O.M.G.

Gotcha Heart

 

"HOLY SH—WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER HAIR???"

Baekhyun grunts as he's been staring down his phone for who knows how long already. They have just arrived in Dallas, Texas for their first stop in EXO'luxion - North America and also today is a big day for , Do Kyungsoo - his wedding day. As of the moment, they were staying in the hotel room and since they arrived earlier, they were given a few hours of rest before they rehearse later at nine in the morning and straight to concert in the afternoon. "What?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked to Baekhyun's bed and flopped down beside him. Baekhyun then pushed the phone to his face and saw Sarah's latest post just a few hours ago and it seems like it was taken while she was waiting at the airport. She's gonna fly to Texas too because of Nabi and Kyungsoo's wedding.

 

 

"Wae? It's her hair, and it's cute. She looks more like Barbie now." Kyungsoo said and chuckled. "She is totally indicating we've broken up already." Baekhyun said with a firm tone. "What? What's the relation? Maybe she just wanted a change in looks." The latter said. Baekhyun kicked in the air while speaking, "EXACTLY. She wanted to change because she doesn't want me anymore and she doesn—“Geez, you're paranoid." Kyungsoo grunts and slapped him on the stomach. "And besides, Nabi told me she's gonna pick her up in the airport later—oh wait, I think she already arrived." He added while still looking down to Sarah's post. "Wah, so cute. So Barbie-like." He said. "It's not funny. Give me that." Baekhyun said and snatched his phone back. "Seriously, Baekhyun you need to calm down. Not because she changed her hair color means she wants to break up. You told me she's been texting and calling you right? You're the one who's ignoring her." Kyungsoo said and got off the bed. "Geez, I'm getting married tonight and here I am being problematic over your love life." He grunted. "She's not saying anything! She just keeps on texting 'Oppa~ Oppa~ Reply, please' or like 'Let's talk Oppa, please.' And some other bulls and I don't like it! And you know why I don't like her hair? She freaking looks like Tae—gaah! Why blonde?? Why not Green or Indigo? Anything but not blonde! This is awkward!" Baekhyun whined. "Then what do you like? A novel-like text? You should talk in person, not let her explain only through text. Geez Baekhyun, I only had one girlfriend who's also gonna be my wife tonight unlike you who had a few. You should know better. And her hair? Again, it's not your business, it's her hair. I never controlled Nabi on her hair, even if she goes bald, it's still her." Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun looked away and just folded his arms. "But her blonde totally indicates something about our relationship." Baekhyun still managed to answer back. "OH MY GOD! I don't know, alright?? I give up, damn. Why am I stressing about you when I should be stressed about my wedding later?" Kyungsoo exclaimed in so much frustration and just walked out of the room. When Baekhyun was left alone again, he picked his phone up and stared at Sarah's photo. "I miss you..." He mumbled and slapped his own cheek. He wanted to fix them but he didn't know how. He wanted to approach first. He used to know how back when he had his ex-girlfriend. He should know best because he's had tons of arguments before. But right now, he is clueless when it comes to Sarah. He was scared, worried, paranoid and all. She's the first girl he's ever loved this much, he might hide it but he's the most scared of losing her, he is scared that trying to fix this one argument will lead to another argument until it becomes a daily basis - just like before. No, not with Sarah, he wouldn't be able to handle it.

_ _ _

 

