We Jump

Gotcha Heart

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon! Byun Baekhyun! Kim Taeyeon! Byun Baekhyun!

SM idols' chants were everywhere. All were already seated on their respective tables for the reception and in the middle was the dance floor. At the moment, the idols were teasingly cheering for the receivers of the bride's flowers and the groom's garter. The special MC's, Chanyeol and Junmyeon signaled the other members to start dragging Baekhyun to the middle while the female idols were already pushing Taeyeon as well cause a special furry chair was placed there where Taeyeon will sit while Baekhyun places the garter up to her thigh. "No! I don't wan—stop! I don't want to!” Baekhyun kept on escaping making everyone laugh. "I'm serious! I don't want to!" He exclaimed in anger already but the SM idols were enjoying it too much that they didn't notice how serious he already looked. Kyungsoo and Nabi - the newlyweds - just sat there at the very front, on their couple of the night's table while watching in guilt. GG's Taeyeon on the other hand was just laughing as the female idols successfully pushed her down the furry chair at the very middle. "The next couple to get married! Woooh~ Baekhyun come here!~" Chanyeol pronounced creating much noise inside the wedding hall. At the very corner, standing there with her stiff expression, Sarah let her tears trickle down her cheeks. No one's even paying attention to her at all but she could see Baekhyun disagreeing the whole time while constantly glancing at her. Seeing everyone’s fondness of pairing Baekhyun with someone else worse, to his ex-girlfriend - it hurts her so badly.

"No guys! It's okay—I don't want to! Please I don't want!"

"Don't be such a killjoy~" Some of the sunbaenims all laughed at Baekhyun who was still being dragged by s towards the middle. "No—please..." He lost his voice already as his eyes searched for Sarah right away. "No, I don't want to—ah!" The dorky EXO members pushed him down that he arrived right on Taeyeon's lap. He looked up and he met eyes with her so he quickly pulled away to look at Sarah again. "No, this. . . I'm not doing this." He said with a firm tone while fixing his suit. "Baekhyun-ah. Just do it. Don't embarrass me." Taeyeon mumbled. "Go Baekhyun! Go Baekhyun!~" People started chanting his name out.  Having a short eye-contact with Taeyeon, he slowly knelt down in front of her which earned another ear-piercing noise from the people around. "I can see a second chance!" One idol shouted and everyone screamed more. Baekhyun's trembling hand was already reaching down for Taeyeon's feet when he stood up again. "NO." He answered loudly making an echo in the hall which made everyone quiet. "This tradition only applies for single people. I'm not single. I'm sorry." He threw the garter away before running out to chase Sarah. Everyone gasped especially the EXO members. Being left out like that, the embarrassed Taeyeon stood up and ran after Baekhyun as well.

"Baekhyun!"

They arrived outside and she held Baekhyun on the arm. 'What? Fine, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." Baekhyun spoke but he isn't even looking at her, he was roaming his eyes around. "You're not single anymore or you're just lying to avoid me?" Taeyeon asked. Baekhyun finally looked down to her with a mocking smile. "Sorry, what?" He asked. "I want to get back together." Taeyeon said and moved closer to cup Baekhyun's face. "Wait—no." The man pulled away quickly while glaring down to her. "What the hell, Noona?" He asked with a big frown. "My solo album’s just done. We can fix it now." Taeyeon said. "Oh really? WOW, I'm flattered that you still thought of that. You're unbelievable." Baekhyun said and turned away to walk again when Taeyeon twirled him back. She grabbed him by the face and pressed their lips together. Baekhyun's eyes bulged out and not caring about manners anymore he pushed her away. "I said I'm taken, alright? Stop this Noona. Stop using me, please. I'm done with you." He rejects before running away again. Just then, his eyes fell to the left side and saw Sarah running while crying. "Sarah!" He called and began chasing her until they arrived at veranda there and there's a small lake by it.  He was able to catch her arm and stopped her from walking. "S-she kiss you... why she kiss yo—“Sorry..." Baekhyun pulled her in for a tight hug letting her bury her face on his chest. "You saw it? I pushed her off right away... Don't mind her, okay?" He asked while her hair.

"All people like you together... they want you together, Oppa... But me, they not even see me at all..."

