Rival?

Gotcha Heart

 

 

"Are you sure we'll really just do this? We can still set a trip..."

Smiling towards her fiancé, Sarah put on her coat before skipping to him. "Oppa, we haven't gone to a theme park before. This is the best birthday celebration I can get~" She said and clapped her hands. It's actually her birthday today, 12th of September and it's been three months since Baekhyun proposed to her. Everything's been going well although they chose to keep the engagement to the public for a while, only people who are close to them and also SM know about it since it's still gonna be held next year anyway. "I don't know... time will pass by quickly if we only go to one place?" Baekhyun answered still hesitant to only do such thing on this special day. He wanted a trip for her, he's been dying to go on a trip with her. He thought her birthday was the best chance but unfortunately, Sarah wanted a simple one like this - theme park date. "I mean... there's some good sights there but still... and also, you might just get tired and hot. There's a lot of people there. You're supposed to enjo-" Oppa, I will enjoy this. Relax~" Sarah tapped his cheeks for assurance before grabbing her clutch bag. "Ready?" She turned to him with a cute smile and she even winked which finally made the anxious fiancé smile.

"Alright alright, you win again. You win always anyway..."

"Yah~" Sarah bumped their hips together. "I swear if you get bored and tired quickly, don't blame me huh." Baekhyun said and made a blowfish. "I promise I won't get tired and bored." Sarah said and even put her hand up. "I just don't see this as an enjoyment for your birthday. Only kids enjoy these stuffs." Baekhyun said and folded his arms. "I'm a kid at heart~" Sarah twirled around like a princess as they step out of their bedroom. "Aish..." Baekhyun hushed but he already had a smile on his lips again seeing her kiddy side again. "How about after doing this today, let's book a flight to wherever?" Baekhyun tried again - for the nth time. Sarah closed the door with a bang which made the man flinch. "OPPA." She called seriously. "Okay, fine." Baekhyun gave up again and continued walking. "Just don't blame me if you ge—“OPPA." She called out with a scary tone again. "Okay~ I didn't say anything." Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes. The couple left the conco building and arrived at the underground parking lot. Baekhyun pressed on the key control of his car while they walk towards it. "Forgot anything?" Sarah asked like the usual. Upon what she said, Baekhyun made a U-turn while twirling the car keys on his hand. "My cap." He said but Sarah just pulled him back. "Just forget that. Anything else?" Sarah asked. "Wallet, check. Coat, check, keys, check. Phone check... Hmmm..." Baekhyun looked down to himself. "Nothing." He answered afterwards. "Are you sure?" Sarah asked while raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm sure-the tickets! I knew it I forgot something..." Baekhyun suddenly exclaimed before running back into the building. "Aish, silly Oppa." Sarah chuckled before walking to the car completely and entered. Waiting inside the car, Sarah decided to take a quick selfie to post on her Instagram. It was only recently that she finally had that guts to make her account public because some of her earlier followers would post her photos out anyway so it doesn't change anything at all. She did a simple pose and updated her Instagram with a simple caption of 'Birthday Celebration! <3.' "Ah kyeopta." She chuckled before putting her phone down. A couple of minutes more, Baekhyun finally arrived in while panting.

"Got it?"

"Yup." He answered and handed her their tickets for the theme park. "Aigo, of all you could forget." Sarah said while keeping it into her purse. "Fine fine, I'm sorry." Baekhyun snorted while starting the engine. "Let's get lunch first, I'm hungry." He said, his eyes focused down the way as he drove out of the parking lot. "Oppa, there's food stalls there in theme park. Just eat there." Sarah said. "Andwae. I'm so hungry already. There's like... hotdogs and cotton candies there only. No no." Baekhyun disagreed. "And also, you haven't eaten yet as well." He added. "But Oppa, we will do rides and I don't want to throw up." Sarah whined with her aegyo pout. "You can throw up, just not on my shirt. This is your gift, alright. If you throw up on this baby I'll divorce you even before you marry me." Baekhyun threatened while pointing at black three-fourths shirt that Sarah gave him last year on his 24th birthday. Sarah slapped his arm lightly before looking outside the window. "Oppa!!!!" She suddenly squealed hard making Baekhyun jolt up in shock. "Ah moya??" He asked while briefly glancing at her only to refrain from accidents. "Nothing~" Sarah looked at him while grinning. "I'm just vocalizing for scream scream later on the rides." She added and made a peace sign.

"The hell is that kind of vocalizing?"

