - she's twenty-four weeks pregnant already. "That won't do. You need to celebrate. I'm sure Kyungsoo's dying to finish the concert too." Sarah said. In her case, it's only been eleven weeks and the things that are noticeable in her were her weight gain and the growing acnes on her face but her lower abdomen started to protrude a bit. "Yeah I know... by the way, didn't you say you will try yoga?" Nabi asked. "I tried, I stopped on the third day. I can't. No way I will do it. I'm so tired." Sarah answered and made a blowfish. "I can relate. I understand, so it's okay." Nabi said and chuckled. "But you~ how's baby Hyejinnie?" Sarah asked with a smile. She took her phone out and checked if Baekhyun had any messages before looking up again. "I have a feeling that this princess is gonna be big." Nabi said and laughed softly. "Her Appa always feeds Eomma well~" She added while her tummy again. "Aw~ Nabi, how did it feel when you found out about her gender?" Sarah then asked with her dreamy expression.

"Of course it felt so great. Kyungsoo and I really wanted a girl. How about you and Baekhyun?"

Pouting a bit, Sarah took another bite on the cake before answering. "He wants a girl, I want a boy but whatever." She said and chuckled. "When you find out, you won't really care in the end anymore." Nabi said earning an eager nod from Sarah. "But what frustrates me the most are my acnes. Why don't you have much acne?" She then asked. "It's different with all women. Maybe that's the reaction on you while for me... I simply gain weight. I could barely see my feet now, add the bump." Nabi answered. "That too. I'm gaining too much weight when I'm still on the early stage." Sarah murmured with a pout. "But it's a good thing that you're eating more now. I remember Baekhyun telling me you barely ate. He's so worried about you. Whenever we meet, I can't even remember him asking me how I really am, he just ask me everything about pregnancy." Nabi spoke while chuckling. Sarah bit her lower lip and felt moved by that, she looked down and her tummy. "This baby has a very sweet dad." She murmured. "Well anyway~ how's ?" Nabi suddenly changed the topic and Sarah's eyes widen feeling all flustered. "Y-yah~ Why will we talk about that..." Sarah muffled while looking around. "We're both girls, c'mon share~" Nabi said and moved even closer to the table. "Well... We kinda do it... maybe... once every two weeks if we can..." Sarah muffled while looking up as if the answers were there on the ceiling. "Only the right? You do more s?" Nabi asked and Sarah already covered her blushing face. Nabi was so straightforward - just like her husband. "Yah, Nabi why so private..." Sarah murmured.

"There's nothing to be shy about~ we pregnant women still deserve some love alright."

Slowly removing her hand on her face, Sarah looked back at Nabi again who had a cheeky smile on. "For me if I can't pleasure Kyungsoo with my outer appearance that much anymore... I do it by actions..." Nabi hushed while clacking her tongue in a cool way. It finally made Sarah laugh while covering . "Yah~ Don't just laugh there. I shared mine. You share yours too." Nabi said. Clearing , Sarah tried her best to stop laughing. There's nothing to be shy about Nabi, they've shared a lot of things with each other for a long time now, it just really makes her laugh at how comfortable the woman is. "There are times when... we only do s without getting to the real things. C-cause... I don't want to." She finally explained. "Oh yeah? Doesn't that leave Baekhyun frustrated though?" Nabi asked and laughed. Leaning closer to the table, Sarah put her hands on the side of her lips before speaking. "I make it up with the blow..." She mouthed and Nabi stifled a laugh and did a high-five with Sarah. "I swear.... This is so weird to say but... Gosh, I can't say it." Sarah said and ran her fingers through her hair while chuckling. "What is it?~ Just tell me." Nabi insisted in between grins. "It has become more... pleasurable to me when... I do it... Like... I feel addicted of his... Sorry." Sarah covered her face again and scooted down the table when Nabi laughed even more. The two pregnant women high fived while still laughing - both were obviously flustered already.

"Me too sometimes."