Baekhyun pulled away from the hug just enough for him to look down to her. "What's important is that... you're all I see..." He spoke. "Now that kiss you just saw? I will gargle it out all night, I will brush my teeth a hundred times until none of it stays. Do you want me to drown my lips in this lake? I will." He said. Sarah just pouted and hit his chest with her knuckles lightly. "No I'm not kidding, seriously. I need to wash up because that's cheating." He said and pulled away, he began removing his suit. "W-what?" Sarah asked and watched him in shock. "I'm not kidding. I'm really gonna jump." He said and removed his shoes. "Oppa—what no! You're not jumping, it's cold!" Sarah said and began panicking. "Yes I'm not jumping. WE'RE JUMPING!" Baekhyun suddenly lifted her up and let themselves fall down the lake. “Ahhh!" Sarah screamed ad hugged him tightly as the cold water touched their skins. "Haa! O-Oppa—hhaa!" Sarah lifted her head up feeling the coldness and hugged Baekhyun tighter. He was just laughing wholeheartedly as they hugged while floating. "It's cold right? I'm very cold too but no matter how cold it gets as long as we jump together, we jump alright?" He said and their faces met centimeters apart.

"O-Oppa..."

Their floating bodies were twirling slowly as they held each other. "I'm fully healed now... I can't even remember the pain I had in my system all these years... c-cause every single day you take it away from me." Baekhyun mumbled as he blinked the droplets of water out from his eyelashes. "And now that it's fully healed, renewed, redone... it can only belong to the one who cured it. All yours... Take all of it because you gave me yours too... And no, don't you dare take it back from me because I will never give it. Cheesy right?" He said while chuckling. Sarah burst out of happy tears and without any answer, she captured his lips. Under the cold water, their shared a very warm loving kiss enough for them to forget how it feels to be cold. After a few seconds, they cut the kiss and gasped for air. "C-cold..." Baekhyun muttered and Sarah chuckled and splashed water on him. "Yah!" Baekhyun began doing the same until they were having a water fight. When they got tired, they swam to the shore of it and just lied down the grass, the area was very isolated because there were trees and bushes everywhere but still, it was a very great view towards the lake. "Wah, it would have been nice if we swam there in the afternoon, the water's so clean." Baekhyun said and chuckled. They were both panting but with smiles on their faces - they felt so free. "We need to get back. We haven't eaten yet. But I don't think we can still go back with our states right now. Let's just eat somewhere else." Baekhyun said and chuckled but then, Sarah went on top of him. Their wet clothes sticking together, droplets of water from her hair falling straight to Baekhyun's face. "As long a-as we jump together..." She murmured with her shaky voice as she held on his damp face. "We jump..." Baekhyun finished the sentence for her before holding onto her waist and quickly shifted their bodies as they shared a passionate kiss.

That night, under the moonlight, by the lake, another love took place.

Very unlikely setting. . .

 

_ _ _

 

"S-so cold...."

In the middle of the night, after the wedding, the EXO members watched as Sarah and Baekhyun sat there beside each other wrapped with thick blankets. They were inside Baekhyun's hotel room right now and they are set to leave for Vancouver in a few hours more "Really... W-we didn't know you're already together..." Chanyeol murmured. "And wait... who even told you guys to swim at that cold lake?" Jongdae asked. "Sarah... We're sorry if we teased Baekhyun too much earlier..." The others started apologizing. "It's okay..." Sarah murmured as she placed her feet beside Baekhyun on the heating pad at the floor. "But what really happened after that? Taeyeon Noona followed you." Jongin then asked. "She said some bulls and did some annoying stuffs and some other stuffs that I don't care about." Baekhyun answered as she continuously pressed Sarah's cold arms. He also had a cold but Sarah's weaker at these kinds of things. He knew he will get better by tomorrow but Sarah might have a cold. "Aish... Now I feel guilty." He murmured. Just then, the door opened again and it was Kyungsoo and Nabi. "G-guys..." They both called in unison. Baekhyun quickly shot a glare at the newlyweds who immediately had their hands up in defense. "It's her fault. She didn't check carefully who she's throwing the flowers at." Kyungsoo pointed out to his wife. "Wait—what? I threw the flowers first; you should have checked that it was Taeyeon Unni before tossing the garter alright??" Nabi argued back.

"Guys! You just got married, alright??"