"Bleh~" Sarah just stuck her tongue out at him while stretching her arms out. "Geez, I thought my ear-drums burst." Baekhyun said while rubbing his right ear. "I think I want Japanese food..." Sarah murmured while casually tapping the very ceiling of the car with her fingertips making her own beat. "Japanese..." Baekhyun's eyes began roaming around while driving. "The one we ate at last month; you want?" He asked. "Let's try another Japanese restaurant... I don't like the sushi there, very dry." Sarah muttered back and this time, she was playing with the car's sun visor closing and opening it constantly. "Then whe—yah, your sight is distracting. Stay still, will ya." Baekhyun pushed her hand down since she looks restless and all and it distracts him from driving. "The one in Shinsadong? You want?" He then asked. "Sushi is too sticky there." Sarah answered back again. "Yah. If you want a perfect Japanese food, why didn't we still book a flight to Japan then??" Baekhyun asked getting tired of her critics. "Yah! It's my birthday." Sarah whined and hit his arm. "I don't care, you're so demanding. Let's just eat anywhere. I want a burger." Baekhyun said. "I don't want Burger King!" Sarah whined as she already knew where he might be going straight. "Fine. Then let's go to—“I don't want McDonalds." Sarah said. "Yah seriously!" Baekhyun grunted. "Mos Burger." Baekhyun said. "No way." Sarah shook her head. "Sushi!" She whined while squirming her body around.

"Burger."

"Sushi."

"Burger."

"Sushi. It's my birthday."

"It's my tummy. I want burger."

"OPPA."

"Sushi." Baekhyun began looking for a Japanese restaurant again. Sarah's grin came back and clapped her hands. "S-saboten—there." Baekhyun pointed at one he just passed by and slowed down the car's pace. "The original Shinjuku Donkat—it doesn't look good..." Sarah murmured with a pout and glanced at him. "Yah, how did you know we haven't tried that place yet." Baekhyun said and turned his car to the restaurant's parking. "But Oppa—“Complain more and I will throw you out of the car even if it's your birthday. I swear I'm not gonna be nice. I'm a monster when hungry, one more complain I'm gonna eat you and your 24th birthday is your last birthday." Baekhyun threatened this time and finally Sarah was tamed. She just pouted there as they parked. The couple got out of the car and entered the restaurant.

"Okay, choose."

As soon as they arrived at the ordering section, they both stood there looking at the bright menu up on the wall. "Expensive..." Sarah murmured earning a nudge from Baekhyun. "Why are you so especially whiny and demanding today? Are you pregnant?" He asked and scoffed. "Because it's my birthday and I'm Oppa's baby whenever it's my birthday. Oppa, choose for me. Surprise me~" Sarah said and just walked towards her chosen right away leaving Baekhyun completely. "Surprise you huh, alright..." Baekhyun smirked and began choosing. Arriving at one table, Sarah looked around the bright place. It looks comfy actually so she sat more comfortably while tapping her hands on the table. She glanced at Baekhyun far away and saw him already ordering while talking to the restaurant staff. It took her a few minutes of wait before Baekhyun went to their table with the buzzer. He placed it down the table before sitting comfortably right beside Sarah instead. "What did you order?" Sarah asked. "Be surprised." Baekhyun answered and simply placed an arm over her shoulders. "You scare me." Sarah murmured while glancing at her. "Wae?~ You said surprise you? Don't worry, the food I ordered is easy to guess. It's so me." Baekhyun said. "Oh my god, you didn't order all meat right?" Sarah asked. Baekhyun looked down to her and did a very derpy face before nuzzling their noses together. "Happy birthday." He said. "Yah Oppa... You're scary... What nonsense did you buy?" She asked. "Yah, this isn't a Donkatsu place for nothing. Of course I ordered their specialty. Just six orders of it." He said and Sarah's eyes bulged out. "And a platter of sushi with six different kinds." He said and counted with his fingers. "Six plus six equals twelve. 12th, your birthday and then, I ordered three orders of three-piece Octopus dumplings which makes it nine which is September. September the 12th. See how romantic is that?" Baekhyun explained. Sarah's jaw dropped at the amount of food he just bought just to make up 12th of September. "Oppa, are you on drugs?" She asked with a judging look. "No, I'm just being myself." Baekhyun answered and stuck his tongue out.  "Oh actually it's not done yet, I almost forgot. I also ordered nine pieces of Takoyaki, and then three different kinds of smoothies just for you. And you know why? Nine and three is 93. 1993, your year of birth. Am I brainy or what??" He explained and bowed like he just finished performing.

"You're crazy."