Sarah stifled a laugh when Nabi added. "Why, is he big?" She asked in between laughter and Nabi reached her hand to hit her arm lightly. "Yah for your information, height doesn't measure the size. Especially the length, the length enough to choke you..." Nabi defended and the two burst out into sniggers again while doing continuous high-fives. "Yah~ thickness is also a factor. Sometimes, down there might be short-not too short—but if it's thick enough for my mouth to open widely... hm hm feast~" Sarah added and Nabi was already burying her face on the table while laughing. "Oh my god, we need to stop this. It's gonna be so awkward when we meet EXO." Nabi murmured and Sarah was already wiping the tears in her eyes because of too much laughing.

Eventually - finally - the two sneaky preggies managed to stop with their naughty topic for the sake of Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's reputations. They didn't even realize they already finished their cake and smoothies. "What do you wanna do next?" Sarah asked. Looking around, she gave a small smile to those people who were knowingly looking at them. "I kinda plan to have a haircut already. I really need one now since I'm having so much hair falls." Nabi said while running her fingers through her hair. "Oh~ I want to get one too. Should we both ge-" Sarah's words were interrupted by her ringtone especially for Baekhyun's calls. "Wait, Oppa's calling." She said while taking her phone out. "Is the concert done now? Not yet right?" Nabi asked since she also knows the time. Sarah pressed the answer button and put the phone on her ear. "Oppa? Concert's done?" She spoke while glancing at Nabi. "Sarah-yah, this is Junmyeon Oppa."A different voice spoke instead. "Oh... Junmyeon Oppa, why do you have Oppa's phone?" Sarah asked. "There was a stage malfunction earlier, Baekhyun fell off on one stage hole. He brok—“What the hell, I told you not right now, why tell her she's pregn—Yah, she needs to know. Wait—“ Sarah began hearing different voices like they were arguing. "Oppa? Is he okay? Oppa... answer me, where's Baekhyun?" She called out and her tears were already forming. Nabi got alarmed and stood up to sit down beside Sarah instead and tried to listen.

"Hello? This is Kyungsoo. Calm down."

"How can I calm down when you won't tell me what really happened. Where's Baekhyun Oppa?" Sarah asked. Hearing Kyungsoo's voice, Nabi decided to talk instead and grabbed the phone. "Honey, Nabi here. Tell me, I'll explain to her." She spoke while glancing at Sarah who was already crying in so much worry. "Baekhyun fell off the stage hole earlier. He broke his right forearm and sprained his neck. He was rushed to the hospital right away but we're moving on to the concert in a few minutes without him, it's a bit... I can't explain but the fall was hard and left him unconscious... but don't tell Sarah that part anymore." Kyungsoo spoke right away after hearing his wife's voice. "Oh... O-okay, I understand." Nabi murmured. "Tell Sarah he's gonna be okay. He's flying back there with Sunghwan Hyung tomorrow morning. Tell her everything's alright. Stay with her for a while, honey. I'm sure she's so worried right now. He left his things here so Junmyeon hyung decided to call Sarah. Hyunkyun hyung's gonna follow to the hospital later together with Baekhyun's stuffs so maybe later you can try calling again to talk to him." Kyungsoo added. "Okay... I will. Bye." Nabi ended the call which made Sarah hold her hand. "W-what happened?" Sarah asked in between sobs. Nabi reached her hand to wipe her tears first before speaking.

"Baekhyun injured his arm and neck but Kyungsoo said he's fine. He's going to arrive back here tomorrow morning, he's with Sunghwan Oppa. Don't worry, okay?" Nabi said. Sarah breathed rapidly but nodded. She was trying her best to be calm, she shouldn't feel all worried because her blood pressure rises. "W-was he in so much pain? He doesn’t always hurt himself like that..." She murmured. Nabi just wiped her tears and shook her head. "I'm sure he's gonna be fine. He's Baekhyun, remember?" She reassured the worried lady. So for the remaining of the day, Nabi tried her best to distract Sarah. They did get a haircut and she even accompanied Sarah to the groceries. "Are you cooking?" Nabi asked as she followed Sarah who was pushing the cart. "Yes... When he arrives tomorrow, I will cook healthy food for him." Sarah answered. "I'm trying to call him but he isn't answering." Nabi said while looking down to her phone. "I-it's okay... I prefer him resting... He might be resting." Sarah answered with a firm expression like she was holding on her tears. Nabi really admired how she handle this, she thought if it was her she could have gone berserk and make Kyungsoo go home right at this second. "He'll be fine." She said earning a light nod from Sarah. "I know... and if I worry too much... Baekhyun Oppa wouldn't like. Even if I am... so much... I will stay calm. Just like right now, I'd rather plan for the food I will cook for him and other more things than worrying without doing anything." She explained. She heaved a sigh as their walk got a bit slower. She couldn't wait to see him and take care of him. Seeing him in pain was the last thing she wanted to see and all she wanted to do was to remove that from him.