Later on that day, EXO arrived at the theatre and rehearsed for only about two hours - very rushed compared to their others. SM really adjusted the time for the sake of Kyungsoo's wedding later tonight. After the rehearsal, they went straight to preparation since the gates will be finally open for the audience. "I'm nervous... I'm nervous... I shouldn't be nervous but I am... I'm nervous... I'm so nervous." Kyungsoo muttered while jumping around. "Is this our first concert?" The other members said watching him go back and forth. "He's talking about the wedding, babo." Baekhyun spoke. "Why, is he getting married already? He can't be like that during the concert." Sehun said and laughed softly. On the other hand, Junmyeon and Chanyeol were called by their managers outside the dressing room. Once they were dragged outside, they were welcomed by Nabi and a blonde girl. "Oh Nabi you—oh..." The two guys froze in awe at the girl - of course, Sarah Jacobs. “Oh —I mean wow, you’re so pretty..." Chanyeol said and bowed a few times as if they were strangers. "That's Sarah. Didn't you guys recognize her?~" Nabi asked and laughed. "We did but... WOW." Junmyeon said and bowed as well. "Aigoo, you guys. Anyway, I told Sunghwan Oppa I wanna play a trick on Kyungsoo. Don't tell him I'm here okay? I'm gonna be your translator later on." Nabi said and giggled. Sarah on the other hand just kept the silent the whole time - she was feeling nervous of seeing Baekhyun later. She missed him so much, she hasn't seen him for three weeks now. She's even amazed at herself for lasting that long, she could have gone to their dorm or at SM but she was still scared of the fans. She admires Nabi so much for not caring about their judgments and threats at all - they talked about it earlier on their way here. Kyungsoo and Nabi are really an admirable couple, she thought.

Her deep thoughts were interrupted when Nabi tapped her. "All done. We talked already." She said. "Oh... Y-yeah." Sarah answered and looked away. "You want to see Baekhyun, don't you? Eyy~ You said you're not dating?" Nabi teased. "W-we're not but I w-want to... see him. We haven't really... hanged out for a long time cause he's busy." Sarah said. "Gosh, is he still on that fling thing? He just comes to you when he wants to? That annoying guy. Let's just go. They told me where the translator stays." Nabi then dragged her to a certain place. But the whole time, she kept on looking around as if Baekhyun would magically appear somewhere in front of her. Mentally, emotionally and most of all, physically, she's been longing for him so much. Having a relationship with a very healthy life and skinships, the longing sensation feels the worst. She wanted the two of them to talk so much but she could only do that through phone, she's still scared to be like Nabi and Kyungsoo but Baekhyun couldn't understand her side. It's not that she doesn't trust him at all - she's just scared, as simple as that. "Are you okay?" Nabi asked making her stop from looking around. They were inside the translator's pub right now and they were both fanning themselves - it was a very hot place, only a small electric fan was there. "Y-yes, I just..." Sarah murmured and peeped out of the black curtain again. The fans' screams were already loud and any minute from now, the concert would start.

"I just really wonder... are you sure you're not dating? Whenever I ask Kyungsoo about you two, he seems like he knows something but wouldn't tell me."

"Huh? Nothing..." Sarah answered and rubbed the back of her neck. "Sarah... is he making you a buddy?" Nabi guessed in shock. Sarah's eyes widen and looked down to the ground. Well technically, they did start that way and that topic's the main reason why they're having a lovers' quarrel right now. "No we're not... Of course not..." Sarah denied right away and avoided Nabi's looks. "Okay... But don't let him do that alright? That's like... so bad especially to your side. You lose a lot while he gains pleasure." Nabi said. "No no no..." Sarah answered and heaved a sigh. In no time, the concert started. Sarah and Nabi just stayed there patiently waiting. They were both very excited and curious of Kyungsoo's reaction once he hears Nabi's voice translating in English. Sarah's having so much fun supporting the loving couple but at the same time, she shudders just by every sound Baekhyun creates throughout every performance. His high notes, his deep but nasal voice his random screams that makes all the fans more excited - it gives the same impact on her. She wanted to scream along and just run to him but she couldn't.

The time came when the first talk segment starts; Sarah sniggered as Nabi readied herself to talk. The group introduces themselves first and since there was a screen inside the translator's pub, Sarah's eyes was darted down it only staring at Baekhyun's area. He looked happy but she knows his eyes best - she knows how his eyes move when he isn't fine. She knows a lot about him that other people don't but right now - these people are the main reason why she's being feared of their love's strength. "Moya, my baby boy is so excited." Nabi laughed without a sound as Kyungsoo screamed making all of the fans scream as well. "Oh, Junmyeon Oppa's speaking..." Sarah whispered which made Nabi jolt up and went to hold the mic close again. Then, she began speaking after Junmyeon finished his sentence. Sarah held her laugh when she saw Kyungsoo's shocked expression through the screen. "OH?" The man muffled through the mic while glancing at the backstage. Sarah was excitedly slapping Nabi's lap while sniggering. But the woman tried her best to translate professionally the whole time although Kyungsoo kept on whining about it at first. When it ended, Sarah unconsciously ran out in fear when she saw EXO from the screen already coming off stage for the next wardrobe. She hid at the corner side of the curtain pub and saw Kyungsoo enter there. "Nabi... Come out, palli..." She murmured while peeking out. "Boo." She suddenly felt a deep airy voice right on her ear making her squeak in shock. She jumped and turned around to see none other than Byun Baekhyun. He was all sweaty, his black hair's down and he had neutral makeup on - no eyeliner yet. The two just stood there without any word, in the middle of the chaotic backstage.