Being stopped by Junmyeon, the couple just walked towards them like nothing happened. "Why are you all cold by the way?" Kyungsoo asked - the same question the EXO members gave to the couple when they visited Baekhyun's room. After that unnecessary and unplanned love making session they made at the lake shore, they used the guest's shuttle to get to the hotel. "They said they swam at the lake near the wedding hall." The members answered on behalf of the couple. "Ha? It was so windy earlier, you managed to swim? Are you kidding me??" Nabi asked. Baekhyun just closed his mouth in a firm line holding his laugh - well yes, apparently, they even managed to make love, ya know. How cool is that. "Well... What are you gonna do? You just blurted out to the whole SM family that another member is dating. Sooman came to us and it was fine to him but he said be careful in advance." Kyungsoo explained. "Yeah... I'll find time to talk to him and reassure him about us." Baekhyun answered. "And you two~ Congratulations by the way. Sorry, we weren't there until the end." He added. "Yeah, it's okay." Kyungsoo said and did a high-five. "You know you can do a quickie honeymoonie if you want to. We still have a few hours 'til our fli—“YAH! What are you talking about?" Nabi slapped Baekhyun's mouth while the others laughed including Sarah. "Yah, Baekhyun shut up. And we don't have time for it already. Don't tease my wife." Kyungsoo said. "Tch. You don't have time? You two are just bad in time management and settings~" Baekhyun said and glanced at Sarah and gave her a knowing smile. "Aish, you shut up!" Nabi said out of embarrassment and was already burying her face on Kyungsoo's chest.

"Eeyyy~ So sweet I'm getting jealous!~ Imma hug Barbie too!"

Baekhyun dorkily said and just hugged Sarah like a kid even putting his leg over her. The guys of EXO all laughed at the two couples. After having that short hang out with them, the members already left Baekhyun and Sarah inside. "Oppa, you prepare now. Flight is in three hours..." Sarah murmured as she hugged out the comforter. Baekhyun came out of the bathroom holding a basin where he placed hot water. "Put your feet here, it feels good. I always do this when I'm cold." Baekhyun said and gently placed it beside the bed. Sarah slowly threw her legs down the basin and put her feet near it. "Don't dunk your feet in, you're gonna burn your skin babo. Just let the steam warm your feet up then it climbs up to your body." Baekhyun explained and sat down beside her. "Oppa..." Sarah called and turned to him still maintaining her feet right across the hot water to steam. "Hm?" He turned his head to her with a smile. "Thank you..." Sarah murmured and kissed him on the cheek. "For what?" Baekhyun asked with a smug chuckle. "For taking the medication I give." She said. "Oh you mean the liquid one or a different—“Yah Oppa!" Sarah squealed and started laughing in high pitch while biting on Baekhyun's shoulder, technically on the robe he was wearing. "Wae?~ In medication, there's solid and liquid. Is it the liquid one that I always drink?" He asked making Sarah's laugh even louder and her feet already left the hot steam as she flopped down the bed. "Wae?? Yah!" Baekhyun tried pulling her up again but she was too embarrassed of what he just said.

"No kidding now. I'm gonna answer. Yah—Sarah.”

Lifting her petite body right on his lap this time, he hugged her waist like she was some toddler riding him. "Out of all the medication you gave me... the most effective one is this..." Baekhyun said and placed his palm on her chest. "My s??" Sarah asked which made his eyes bulge out. "N-no! Moya! Not talking about that-Yah!" This time, he was the one who burst out of laughter while Sarah hovered over him. "Yah Oppa! You like my s so much!" She teased and began tickling her making him laugh even more. "I said it's not that! I was talking about your heart!" He said. The laughter slowed down within a minute as their eyes met. "And I think... this medication is a maintenance. Cause this will be a long-term condition... maybe a lifetime..." He added before lifting his head up to give Sarah a light peck on the lips and the two grinned before hugging each other. "Aah~ I love this girl so much even though she's partly heavy..." Baekhyun mumbled while hugging her waist tightly, letting her put all of her weight on him.  "Yah~” Sarah pulled her head up to glare down at him. "But I feel good around my chest cause of the pillow—like eum-eum~ pressed on it as of the moment. Hmm~ so soft." He said glancing down at her chest. "Oppa~ So naughty!" Sarah laughed and buried her face on the crook of his neck while sniggering loudly. Then Baekhyun spoke making her slow down on her giggles and look down to him.

"Sarah... As long as we jump together?"

"We jump..."

"But what if there's a crocodile and tries to bite us?"

"We die!"

"No~ We bite it back. We're two, it's just one."

"What if two crocodiles, Oppa?"

"One yours, one mine. We bite them each."

"What if three crocodiles?"

"Uhm... WE DIE!"