 

The next day...

Sarah managed to have a few hours of broken sleep. She constantly got out of the room as if Baekhyun would magically appear out of nowhere. She did that for who knows how many times and she has welcomed the sun back with her widely opened eyes. It's not good for her to have less sleep but she couldn't contain the worry inside of her. As soon as she finished washing up, she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While doing so, she kept on glancing at the clock as well. She was able to talk with Baekhyun last night but only for a few minutes because he sounded groggy probably because of the medications or the treatment given to him so she cut it off short. Time check: nine in the morning. She received a text message from EXO's manager that they had just arrived; Sarah initially wanted to pick him up right at the airport but the manager suggested her not to because of the fans that were all there waiting all worried as well because the news broke like wild fire on the net as soon as it happened. It will just cause more commotion if she comes. When she was done cooking, she just left the eggs and bacon in a plate on the table before walking out of the condo. She literally waiting at the underground parking lot; just standing there the whole time. She had back pain but she couldn't care less about it, she wanted to guide him into the house once he arrives.

And her wait lasted for nearly half an hour - that's a pretty long stand for a pregnant woman but she couldn't help it, she knew she wouldn't be able to calm down inside the house too.

Just then, EXO's black van finally arrived. It made her jolt up from her standing position and her arms that were folded fell down to her sides. She literally trailed behind as it parked and waited at the door. "O-oppa..." She murmured as she already saw Baekhyun's shadow from inside and once the door lock did a clicking sound, Sarah reached for its handle and opened it. "O-oppa..." She called and burst out of tears as soon as she met eyes with Baekhyun. He had a neck brace on and a thick cast wrapped onto his right forearm while he wears a sling as well. Sunghwan came out quickly and helped Sarah guide Baekhyun out. Once he was out, Sarah put a hand onto his cheek very gently. "I-is it very painful?" She asked. Baekhyun shook his head and forced a smile. "I-it's fine... Ppoppo..." He murmured and so Sarah tiptoed and pressed their lips together for a lingering kiss. "Sarah, later at three, I'll bring him to SM's specialist hospital to further examine his arm and schedule the therapy sessions." Sunghwan explained while handing her Baekhyun's bag. "C-can I come along?" Sarah asked. "Yes, of course. It'll just take a few hours" The manager said. After explaining a few more remarks, Sunghwan finally left. Sarah held Baekhyun's healthy arm and guided him to walk. "Who told you?" Baekhyun asked, only his eyes glancing down to Sarah's direction - because of his neck sprain.

"Your members called. But they just said small injury... why does this look bad?"

Sarah glanced down to the thick cast on his arm. "It's gonna be fine... the doctor in Guangzhou said the cast hopefully... can be removed in eight weeks." Baekhyu muffled. "Ha? Eight..." Sarah started counting. "Oppa, our wedding's on the 2nd of April. D-do you still have that?" She asked in worry. "I don't know. They did a slight operation here too... C-cause the bone kind of—I don't wanna talk about it, it makes me remember how it looked." Baekhyun explained and Sarah bit her lower lip in so much worry. "But the weeks can lessen if I take better care of you, right?" She asked and ran her fingers through his hair to fix it. "Oppa... I was so worried..." She added and leaned her head lightly on his healthy arm. When they finally arrived inside, she leads him to the couch. "Oppa, just stay there alright? Have you eaten? I cooked food." She said and stood up across him but to her surprise, Baekhyun only leaned onto her tummy with all that he can, he actually struggled to do it because of the brace on his neck but he still managed to place his ear a bit near to her tummy. "How's my baby?" He asked. "Oppa..." Sarah muffled and placed her hand on the back of his head and her hair. "Appa's gonna be fine, don't worry." He muffled before giving a light kiss on her tummy. Then with his healthy hand, he lifted his arm up and cupped Sarah's face and pulled her head lower to his level. "Are you feeling pain anywhere?" Sarah asked in worry. Baekhyun just simply stared at her for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"Everything's going to be alright."