"I know I know~" Baekhyun answered back with his conceited expression as if she complimented her. "So how do we eat all that?" Sarah then asked. "Yah~ It's just enough for four alright." Baekhyun said. "Okay granted that it's enough for four but Oppa we're two." Sarah explained a matter of fact. "You, me, and my two crocodiles inside my tummy. See? It's enough." Baekhyun explained. Sarah slapped her own forehead as she listened to his stupid explanation. But anyway, Baekhyun's a meat lover. Those six orders of Donkatsu won't be a problem, but the platter of Sushi is. Sarah loves Sushi but Baekhyun doesn't so how she will finish it and add the other more orders of her very 'brainy' fiancé are the problems. "Oppa, we'll go to theme park and go to rides. And you ordered a lot?" Sarah asked. "Exactly. So we won't ride anymore." Baekhyun answered but began avoiding her eyes. Sarah's smirk slowly reached her lips as she peeked at her fiance's face. "You're scared aren't you??~" She asked and began poking his cheek. "Cut it out..." Baekhyun hit her hand away while still turning his head to the different direction. "Eyy~ You've been disagreeing to this plan ever since I asked for it~ You're scared!" Sarah began teasing. "I just don't like rides." Baekhyun said with an impatient tone. "What if we die? What if it would have a malfunction and we get stuck there? What if the safety belt gets broken and you fall and I didn't catch you? I will die without even getting to marry you." Baekhyun explained. Sarah just held her laugh and elbowed his sides. "Ouch, stop it." Baekhyun whined and childishly pushed her off but in a light way only.

"Oppa?"

Hesitantly turning to her, Baekhyun still had that mortified frown on. "Okay, why don't we just stroll around for the whole day... and then go to the theme park at night for the fireworks?" Sarah asked and leaned her chin on Baekhyun's shoulder. If he told her earlier, she wouldn't have insisted on the theme park. She almost forgot Baekhyun tends to get worried and anxious very easily regarding accidents and stuffs. "It's alright?" Baekhyun looked down to her with a pout. "As long as we're together, it's gonna be fun. And anyway, my main target on the theme park is really the beautiful night lights and fireworks." Sarah hushed and tapped the tip of his nose with her index finger. It finally made Baekhyun's lips curve up into a smile and gave her a light peck on the lips. Just then, their humungous orders finally came. Sarah gulped as their table was slowly being filled until there was barely any space. "Kamasahamnida..." They both bowed at the server before looking down to the amount of food served. "Okay, I did not expect this." Baekhyun let out en embarrassed laugh while rubbing the end of his nose like he's near to panicking. "Aish, Oppa this is your fault-" No, really it looks small in the picture." Baekhyun argued. "It's a picture, Oppa. Of course it's small." Sarah said and scratched her neck.

"We can eat this."

"Ugh..." Sarah groaned but already grabbed her chopsticks. "Yah. As long as we jump together?" Baekhyun asked. "Jump alone on those plates of Donkatsu. This big platter of Sushi is enough problem." Sarah said and began eating. "Yah." Baekhyun nudged her arm. He grabbed a piece of donkatsu onto his chopsticks and put it in front of Sarah's mouth. She took a small bite and glanced up to him while chewing. "Yummy. It's yummy right? I know that face~ Yah, it's yummy, isn't it..." Baekhyun asked with a smirk. Sarah's lips curved up as she nodded. In the end, the couple shared both Sushi platter and Donkatsu's. "Oppa try this." Sarah put a piece of sushi in front of Baekhyun's mouth which earned a derpy disgusted face from him. "What the hell is that?" He murmured while pointing at one detail of the sushi. "I think this is... Uni." Sarah said being such an expert in Sushi's already. "Uni—what's that. Is that tas—“Sea Urchin." Sarah answered and Baekhyun's eyes widen. "NO. Definitely no." He answered and pushed her hand away from his mouth to continue eating. "Oppa, you haven't tried sea urchin before. You need to kn—“I freak out at the name itself. No." Baekhyun said. "Oppa, it's my birthday..." Sarah murmured with her sad tiny voice which made Baekhyun have a -_- expression. "I like this better." Baekhyun took a piece of Tamago for himself. "But Oppa, it's just egg. I can make that. This... try this." Sarah insisted on the Uni again. "No..." Baekhyun began backing away when Sarah tried to push it into his mouth. "Please, no—Sarah, no..." Baekhyun accidentally fell on the chair right on his which made Sarah jolt in shock. "Yah—just eat this." She grabbed his hand pulling him up again. "I said no." Baekhyun covered his mouth while shaking his head.

Both weren't even aware a few fans were already outside the restaurant taking picture of such an adorable scene. They didn't know what exactly was happening but they just knew Sarah's forcing him to eat something.

