Can't Be A Man

Gotcha Heart

"Class dismissed. Annyeong! Jalgayo~ Happy new year again~ "

Waving her hands towards the children, her students, Sarah giggled cutely like the usual. Although he might be one of the 'slowest' teacher here - because of the language barrier only - the students love her the most because she's the most playful and according to the other teachers - she acts kid-like that attracts the children more. Today was the first day of school - 5th of January -  after the holiday vacation and so Sarah really had fun chatting with the students and even made them write their own reflection about the previous year - which leaves her a ton of works to check later on when she gets home. She piled the papers up neatly and placed it on her flat suitcase so it won't crumple.  She then put her shoulder bag on her and carried the suitcase before marching out of the classroom - her period today was the last subject so all classes are done. Just as she was walking down the corridor, another teacher came out from a classroom too. "Oh, annyeong Soohyun Oppa." She bowed and waved a hand after. "Classes are done. Did you students feel lazy because it's the first day?" The teacher, Yeon Soohyun asked and began walking beside her. "Not really, we play game first before class so they're not feel lazy." Sarah explained and grinned. "Ah, Sarah." He called making her turn while holding the suitcase handle with two hands now. "It's actually my birthday today and I thought why not invite you. I'll buy food and we all eat in the house." Soohyun said. "Really? Wah~ Happy birthday Oppa~” Sarah greeted immediately "So... are you free?' Soohyun asked.

"Yes, I am. It's birthday and you invite me. Not good to say no, I like birthdays~"

"Sure, cool~ So... we go now?" Soohyun asked. "Oh, okay. You have car?" Sarah asked and the man nodded. The two teachers arrived out and Soohyun opened the car door for her. She smiled at him before scooting down to enter when she felt him touch her on the small of her back making her jolt up in surprise. "Oh, I was just supporting you." Soohyun spoke. "Ah, ne... I don't mind, it's okay." Sarah forced a smile before completely entering. During the ride, it was silent since Sarah didn't know what to talk about. Taking her phone out, she texted Baekhyun about the birthday party that she will be attending and so if ever he goes to the house, he won't find her. Just then when she sent the message, Soohyun spoke. "Do you have a boyfriend right now?" He asked. Sarah was silent for a while as she quickly thought of Baekhyun but glancing at the man she smiled and shook her head. "No boyfriend right now." She answered before looking down to her phone again. "Oppa, how many people you invite?" She then asked. "Well, a few friends." Soohyun answered. "Aww~ You see me as friend? Thank you, Oppa." Sarah said and giggled. "Yes, of course. Since you became a teacher there, I know it will be easy to approach you. Since you came from the States, I know things go much easier especially in getting to know people." Soohyun explained. "Oh, thank you. I am easy approach? I feel good, Oppa." She said and laughed. She likes it that she's approachable, it means people don't judge her by the nationality right away?

It only took them a few minutes when the car stopped again. Soohyun parked it at a secluded side street. "Oppa, you pick up food?" She asked while looking outside. "Yes, I think." Soohyun said. "What if your other friend arrive there? Oppa, our co-teachers are there too right? We should text them." Sarah said and took her phone out again. She was about to text when Soohyun grabbed the phone. "W-wae Oppa?" She asked. "No need to text them." Soohyun said. "W-waeyo?" Sarah asked and gulped when the man was looking down to her with that meaningful eyes. "O-oppa. The... the food." Sarah said and began gripping on the car seat. "Nah, it's not my birthday." Soohyun's face changed into a smirk. "Ne?" Sarah asked and couldn't further talk when the man shifted his body and hovered over her. "O-Oppa..." She gasped for air and couldn't seem to scream. Her eyes bulged out in fear when Soohyun's hand reached for her chest area. "Oppa, w-what are you doing..." She murmured and tried to push him off but the guy held onto her hands. "What? I don't think you'll say no to one-time things, right?" Soohyun asked and leaned down. His lips quickly found its way to her neck and Sarah began squirming away. "Oppa, no—hmmfffhh!" She couldn't scream when Soohyun covered . Just then, his other hand traced down her skirt and lifted it up Sarah did her best to squeeze her legs together not to let him touch her there. She was screaming under his hold; her tears began trickling down her cheeks. The guy reached for the side of the seat making it slant down more letting him dominate more on top. Soohyun finally let go of as she held on the collar of Sarah's shirt and tore it apart showing her cleavage. "Ahh—Oppa, no!" Sarah couldn't let out a real scream because she couldn't breathe anymore, the man was pinning down all of his weight on her. "After this, we act like nothing happened. Just like where you came from. right?" Soohyun muttered and grabbed the cup of her bra and pulled it down. ", you're so hot." He said and started kissing her on the chest area. With his other free hand again, he traced up his inner thighs parting it with force and grabbed her covered . "Ahhh—hmmmfffgg!" Sarah screamed so much but Soohyun slapped her on the mouth which made her wince in pain. His hand already entered her underwear and was starting to her when Sarah grabbed this chance to elbow him hard right on the bridge of the nose.  "Aww—!" Soohyun yelped in pain and Sarah took this chance to push him off hard. Sarah managed to fix her bra and skirt while hugging the torn shirt together to hide her chest. She opened the door as quickly as possible and grabbed all of her things together before getting off.

