Stress-reliever

Gotcha Heart

 

 

(Note: Just like the usual, but I'll still remind, dialogue/s that are italicized are spoken in English. *Just dialogues - meaning, other italicized group of words aren’t. * That's all, ^^)

 

 

"I'm home~"

Skipping into her bedroom, Sarah rushed to her pet hamster's cage at one corner of her study table. "Hi Tony~ Did you miss Mommy?" She grabbed a stool near the table where the cage was placed and opened it to take Tony out. "I have great news~ Mommy just met a guy who might be Dream Boy." Sarah said while carrying the hamster onto her palm. "And he's very cute. Just like my cutie patootie here~" She grinned while gently running her fingers through the hamster's fur before putting him back into the cage. She then gave Tony some nibbles before closing it again. "Ha~ This day is awesome." She sighed in so much relief before standing up to go to the bathroom. Sarah took a long shower since it has been a long day for her - first, her classes, second, she had to buy groceries after coming from school, and of course the third happening which is her new favorite was meeting 'Dream Boy' Byun Baekhyun.

Well, she does deserve some long relaxing warm shower.

Coming out of the bathroom fresh and clean, Sarah changed into her sleeping attire right away - she was ready to sleep, she likes sleeping a lot. She flopped down her bed while creating that pleasured moan. "Ah~ Feels nice to lie down." She murmured while her clean bed sheets. Just then, she remembered Baekhyun. A goofy smile quickly crept up to her lips and she squealed softly while kicking in the air. "Dream boy~ My dream boy... I finally met him." She chanted happily - she looks like she's in drugs actually. "Oh right!" She shot up quickly and rushed to her bag to get Iron Man. "I need to check five on the list now~" She chanted with a lively tone while taking it out from her bag. Sitting down on her desk, she opened that certain page and even showed it Tony who doesn't give a about and had his whole attention on the long nibbles Sarah gave earlier. "See? This is Mommy's new list and Dream Boy almost filled it out! Ahhh~ Isn't it great, Tony?" She asked while grinning down at the hamster - and as well expected, she didn't get any response. "I know, it's so great!" She answered herself instead and patted her shoulders.

Looking down to her journal again, she began checking those rightful bullets Baekhyun succeeded on filling.

She smiled proudly seeing those five checks - in all honestly, she's had three boyfriends but none of them even surpass five and so if Baekhyun passes more than half or even perfects it, she is damn going to love him for real. "Hm... Should I text him?" She asked Tony who again did not answer - like OF COURSE it won't answer. So hugging her Iron Man journal along, she skipped back to her bed and grabbed her phone. She opened Baekhyun's contact and debated with herself of whether to greet him a good evening or just to say hi. "Good evening is... too obvious and we just met a few minutes ago. should I... should I... Shou-I should! Ugh, whatever." She groaned like a kid and began typing on her phone.

[From: Sarah]

Good evening! =)

She pressed the send button with her eyes half-closed - just because, no apparent reason except for... she's Sarah Jacobs for crying out loud. "Alright... It's a good start." She said and nodded. "What if he replies 'Good evening too'... What is next? , NG NG..." She muttered in worry. She looked down to her phone and still there aren't any reply. "Wait... Kakao Talk, it's automatically synced on the contacts right?" She asked herself and quickly opened her Kakao Talk. She had a lot of contacts and so it took her a few minutes to actually find a name with only 'BBH' and there isn’t any icon photo. "So secretive." She said and chuckled before opening it for a message. "I'm not pushy... I'm just trying to greet him and... the-I am pushy... Wait." She put her phone down for a while but then looked down to it again. "No, whatever. He mentioned that he's down tonight so... it won't be bad..." She murmured and nodded in determination.

So again, she sent a Kakao Talk message to him.

[From: Sarah]

Hi, good evening. Found you in K-talk, I thought I should drop a message here too. Keke ^^

Sending it, she already had a pout because frankly, she didn't feel like he would answer. She stared beneath the message bubble for who knows how many minutes but it didn't appear as seen the whole time. "He must be sleeping already... it's already eleven. Ugh, why am I so insensitive?" She groaned and slapped her own forehead before putting her phone on her bedside table.

Leaning on the headboard of her bed, she clasped her hands together and closed her eyes with a smile to pray. "Dear God, thank You for this day so much. I super super loved it, like totally. I can die now, no I was kidding, don't take me right now, Dear God, I need to get married, have kids and have grand kids first. Okay? I always wished for Dream Boy to you and thank You for letting me meet a boy who passed half of it in one day. You're always the best... I pray that tomorrow is another good day, thank You. Love lots, good night and I hope you let me sleep peacefully without monsters in my dream. Thank You~" She prayed and giggled in between.   That late night, she fell asleep without getting a single reply at all.

