Holiday Request

Gotcha Heart

 

"Oppa! I hate you..."

Chuckling handsomely, Baehyun flopped down the couch while simply listening to Sarah's whiny voice on the other line. He was inside the practice room right now together with s but they were having a break from practice. Just a couple of days from now, their Winter Album will be released and apparently, he sent a brief voice note to Sarah singing a very brief line from their song. He sent it early in the morning before they began practicing and now it seems like she just woke up and called right away. "Wae?" He asked while stifling a laugh. The other members were all around the corners doing their own businesses during break. "Why sing short... sing it full." Sarah murmured with her still sleepy voice. "Moya, buy the album when it gets released if you want to hear. So spoiled." He scoffed back. "Oppa, no money." Sarah said cutely, her aegyo is activated early in the morning. "By the way, I have something to ask you." He changed the topic. "What is it, Oppa?" Sarah asked. Baekhyun looked around the practice room for a while before speaking. "Tell me the truth... Our V App yesterday... were you the 'SaeraByun' who I saw at the comments?" He murmured softly so she could only hear it. "W-what V-App?" Sarah asked but Baekhyun noticed the nervousness in her tone. "Don't lie. You commented. You said I look pretty without make up. It's you is it?" He asked with his growing smile. "A-ani..." Sarah answered. "Hm? I know how you text. You put space at every character. It's you." He pushed it in still while smirking. "I-I'm not Saera I—“Yah, don't play stupid. Saera's the pronunciation in English for your name alright. It's you. Don't lie." He cut her off and laughed winningly. "

"Ah waeee~ Is it bad to watch?"

"I told you not to watch it. It will be embarrassing." Baekhyun said and put his hand over his face. "But it's fun. Very very. You look crazy oppa." Sarah explained and Baekhyun bit his lower lip. "And so funny too. And Oppa, you use sticker I give you. Told you to put it in headboard of bed, why not put it there, not for phone." Sarah said. "It looks better on the phone alright." Baekhyun answered back. "But I put mine in my bed head so you put in there too." Sarah said. "Yah, am I a kid? Why would I put sticker on my bed?" Baekhyun asked while chuckling. "Oppa..." Once he heard that aegyo whining voice, he automatically felt weak around his knees but still he fought the urge to give in. "But I like better on the phone." He said. "Oppa... not for phone. Ugly on the phone. Phone should have case not sticker." She said. "Moya?~ Why are you deciding on that, it's my phone alright. You have your own phone." Baekhyun answered back. "Not caring about the phone. But about sticker. Oppa, it's not easy to find. Put it safe place. Phone always being brought, you go around and around places and always hold it, it might get old." She said. "Iron Man won't get old. He's... he's Iron." Baekhyun answered. "Eh?" Sarah asked not getting any sense of it. "Aish, whatever I'll just call you later. We're still practicing." He said. "Okie... I will prepare for class, Oppa." She said. "Okay, go ah—wait. So did you clear schedule on the 10th? You said you'll watch, right? You said that yesterday, it was clear..." He said like a kid. "Oppa, you come to house six in the morning yesterday. Still sleeping and you shake me very very hard and tell me to come to showcase but still very sleepy so I said yes so you let me sleep again." Sarah explained.

"Yah. What the hell, Sarah, you're so unfair."