The man tried to grab her but she kicked him hard this time with the tip of her heels and bang the door closed. She ran and ran while pulling her skirts down. She looked like a mess and other people were already looking at her which made her rush to a safer place. She rushed to an empty pathway right beside a mini stop store. She sat down and tried fixing her shirt up with her trembling hands. Some passers-by were still looking as she covered her messed up clothes, but they didn't dare coming closer. They were all too busy to help? "B-bad.... Bad Oppa... I r-report him tomorrow." She cried out. She failed to fix her clothes because the buttons weren't there anymore. She slumped down the corner of the pathway while crying. She felt so scared earlier and she swore she will report that teacher as soon as possible. While sitting down since she was trying her best to cover her fronts, Sarah waved a hand trying to call a cab but no one's stopping at all probably because they thought she was crazy and all, having a messed up hair, face and clothes and sitting on the pathway. Awfully crying still, she covered her face like a little kid trying to erase the traumatizing thing that just happened a couple of minutes ago. Just then, a voice got her attention. She slowly dropped her hands down and saw a middle-aged woman handing out a handkerchief. "Are you okay-Miss, what happened to your clothes?" The woman asked in concern. Sarah cried even more but she still managed to bow. "I... I.... M-man... try... a man. Try to... do bad.... to me..." She spoke in between sobs. "Omo... Come here..." The motherly woman pulled her up to stand and removed her coat to put it on her for a while. "A man tried to hurt you?" She asked and they began walking while the woman guided her to walk. "N-ne..." She muffled. "Oh my goodness, let's report him. Do you know the name?" She asked.

"N-ne... My... co-worker..."

"Miss, I'm gonna help you. But I will lend you shirt for a while okay? We will go to the police after?" The woman said while fixing Sarah's hair. She acts just like a mother. "N-ne... Thank you..." Sarah cried out. Her clothes was so ruined and if she didn't have the suitcase to cover it, it would have shown completely. Without her even knowing, they arrived at a building. "W-where we?" Sarah asked while still crying, and her trembling hands wouldn't stop. "This is where I work and I have some extra clothes inside." The woman said. Looking up at the building, Sarah read it huge name at the front that had glittery exterior. Her eyes bulged out seeing - SMTOWN on it. "S-SM?" Sarah asked and the woman already swiped her card pass and the door opened. "Yes, I'm a stylist here and so I have a few clothes to lend you. I will go with you to the police okay?" She asked. Sarah's legs trembled as they entered. She was welcomed by a white, luxurious interior and she began gulping even more. The company where her boyfriend works at - she's never seen it before nor went to the very address. She didn't dare to because she remembered Baekhyun telling her there's always fans outside.

"Miss what's your name? You don't look Korean at all. Are you a foreigner exchange student?"