 

_ _ _

 

It was another schedule day for EXO, the 4th of October and early in the morning they are rehearing on the very venue for the Gangnam K-pop Festival that will air live later tonight. For the past three days... well it has been the same for Baekhyun. Nothing special - except for the fact that he's been getting messages from Sarah. It was obsessive but she would always greet him a Good Morning in the morning and a Good Evening at Night but he didn't dare opening the messages every time so that it won't show as seen. He wasn't annoyed at her, it's just that he wasn't in the mood to entertain her and he didn't like to be cold. But at the same time - guilt was already gushing into his soul whenever he would see her smiley emojis as if she's not being ignored by him at all. Right now, they were having a short break and he was again looking at his phone and surprisingly, Sarah sent him a different message.

[From Sarah]

You are part of EXO right, Oppa? I saw on TV so I saw you on the preview of Kpop Festival. I will go home early tonight and watch you sing and dance. Fighting! =)

Having his hand over his mouth, guilt hit him again. "..." He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. Just then, his eyes found their way towards Nabi who was currently wiping Do Kyungsoo’s—her boyfriend—sweat. When the couple looked back, Baekhyun gave out a goofy smile and waved a hand before looking away quickly. The heavy feeling in his chest was suffocating him again and so he stood up to go to one corner. And finally, after days, he opened Kakao Talk and went into Sarah's message room which caused all of her messages to be finally seen. Baekhyun closed his eyes for a matter of seconds, "Stress-reliever... Just a stress-reliever. Don't worry about it... This is just... relieving your stress talking to a friend..." He muttered to himself and hit his pounding chest - it might be because of Nabi alone or it might also include his past relationship but all of the pain he had felt from both were rushing into his body - and he needed a remedy, even if temporary.

And so looking down to his phone, he began typing a respond.

[From: Baekhyun]

Hi, good morning. Sorry I wasn't able to reply, I was kind of busy with schedules. ^^

When he sent that message, he leaned the back of his head on the wall and covered his face for a while. "You need this... please... just take this comfort... just this one." He muttered to himself a couple of times. To his surprise, his message was seen after a few seconds only. And within a flash, he got a reply.

[From: Sarah]

It's okay~ Happy Sunday to you! Do well on your performance later and I will watch. I don't usually watch Music shows here but I will so I could see you in there. Kekeke ~

He didn't feel anything at all but he can't deny that her message made him smile. "Happy Sunday... I mean who greets that?" he asked himself while chuckling. It's not really a greeting that he was used to. But typing down for a reply again, he greeted back.

[From: Baekhyun]

Happy Sunday too.

Once he pressed the send button, he unconsciously laughed to himself. He felt weird sending that back. "Goodness, this is crazy." He shook his head in surrender and just kept his phone inside his pocket again before walking back to the others. "Booya!" He was suddenly startled by Nabi from behind which made him turn. "What? Should I laugh now?" He asked which caused the girl to slowly frown until Baekhyun grinned again. "Nah, I was kidding." He said and nudged the girl. "Eyy~ I saw you smiling down your phone~ Is Unni calling again? SNSD will rehearse later afternoon but you can stay here if you want~" Nabi teased, talking about Taeyeon. "Oh shut up, please." Baekhyun rolled his eyes while chuckling. "So denial, I know you're gonna get back together!" Nabi nudged him back as they walk to the other members. "Yah~ you're teasing him again. You should stop that, you know. He might get annoyed soon." Do Kyungsoo went to them while laughing at his silly girlfriend and grabbed Nabi's hands to get her away from Baekhyun.

Deep inside, Baekhyun didn't mind being teased if that's the only way she would be by his side. Just then, he remembered he was chatting with Sarah and so he took his phone out again and saw her reply from his last message.

[From: Sarah]

It's shopping day for me. I want to spoil myself today. What do you think is better that I should buy? Makeup or Clothes? I'm thinking of what I should improve in myself, the way I do my makeup or the way I dress... Sorry if it's a weird question.

Baekhyun stifled a laugh upon her question and thought it was really adorable of her to actually be confused of those two stuffs. "Makeup or clothes? Aren't those... the same for girls?" he asked himself while looking around. He doesn't have a single idea that the girl was just testing him. So looking down to his phone again, he gave his own opinion to her question.

[From: Baekhyun]

Iron Man figure. Just saw wallpaper so I just randomly thought of it. Haha. And I think makeup and clothes isn't that important. For example, do you know that whenever I would have thick makeup for performances, I don't look or feel like myself? So it's the same. Not feeling likeyou doesn't feel good, right? Hahaha I'm weird too, I think. Sorry if I didn't help.

 

 

 

 

Looks like, another check is waiting for Baekhyun's Dream Boy survey.

Oh and it seems like Sarah was able to cheer him up later on that day right? As you can see here...