"But Oppa, told you gonna do the kid's examination. Don't worry, a few more weeks it's Christmas vacation, can watch your live." Sarah said. "Aniya, I want showcase." Baekhyun said. "What is difference? Same songs." Sarah said. "Duh? It's Lotte World? I'll give you pass, let's use it for extreme rides after the showcase ‘cause it will be closed especially for EXO since we promoted them." He said. "EH?? I don’t want to!" Sarah yelled in fear that Baekhyun had to put the phone away from his ear. "Yah, it's gonna be fun because I'm scared too alright." He put the phone back on and grunts. "Oppa no, if you're scared, I'm more and more scared." Sarah answered. "Please, just this one. I really wanna ride it with you and then watch you cry after the ride, I will film it and show it to the members." He said and laughed. "Ah moya! So bad Oppa!" Sarah began whining. Mighty Baekhyun has ruined her whole day onwards probably. "But it depends... if Oppa will hold my hand very tightly... Not gonna be scared anymore... cause I'm safe." Sarah then calmed down after a few seconds. Baekhyun got silent feeling his heart pounding at what she said. "Uhh... I gotta go, practice will resume now." He said and as if on cue, the stylist came. "Okay, Oppa... take care and I love you so muchie." Sarah said and hung up first. Baekhyun cleared his throat and pounded his knuckles on his chest - his usual thing to ease the feelings up.

"Okay, wardrobe and hair concept. Let me talk about it with you guys for a few minutes, alright?"

Hearing the head stylist speak, all the EXO members lazily walked towards the couch and flopped down there and some who lost space just sat down on the floor. "Since it's Christmas, we usually go for natural and warm feel so recently we put Sehunnie's dark hair brown. And to still give the color, we lightened up Junmyeon's. Since majority of the promotions is live, Lay couldn't attend, I think there's no need to adjust the hair, right?" She asked and the group all nodded. "And for Kyungsoo, of course, he's still filming Hyung so we can't do a single change on his hair and besides, it's too short to still be styled." He said. So the stylist went on until to the last one, who was Baekhyun. "Okay, Baekhyun do you want to try another color?" She asked and Baekhyun shook his head. "No more color? Then what?" She asked. He only shrugged his shoulders, he thought he has ran out of ideas to his hair. "You want platinum white?" She asked and Baekhyun's eyes widen in bewilderment. "Yah, it's cool. I had that. You'll look like Jack Frost." Jongin joked and laughed. "Aniya, I'm too fair to still have white hair. I don't want that." Baekhyun answered. "Then what?" Let's go back to black." The stylist asked. The atmosphere got silent, all of their eyes were stuck at him waiting for his decision.

Going back to black, it reminds him of Sarah - she wants to see him in black hair. He was curious of how she will react about that and he wants to give her what she wants but he was scared that she will think he did it because she wants to - WAIT WHAT? He's a very complicated man, ayt. "What?" The head stylist asked again and Baekhyun was still in deep thought. "I'm not sure." He answered. "Do you think you have tried enough colors? If yes, then let's go back to black or brown." She asked. "Wait... Hmm..." Baekhyun scratched his head and looked up the ceiling. "Okay." He said. "Alright, everyone in black n—“Wait, I change my mind." Baekhyun cut her off. "What? Stay in blonde?" She asked. "Yes." He said. "Alright, only one member will have blonde, let's move on to—“I like dark hair for  it looks good in winter." Baekhyun spoke again with his unsure expression. The stylist, even the EXO members already had their demanding faces while looking at him. "But then, my blonde hair makes me look brighter... Noona, I swear I want to go black but I think.... Yes, blonde for a while? So not right now... for the brown. I think... blonde... better cooler?" He explained with uncertainty and with his suddenly broken language. The head stylist heaved a sigh and put a hand on her waist. "Baekhyun, I'll ask you one last time. Are you sure you don't want to go back to brown hair right now? Your roots are really growing now. I thought you want to go back brown after trying out different colors? Your showcase is in three days. Make up your mind now." The stylist asked impatiently.