Sarah began crying again as she felt weak of what he said. She flopped down beside him before hugging him gently, avoiding his neck and right arm. "I was so worried... I d-didn't know what to do yesterday w-when your members called... W-why are you so careless..." She cried out. "I'm sorry, I promise this will never happen again." Baekhyun said and hugged her back only with his left arm. It frustrates him not to be able to bury his face on the crook of her neck like the usual thing he does. "Ottoke, I might wear a tuxedo with a cast." He said and chuckled. Sarah cried even more and slapped his back. "Aw!" He winced in pain which made Sarah jolt up. "Oh my god! S-sorry!" She said and began rubbing the area she hit. "No no no-it's okay-stop stop stop. It's okay, now don't touch it, it's fine..." Baekhyun tried giving a light nod and stopped her from doing so. Sarah wiped her tears while staring back at him. "How about the brace? How long?" She asked. "This one's shorter... maybe about four weeks." Baekhyun explained. "But aside from this two, I feel fine. I promise." He added and put his left hand up to affirm his words. "Anyway..." Baekhyun the moved closer to her with a smile. "I like your haircut." He said which made Sarah shyly smile and touched the ends of her hair. "D-do I look pretty? I've never tried this look before." She said. "It looks y." Baekhyun said and smiled meaningfully.

"Oh no, no no no Mr. Byun."

"What? I'm not doing anything."

Sarah stood up but was pulled down by Baekhyun again with his left hand. "Oppa, you're injured you still have time to think about stuffs like that?" She asked. "Exactly. My injuries stress me out. Like super. I want a cuddle." He said and puckered his lips but Sarah just pushed his mouth off. "AW!" He winced again when his neck moved because of what she did. Sarah's eyes widen and covered . "Yah, that's two points now." Baekhyun muffled with a glare. "I'm sorry..." Sarah moved closer and his cheek in guilt. Baekhyun just looked intently into her eyes making her slowly stop. "Kiss me..." He hushed. Without any word, Sarah tilted her head and captured Baekhyun's lips. She adjusted her body for him as they deepened the kiss. Her fingers reached up to their locked mouths and she parted Baekhyun's lips open before inserting her tongue in earning a moan from him. Her wet muscle massaged Baekhyun's while her left hand slowly traced down to his already growing tent down his pants giving it a light . Baekhyun would grab her face lower when she gets to a position he feels pain with but he still managed to kiss back with the same intensity. Just then, Sarah pulled away while gasping for air. "Oppa... breakfast first..." She murmured.

"I'm not hungry..."

"Oppa, you need to eat." Sarah completely pulled away from him and tried standing up when he pulled her down once again. "I have jetlag..." He murmured. Sarah gave up, she knew she wouldn't be able to force him to eat when he doesn't. It's so seldom that he doesn't feel hungry so when he said he doesn't feel hungry, she knows he's being serious. "How much pain do you feel on your arm? Be honest." She said while looking into his eyes again. "Just a bit. I took the medicine given before the flight." Baekhyun answered. "Come close." He put his left arm over her body pulling her closer. "Are you feeling nauseous?" he asked. "Yah... why worry about me, you should worry about yourself more..." Sarah murmured with a pout. "I'm really sorry... I know you are already having a hard time on your pregnancy... and I even added up." Baekhyun muffled and heaved a sigh. "Of course not... Don't think like that." Sarah hugged him on the waist placing her head near his chest. "You know, since I will be absent from the concerts for a while until I heal, I can focus more on our wedding preparation. I can accompany you now to the fitting and food tasting." He added. "Okay, I'll drive." Sarah said and smiled. She just actually received her license two weeks ago and so she was excited to drive for Baekhyun. She was grinning as she looked up at him but that was until he spoke,

"A broken arm and a strained neck is enough... now you want to kill me with your bad driving?"

"YAH! How about I kill you with my hands right now?? I'm a good driver!"

"Yeah and a good liar too."

"Don't you dare talk to me."

"Yah, I'm injured. Don't treat me like this. Honey—yah where are you going? D-don't leave me here, I'm in pain. Yah, baby! Drag your Eomma back here."