"Sarah..."

Baekhyun was the first one to cut the silence off but Sarah only shook her head. She looked around in fear before dragging Baekhyun somewhere private instead. The man shuddered at the feeling of her touch again after a long time - add the fact that she's pulling off such gorgeous blonde hair now. They arrived in the staff's rest room and Sarah pushed him into one cubicle. "Sarah, why here. We ca—“I’m sorry..." Sarah jumped on him for a tight hug and started crying. Without any word, Baekhyun's arms sneaked around her waist as well and hugged her back almost lifting the girl up. "I'm sorry..." He murmured the same words while burying his face on the crook of her neck. "Oppa... Don't think like I only think your love that low, okay? Not true..." She cried out. "I don't care anymore... I forgot about it already... You're here now and I missed you to death... So there is no way we're still fighting, okay?" Baekhyun answered. He pulled away from the hug just enough to look down to her and cupped her face. His other hand settled on her hip. "But I will tell you... I will always tell you that you don't have to be scared... Fine, we'll be much more careful from now on... I won't be reckless, I promise." He said. Only giving a nod, Sarah tiptoed again and held onto his neck before pressing their lips together. Her shoulders jolted up at the sensation of his lips that she's missed so much. Baekhyun tilted his head to the left and deepened the kiss more.

"I love you..."

Muttering those words through the kiss, Baekhyun put the tip of his thumb on her lips parting them before shoving his tongue in. Sarah moaned faintly as she felt his tongue devour twirling against hers, fighting for dominance. Sarah pulled away first gasping for air but she only pushed Baekhyun down the closed toilet bowl before riding on his lap. "I missed you so much..." She murmured before capturing his lips together with her tongue earning a husky moan from the guy. She grinds her hips against his covered manhood making him groan so much. Baekhyun's lips wetly traced down Sarah's neck biting on her skin. "H-haaa— Sarah..." He groans in pleasure as they began ing. "I ing missed you..." Baekhyun said as his hands began massaging her covered , their private parts grinding against each other. "A-aah~" Sarah faintly moaned but in a very pleasured and Baekhyun was already holding onto the walls while groaning.

When suddenly. . .

"Sarah?" They heard Nabi's voice making the couple totally stop from their movements. Baekhyun lifted Sarah away from his lap and stood up in panic. "Go go go..." He mouthed but Sarah was trying to push him up to the bowl. "What?' He asked in disbelief and Sarah signaled him to step on the edge of it to hide his feet. "Wait I ca—aish..." Baekhyun just did what she wants in the end since she already stepped out of the cubicle quickly closing the door as well. "Yes?" She asked from outside with an innocent tone. "EXO's down now for the first half. They're changing why don't you go to Baekhyun?" He heard and bit his lower lip, his hands were holding onto the walls of the cubicle for support while he stood on the edge of the bowl. "I was... I was pooping." Sarah answered and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes not satisfied with her excuse. "Really huh." He heard Nabi's suspicious tone which made him gulp even more. He's holding his breath the whole time. "Well then, you go. Baekhyun must be there changing." Nabi said and Baekhyun sighed in so much relief. He began hearing footsteps when suddenly the door swung open which almost made him fall in shock. He froze on his position as he looked back at Nabi who had a winning face while pointing at him. "Aha! Trying to hide huh??" She asked which made him quickly jump off the bowl and stepped out.