Baekhyun made a blowfish and stared in space. It was confusing. It was as confusing as to what he feels for Sarah. No wait, actually, he wasn't confused of his feelings He knew it - HE LOVES SARAH JACOBS. But the way he loves her won't make him risk her safety and freedom for his own good and certainty. It would feel good to official mark her as his but it won't be good for the situation, he thought. He rather waits for everything to be settled first or until it is much easier to be happy for an idol - right now, he knew the fans were still not over the last issue. Different from how good Kyungsoo in hiding was, he's the most careless member when it comes to relationships cause like he said he falls too much and wouldn't care about anything when he's in love. So confusing - just like the condition of his glorious hair. "No, I want to stay blonde for a little while more, maybe right after the winter comeback? I don't know whatever but I'll let it stay for Sing For You promotion at least." He finally answered after that long deep thought. "Yes, he wanted to be Ken for Barbie and sing for her." Chanyeol joked and the others laughed along. For the past week since EXO met Sarah, they've been calling her a Barbie and would endlessly tease Baekhyun about it. "It isn't like that. I said after Sing For You." Baekhyun explained and rolled his eyes. After a brief word from the stylist, she excused herself for a while to let the group practice first before continuing with the wardrobe discussion.

 

Saturday, 10th of December 2015

Many fans attended EXO's Sing For You Showcase that was held in Lotte World. It was tiring but fun for EXO as well as they had a short game together. But unfortunately, Sarah really couldn't come because of her task. She apologized to Baekhyun like a hundred times and although he insisted for quite a few times as well, he gave up in the end and just considered her own schedules. And so he made sure that afterwards, he would just visit her home. Indeed, right after the showcase, Baekhyun asked the managers to dropped him off to Sarah's house and pick him up tomorrow morning. He didn't even have the time to change anymore because he literally left right after it. He punched in the passcode of her door and turned the knob as soon as the alarm was heard. "Sarah." He called softly while entering. He closed and locked the door before walking towards the corridor that leads to the living room. It was empty. He raised an eyebrow seeing the TV on and piles of papers were on the couch. He walked over it and fixed it for a while before walking into Sarah's bed room. Gently pushing the door opened. Once he entered, he was welcomed by his ex-girlfriend's voice blasting on the speakers. "The ..." he murmured and glanced at the shower room, he could hear the shower running from inside. "Aish, why do you keep on—Sarah Hong Jacobs, you..." He rushed to the speakers and turned the sound off before walking to the door of the bathroom and heard her still singing along.

You got me smoking cigarettes~ I'm in str—why it stop...”

Baekhyun just leaned on it's frame expecting that she would go out. And indeed she did, but all which made her jump in shock to see him standing there. She quickly hid behind the door as if she was shy. "W-what do you doing here?" She asked. "Are you seriously turning into a fan of hers? Honey, I'm not against it but I swear to God, this is so awk—“Honey?~" Sarah asked with her growing smile. "It's not about that I was saying, I randomly said it okay. Why do you always listen to her songs. This is too awkward for me. Why do you l—“So I will not jealous." Sarah explained with a pout. Baekhyun closed his mouth tightly as he moved his eyes from left to right, his cheeks turning crimson. "If I listen, appreciate Taeyeon Unni songs... I will not be jealous anymore... I rather support... so no negative feeling toward her." Sarah explained. "Moya, you're like our old shippers. I remember Sehun joking about our shippers being just jealous deep inside them cause they like either me or Taeyeon Noona so much so they'd rather support us to not to be a bad fan." Baekhyun said and laughed. "Defense mechanism I guess?" He added and smirked. "I-I just... I ju—eeeaakk~" Sarah squeaked when Baekhyun pushed the door more and entered. "A-ani, Oppa, still taking shower..." She covered her wet body with her arms as Baekhyun looked down to her sweetly. "You're gaining weight. Are you pregnant? Did I get you pregnant?" He asked and smirked teasingly. Sarah's eyes bulged out and quickly shook her head. "Oppa, I always take pills." She reminded. Baekhyun just smiled and moved forward and hugged her waist. "Ahhh~ Oppa, no! I'm wet you have clothes..." She whined but Baekhyun was already hugging her out completely.

"Ahh, feels good..."