"Oppa, it's my birthday." Sarah repeated and tried removing Baekhyun's hand from his mouth while laughing. "Hmmffgg-NO..." Baekhyun muffled and this time stood up. He put both of his hands up to his chest now while stepping backwards since Sarah was coming forwards. "Just one I promise not force anymore." Sarah said with her cutest pout ever. "Ugh..." Baekhyun messed his hair up and without any word, leaned down and swallowed the piece of sushi on Sarah's chopsticks. She clapped her hands while hopping after getting what she wanted. Baekhyun pinched the sides of his nose while chewing and sat down across Sarah's seat this time. "Oppa here..." Sarah sat down and patted the space beside her. "Andwae. You're gonna force me again." Baekhyun said and gulped down the food inside his mouth before quickly grabbing Sarah's Avocado Smoothie and drank. Just as he was drinking, he finally got a glimpse of the fans outside making him chuckle. "Yah. There's fans outside. I'm surprised they're not entering to disturb us huh?" He spoke making Sarah turn while chewing. "Oh annyeong..." Sarah mouthed while waving a hand. It made them go even wilder but remained outside. "Moya~ So famous huh?~" Baekhyun said and took a piece of Takoyaki. "Oppa, I feel like we eat for three years already but this is barely half." Sarah said as she glanced down on their full table, still. "We can do this. They're all tasty anyway." Baekhyun reassured while chewing. Sarah just nodded and began eating again. When she grabbed a piece of Tofu sushi with her bare hands - since it's fried and she's Sarah, what else - Baekhyun sneakily took his phone out and opened his camera. "I'm gonna greet my baby on Instagram~" He chanted making Sarah look up, and Baekhyun took his chance to capture it. "Assa~" He smirked in success while looking down at the photo.

 

 

"Yah Oppa, repeat. Not pretty." Sarah let go of the Tofu Sushi and tried posing properly with a smile. "No. This is pretty." Baekhyun began typing on his phone for the caption. He put,

'Today's the day this pig was born. You gotta love the pig. Cause I love pork. Oink oink~ Saengil Chukahae, saranghae. #shemademeeatseaurchin #Stillloveherthough'

He finished with a long crazy hashtag, he isn't usually like that, he just thought of doing it since Sarah's the 'gotta love the hashtag' type of SNS user, so he mimicked her. "Yah, what did you caption?" Sarah asked and stood up going to his side instead. She tried peeking but Baekhyun put his phone up while looking down to her. "Yah, what did you put?" She asked with a frown. "I'm gonna look." She turned to stand again but Baekhyun just tackled her waist while laughing. "No way, don't look at it. I just greet—Ooh~ Notifications are coming~" He said while looking up to his phone. Yah~ Oppa, delete it." Sarah tried reaching for it. "Andwae—look, the restaurant staffs are making them leave already." Baekhyun pointed at the door. The staffs had to force the fans away since they were already blocking the entrance and exit. "Oppa, delete it. Don't change topic." Sarah murmured. "You're so cute here. I can't afford to delete it, ya know. This is pricelessly pretty." Baekhyun just said and captured her lips for a chaste kiss. Sarah bit her lower lip holding her smile. "Ahh~ Let me rest from eating first. I promise I'm gonna continue in a few." He then casually leaned his head on Sarah's shoulder and began scrolling on his IG feed. Sarah on the other hand grabbed the other kind of smoothie he got, the strawberry one. "Hmm~ Oppa, this taste good." Sarah pushed the straw lower and Baekhyun tasted it right away taking a few sips. "Hmm, ne it tastes good." He agreed. The atmosphere was very calm and comfortable, at the same time, it was still very loving and memorable out of no reason. But that comfortable atmosphere was interrupted when a man who just entered the restaurant walked to their table. Baekhyun's eyes darted at the man - he wasn't Korean. He raised a judging look seeing him smiling down to Sarah with a bit of surprise expression. Sarah on the other hand looked up as well and her eyes bulged out upon seeing the man. She quickly stood up with a smile and said in English that made Baekhyun twitch an eyebrow,

"Oh my god, Nathan? What are you doing here in Korea? Long time no see!~"

 

 

 

 

Let's have a glimpse of how this Nathan guy looks for better imagination. (I can't find the photo of the guy I originally used before so why not use someon else~~~ <3)

Sorry Baek, but I find him hotter than you.

Actually, this is the boy I'm dating right now.... 

If you guys don't believe me, it's okay. I'll just let my heart cry silently.

He's so good-looking after all, who am I to deserve him, right? So it's hard to believe... *sobs* 

😅😅😅 Nyahihihihi~ LOLOLOL <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxo XDXDXD

(okay, that's a lot. i've gone cray cray lol)

#SorryNotSorry 

#HeIsMineOkay