"Pooping huh?~"

Baekhyun stood there right in front of Sarah to cover her and tried to explain. "It isn't like that. I was ju—“Your members are already changing, what the hell are you still doing there?" Nabi cut him off and even reached for his lips to wipe the stain of Sarah's lipstick on him. But Baekhyun still managed to speak. "It isn't like that... I-it's actu—“I don't care! You go there now, palli!" Nabi nagged like a professional stylist and began pushing him out of the restroom while pulling Sarah away from him. Baekhyun rushed back to their dressing room and saw s already done which left him all guilty. He ran to the wardrobe rack and quickly changed into their Maroon suits already but damn, he had a bit of a bulge down there. "..." He cursed while trying to hide it with the Maroon suit. The whole time he tried covering it with a paper fan as the stylist put dark makeup on him. It was almost near calming down on its own when Sarah arrived with Nabi. It was slowly moving up again so he quickly looked away. "We're gonna stay at the side of the stage and watch but we will leave later on okay?" Nabi spoke making all of them turn - well except for Baekhyun. Sarah on the other hand tried her best to avoid Baekhyun's eyes as well because she felt so at his guy-liner right now. It didn't help that he was wearing a Maroon suit - Red's family member, she found him so hot in that attire. But she needs to hold it in; he needs to hold it in.

_ _ _

 

At the wedding venue, a lot of SM artists already arrived and Sarah just sat there at one corner while smiling around. It made her smile seeing such handsome and beautiful faces right now. Others didn't really mind her thinking that she's just a foreigner friend of Nabi who only knows English - especially with her blonde right now, she didn't have a tinge of Asian feature on her already. But what caught her attention the most - Kim Taeyeon. She was at the other side with her group and was chatting with them. "She's so pretty..." Sarah murmured to herself while having her eyebrows very straight like she was scared. She felt insecure of herself even though in all honesty; she's much prettier than Taeyeon and add the fact that she's completely natural. But still, Taeyeon is every boy's dream here in Korea. "I-I'm so fat if we stand side by side..." Sarah added while pouting hard. There are times that she would have belly sagging out when she sits, her arms are not as slim as the others, her hips are wide - but Taeyeon was the exact opposite. "I feel so fat looking at all of them..." She muttered and gulped. The idols she's seeing right now are all very skinny and frankly speaking, she thinks they all look the same. Just then, her thoughts full of worry were interrupted when EXO members arrived. She sees Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yixing coming to the mini stage at the side. Chanyeol and Yixing were holding their guitars while Baekhyun and Chen held microphones. "Damn, they're only a meter away... W-why did I sit here. I should have sat there. Oh my god... My heart." Sarah clutched on her chest seeing Baekhyun very near to Taeyeon right now although he didn't seem to pay even a single attention to the girl. Just then, Baekhyun turned to look around. "Oh my god, did he just look at her? He totally looked at her... N-no way... Oh my god.” Sarah began hyperventilating in jealousy until Baekhyun spotted her. He was actually trying to find her - that's what. She saw him eye her meaningfully and smiled before looking at Chen and Yixing again.

"O-or... maybe not? H-he... he smiled at me. So... maybe not."

Sarah gulped and slapped her own cheek. "I'm overreacting... Yes, that's right." She murmured and patted her chest gently this time. But really, her choice of seat was really wrong. She was at the very back corner since she was shy to sit near the idols and the relatives of Kyungsoo and Nabi - she felt like she doesn't belong to both. She felt so left out the whole time...

But that was until the ceremony started and Baekhyun began singing with Chen while the soothing sound of guitars played in a perfect harmony. Sarah's eyes looked like the puppy's as she locked her sight at Baekhyun's direction. He was singing her favorite song back in college whish was Train's Marry Me. She didn't know if she was assuming things but Baekhyun was looking at her direction while singing. He had a light smile on with every line he sings as if he fully understands these English words.  Others were being emotional of Kyungsoo and Nabi at the front but Sarah was having her own world with Baekhyun right now although they were so far away from each other from corner to corner. No one noticed Baekhyun looking at Sarah's direction at all because her area makes it seem like he was just singing while looking at all of them in their perspectives. But it is true. While singing, Baekhyun locked his eyes at Sarah's. At the song's part, Baekhyun smiled even more when Sarah began tearing up and he continued singing pouring his feelings out even more especially at the part where he sang,

'I promise to~ sing to you~ when all the music dies...'