Sarah's lips formed into a goofy smile as Baekhyun simply hugged her while placing his cheek on her wet shoulder and saying that he felt good just because of that. "Oppa, you catch a cold... let go..." She murmured. "I haven't changed you see? This is what I wore on stage." He said looking down to his turtle neck cream colored sweater. "Obvious. Make up." Sarah said and wiped Baekhyun's eyelids with her wet thumb. Baekhyun just had a smile on as he let her do it. "Oppa, wait get make up remover." She pushed him off gently before stepping out of the bathroom all . Baekhyun on the other hand stepped out as well and stripped but left his boxers on. Sarah then came back immediately with her make up remover wipes and dragged Baekhyun back into the bathroom. "Oppa face needs to be clean~" She chanted while wiping it on ever corner of his face even pushing his bangs up. "I feel like a baby right now." Baekhyun joked while chuckling. "Ne~ You're my baby." Sarah said. "Call me baby~ Call me baby~" Baekhyun sang foolishly even wiggling his hips making Sarah laugh. "Done~" She said after using up two wipes. She threw it into the trash bin and was about to turn back to Baekhyun when she already felt him pull her close. "Bathe me." He said while biting on his lip giving that cute puppy smile. "Not yet even finish Oppa, I should finish first. But okie~" She said and chuckled. She dragged him into the shower area and let the warm water hit his body. "Ahh~ so tired..." He stretched his neck out while letting his head be wet. Sarah on the other hand caressed her hands onto his arms spreading the water throughout his body. "Oppa after shower. Will give you massage." Sarah said and Baekhyun foolishly leaned on the bathroom tiles and clapped his hands. "Damn, I was really waiting to hear that. EXO prefers professional therapists but I think it feels awkward to be massaged by them and add the money, I prefer here." He said earning a giggle from Sarah. She ruffled his already wet blonde hair before grabbing the bottle of shampoo. "Use just a little bit like this so not damaged more." Sarah explained like an expert and mixed it with water before lathering it over Baekhyun's hair.

"Ahh... Why the are your hands good at everything."

Sarah slapped him gently on the face hearing him curse right on her face. "Ahh... Chincha..." Baekhyun had his eyes closed while continuously enjoying the way Sarah massaged his scalp with the shampoo. But what made him moan more was Sarah gently brushing her thigh against his covered manhood. "Y-yah~" he stifled a laugh and covered it with his hands. Sarah just giggled and rinsed his hair. "Then conditioner~" She said and was about to get her conditioner when Baekhyun stopped her. "No, it's okay with shampoo for now." He said. "But Oppa, hair is damaged you need to put co—“It's fine, Miss personal stylist. EXO's stylists take care of it enough..." Baekhyun chanted with a stifled laugh before grabbing her by the face. "Wae?" She asked as she looked back at him. Baekhyun leaned down and simply nuzzled the tip of their noses as they let the water run down their bodies. Sarah had her eyes closed shut having water all over until she felt Baekhyun capturing her lips. She would constantly take in some water with every move of their kiss so Baekhyun moved away from the showerhead and pinned her down the cold tiles of the wall. "C-cold..." Sarah murmured in between kisses and without any word, Baekhyun shifted their bodies that made him lean his on the cold wall instead. He caught Sarah onto his arms when he lifted her up and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist. "W-wait..." Sarah pulled away while laughing. "Wae…" Baekhyun hushed while nibbling with her ears. "S-slippery... Oppa, skin is slippery—kyaa~" She eventually slid down from his waist making him laugh when he tried to catch her down until they both fell on the wet floor. Baekhyun immediately placed his hand behind her head to avoid her from hitting the hard surface as they landed down while laughing.

"Oppa, see what happen..."