Sarah sniffed while wiping her tears that were trickling down her cheeks. She wasn't even aware that it ended and the ceremony was already starting. She took out her handkerchief and wiped her tears. "So good voice..." She murmured in between sobs. But when she finally managed to stop crying, she was back to the real world. The wedding ceremony. She admits, even if Nabi and Kyungsoo are close friends, she felt bored the whole time. She never liked the actual ceremony at all, she prefers the reception part already because of the food. Her head would sometimes flop down but she would jolt up again while slapping her face awake. Her mind got fully awakened when she felt a hand on hers. Her head shot up and met eyes with none other than Baekhyun. He looked around sneakily and when everyone's attentions were at Kyungsoo's and Nabi's wedding vows at the moment, he pulled Sarah up and dragged her out of the wedding hall. "W-where we go, Oppa?" She asked as they arrived at the outside which shows a very nice nature. There were plants and threes everywhere. "Wow... I haven't been out with you. Let's walk around? This place is a hundred percent safe, at the very entrance SM placed ten guards." Baekhyun said and chuckled and began walking. Because of that, Sarah was fully awake now and held his hand back. "Oppa..." She called making him turn.

"Hm?"

She stopped from walking which made him do the same. "I love you..." She muttered and reached her hands to cup his face. They were right in the middle of the beautifully trimmed grass, and trees had beautiful decorative lights on. Baekhyun smiled down to her and pulled her by the waist. "As much as I do..." He answered before capturing her lips for a lingering kiss. They cut it short and just continued walking around the garden, simply enjoying the fact that they are outside right now. It was never easy being a 'in-house' couple where they can only do everything indoor. Having to be able to walk in nice, real air together right now felt great for the both of them. "It's funny how I was just so mad at you until this morning... but when I saw your face earlier, I just... snapped out of it." Baekhyun spoke earning a stifled laugh from Sarah. "Me too... when I see you, not scared anymore..." She said and hugged his arm while leaning on it. Just then, they stopped just by a small fishpond and the landscape design had waters running like waterfalls at the sides of the wall, it's beautiful. Baekhyun stopped from walking and hugged Sarah from behind. "Babe..." He spoke softly. "Hm?" Sarah turned her head while holding onto his hands that was clasped together on her tummy area. "Going to the blonde topic. What the hell did you do?" He asked and Sarah gulped while holding her smile.

"U-uhm... I just... you said... you see me like Barbie and so I want to... Uh..."

Seeing her flustered reaction, Baekhyun turned her around with a smile. "I-it not suit me? Ugly?" She asked. "Of course it does... but..." Baekhyun muttered and heaved a sigh. "What?" Sarah asked in worry. "It turns me on more..." He suddenly leaned down and whispered to her ear. Sarah gulped feeling all heated up within a snap that he said that. "Aish... before I do something to you, let's go back in. The ceremony's done already, the more fun part might be starting in a minute, I'm sure. And also, I'm hungry." He said while chuckling and they walked together but not close to each other anymore. Baekhyun entered first so it won't be obvious, they saw the guests already crowded up at the middle. Nabi was readying to toss the bouquet of flowers towards the crowd of girls there and Baekhyun just chuckled. He glanced at Sarah at the door and signaled her that she can go in already. He began walking casually when suddenly - a thing came flying towards his direction that made him catch it unconsciously. Kyungsoo just made his garter toss and threw it to Baekhyun. The bride and groom actually agreed to toss the flowers to Sarah while the garter, to Baekhyun and their rule is that the man who catches the garter will put it on the leg of the woman who catches the flowers and they can be the next couple, yeah, they did some twist for a change. "Oh my god..." They saw Nabi gasp in shock after tossing the flowers to the girls because at the same time, she saw Sarah entering which made her look at the crowd of girls quickly. Nabi thought she tossed it to Sarah because the girl was blonde.

The girl was Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 

#Awkward

#PrayerCircleForSarahJacobs

#BaekSaBeStrong

#JellySarahOTW

#EpicFailKyungBi

#OfAllBlondesLeeNabi