"Aish... I don't get it. Why couples in movies enjoy shower ? But why is this so hard to do for us... it got awkward instead." He asked in between laughter until their eyes met a few inches away. Sarah was taken aback at what he said, and so as he. "Oppa..." She murmured softy and gently his wet hair. Their eyes were simply glued to each other not minding the water dripping down their bodies. As both are in no need to express anything in words, they, without further ado, captured each other's lips for a passionate and wet kiss. Baekhyun held onto the back of her knees wrapping her legs around his waist again before pulling himself up to stand. He struggled a bit but still maintained his position. Instead of continuing what they were trying to do earlier, he stepped out of the bathroom still having his lips locked on hers and walked to her bed. Their wet bodies flopped down the bed and Baekhyun's lips moved down to her neck leaving marks on every corner. He quickly pulled his wet boxers down and threw it aside before parting Sarah's legs. As if no more s needed, both very wet and ready enough, Sarah grabbed his shaft with her own hand and position it to her opening. "Oppa..." She murmured signaling him and so maintaining eye-contact with her, Baekhyun pushed himself into her and Sarah's shoulders jolted at the pleasure she felt. He s his whole length in and the movement was slow, slow enough to make Sarah crazy for more. Baekhyun leaned down again and pressed their lips together as he began speeding up a bit but still in a deep way while wrapping his forearms around her legs keeping them wide apart.

After a few more s, Sarah shifted their bodies and went on top. Baekhyun moved more to the center of the bed not to let her fall before letting her ride. She started it slow and careful while holding onto Baekhyun's arms. She grinds her hips slowly against his feeling his whole length penetrating her insides even more. Baekhyun's right hand is on her hip supporting her while his other was massaging her . Few more grinds with her hips against his, Sarah began bouncing up and down on top of him and Baekhyun had his eyes shut close while huskily. Pulling himself up to sit as well, he hugged her out on the waist helping her to this time. Their faces were inches apart and both of their lips were parted open because of the ecstasy-like sensation they were receiving from each other. Sarah was eagerly nodding her head in so much contentment as Baekhyun moaned and breathed, his hot breath against her lips.  Shifting their bodies again, Baekhyun carried her down to place her back flat on the bed and began ing slowly and deeply again, her legs completely hugging out his waist. "Oppa..." She mouthed and tears were already forming in her eyes - tears of joy; of love. Baekhyun's face and chest area were all red now as he stared back down at her with so much lust and love in his eyes. No one could even speak right now; only the popping sound of Baekhyun's deep s filled the whole room.

Eventually the time came that the came. Baekhyun collapsed down on top of her while breathing heavily, so as she. Their chests were right on each other and both could feel their rapidly pounding heartbeats. Baekhyun then placed his hands on each sides of Sarah's head to pull his head up a bit just enough for him to look down to her. Without saying anything, he captured her lips for a very loving and passionate lip-lock, no tongue included this time, simply a romantic kind of deep kiss. Sarah cut it off first and cupped his face. "You leave for concert tomorrow right?" She asked softly. Baekhyun turned his head away and coughed twice before looking down to her again. "Yes, Nanjing." He answered before moving away from her. "My bed, all wet now..." Sarah murmured but moved close to Baekhyun and hugged him on the chest. Baekhyun placed his arm under her and let her use it as a pillow before wrapping it around her as well. "Oppa by the way..." She looked up to him and their lips met feathers away so Baekhyun simply gave her a lingering kiss. "What." He asked while pulling the dry side of the comforter up to their bodies to keep them warm at least. "I go home to Florida for short vacation." She said which made Baekhyun frown. "W-when?" He asked. "Dad and Mom will go fly Spain for exact Christmas day until February cause Grandparents birthday so I can't come because of Masters exam here on middle of January. So I go there and arrive on the 15th and then arrive back here on 22nd." Sarah explained in detail.

Baekhyun felt disappointed but he understands that she also needs to spend time with her family.

"Too bad you can't spend time with them on Christmas Day though?" He asked and her hair. "It's okay... Just date, but meaning of Christmas, still there so we can celebrate early too. Right?" She looked up with a wide grin. "Yeah, you have a point." He said and chuckled. "So I just celebrate with you~" She said but Baekhyun only frowned. "We perform on Christmas day." He said and pouted. "Chincha?" Sarah asked with her saddest pout that always made Baekhyun weak. "Just uh... what to do. Uh... Ah~ I know, how about in the morn—wait, there's V App filming in the morning and then Music Bank late afternoon onwards... Aish, what to do.” He groaned and tried to think of it. "Ah I know... Oppa, 26th." Sarah said.

"Music Core." Baekhyun then said. "27th?" She tries for the second time. "Gayo Daejun." Baekhyun still had an answer but he was already frowning hard. "Oppa..." Sarah buried her face on his chest instead while whining. "Aish, Sarah don't make me feel bad... cause I'm feeling bad." Baekhyun said. "But Oppa... want to spend time with you on Christmas... When are you free?" She asked and they met eyes again.

"Free? Uhm... Free... Hmm..."

"Heeeee~ Oppa...." Sarah hissed and again buried her face on his chest. It made Baekhyun chuckle watching her have tantrums but to be honest, he couldn't think of a free time until next year. "You know, why should we celebrate on the exact day, we celebrate on the Christmas Eve, wait until the 25th right? So why stress?" He asked. "You got me smoking ciga—“Hmm?~ Sarah Jacobs." Baekhyun widen his eyes at her with his funny scary face and pinched her waist making her flinch. Baekhyun laughed at her reaction and just pulled her close again. "After rehearsal for remix performances, I'll go here on the 24th. I need to eat a lot of food that a certain girl with the last name of Jacobs cooked." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. Sarah's eyes bulged out in shock. "Oppa, I'm not good cook." She said. "Omo, what are we gonna do about it?~" Baekhyun mockingly asked and laughed. Sarah pouted and tried punching him but he was blocking her every punch effortlessly with his palm, he easily caught her knuckles every time. "Oppa, really serious. I don't cook real nice food." She said. "Whatever, I need to eat you know~" He chanted and finally pulled himself up and walked to Sarah's closet. "Where did you put my extra clothes here?" He asked and opened it. "Bottom left, Oppa." Sarah answered. "Oppa, I buy food on Christmas Eve." Sarah said and also got off. "Aniya, I am tired of processed food—“Not process, I buy fresh made food." Sarah defended. "I mean processed food not by cooks. I want processed food made at home." He finished his sentence and laughed. "I ask a friend for homemade fo—“Processed food made at home at this certain address." Baekhyun was still able to push it in and Sarah was already pouting hard. "I ask friend to go here and cook so it is mad—“Processed food made at home at this certain address by the hands of Sarah Jacobs." Baekhyun didn't let himself lose until the end and he had a winning smirk and wink before finally putting a shirt on after the sweat pants. "Ahh Oppa! Hate you!" Sarah whined and buried herself into the damp comforter while whining endlessly especially when Baekhyun only answered,

"Hate you too, my cutie patootie who will cook for me on Christmas Eve?"

"Oppa!"

"Oh right, I have a special request? I like Baked Cream Pasta, could you do—“

"Oppa! Can't even cook, now bake?? Oppa! Can you have more schedule on 24th?"

Baekhyun stared at her for a few moments when suddenly, he acted as if he was hit by something and he collapsed down the floor while holding onto his chest. "Ack~ Did you just see t-that?? Twelve knives flew straight to me and stabbed me deep right on the chest all at the same time. I can't breathe, it's painful. Help—aahh! Painful... Did you see that Sarah? They're s—“Aish Oppa! Why so naughty! Not funny anymore." Sarah whined and covered her face while squirming around. Struggling to keep up with such a playful guy. She watched as Baekhyun curved his body more like he was in real pain and damn, he's good at it.  "Ughh, I'm dying, Sarah, help me... They're stabbing much deeper because you said it's not funny. C-can't brea—“ She groaned so cutely and cut him off,

"Alright alright! I bake Cream Pasta... What else you like..."

"Roasted Turkey."

"OPPA, OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Okay okay~ I was kidding! Relax, it's ju—aw! Did you just throw a stick at me—eaw, is this Tony's nibbles?? It landed on my mouth, Yah! You messed up with the wrong mouth, Barbie. Come here come here."