"A-aniyo... T-teacher. And Half-K-korean..." Sarah managed to explain while still looking around the very beautiful place. "Oh dear, I feel so responsible... Don't think that all Korean guys are like that alright? But that guy whoever he is... oooh, I feel so angry. I have a daughter too." The woman said. "M-miss..." Sarah then called. "Y-you work... w-what artist?” Sarah asked. "EXO. Do you know EXO? I actually got out to buy coffee for them since they're rehearsing right now but never mind, I saw you and you need help." The woman explained. Sarah's eyes bulged out and was planning to escape already when they already arrived in front of a wide door. "Don't worry, they're not the type to go all over you, they won't even pay attention to you. We just get my stuffs inside and I let you change in the bathroom." The woman said and pushed the door open. She was pulling Sarah inside but she wasn't moving. "Miss? There's a bathroom inside, you change there." The woman said and pulled her in. Sarah kept her head hung low and her tears began forming unknowingly. She could hear voices already, damn, she could hear her boyfriend's dorky voice inside. But as they entered, the atmosphere turned quiet. DUH, the guys know her. "Guys, you go on with your business. I just helped someone I found in the streets." The stylist said while still dragging her to one corner where the stylist's stuffs are on. The guys of EXO all looked at each other then to Baekhyun who was frozen on the spot there while looking at his girlfriend. Then, Chanyeol was the first one to speak.

"N-noona, w-what happened to.... her?"

"A very private matter but I'll accompany her to the police later. Don't ask anymore." The stylist said and began getting her stuffs. Sarah on the other hand hugged out the woman's coat closer to her since the hem of her torn shirt was falling again. She accidentally made eye-contact with Baekhyun who already had a very worried face but couldn't move. "Noona, what really happened?" Baekhyun spoke which made Sarah gulp hard and look down. The stylist heaved a sigh and looked at all of them. "Alright... This young lady, I found her on the streets crying and her clothes are torn apart. It's easy to guess what happened but we don't need to talk about it. You guys don't ask anymore, alright? Aish,... where did I put the clothes..." The woman couldn't find anything. "Miss, you go inside the bathroom now, I think I left my other bag in the office. I'll go back with the clothes quickly." She said and began pushing Sarah to the bathroom. "I'll be quick. Do you have a guardian so I know if I can just act as your guardian later at the police?" The stylist asked. "N-no guardian..." Sarah murmured. The woman nodded and ran out for a while.

Being left there by the stylist, she tried her best to ignore the guys and walked towards the bathroom when Baekhyun finally had the guts to move. He shoved himself into the bathroom before she could even close the door. "What happened..." he murmured as soon as they were both inside and the door was locked. "N-nothing... You go the—“ Sarah couldn't finish her sentence anymore when Baekhyun removed the stylist's coat from her and finally saw the torn clothes. His eyes grew dark as he looked at her whole body, he even saw a bruise on her neck and her lipstick was all smudged out because of how the man covered . "W-who did this..." His voice came out shaky and pulled her in for a hug. "O-Oppa... N-not important anymore... I ju—“I am asking you, who??" He exclaimed and held her on the shoulders. "T-the... the ma—“The teacher you texted me about?" He asked and Sarah burst out of tears while nodding.. Baekhyun turned away and slammed his hand on the tiled wall. "N-not really his birthday, h-he said. He just... s-stop the car suddenly and.... And... t-tried... try to—“Did he do it?" Baekhyun asked and tears were already forming in his eyes. "No. I... I escape... He not do it further besides touching few skin..." Sarah murmured not saying in detail. That's when Baekhyun pulled her for a tight hug again out of so much worry. "I'll come with you to the police. I want to ing injure that gu—“Oppa, no... Please." Sarah pushed him off. "Go out, Oppa... They don't kno—“I can't just stay here and do no—“Oppa... your members are there. Go out now." She mumbled. "I can't just leave you he—“Please go... This is nothing to me..." She cut him off for the nth time. Baekhyun gasped for air as he curses under his breath, he shouldn't be away from her right now after what just happened. "Sarah, please..." He said and tried to hold her but she pulled away. "Oppa... I'm fine. Just go out..." She opened the door herself and pushed Baekhyun out. He stepped backwards while wiping his tears.

All of the EXO members were silent there staring at him. They didn't necessarily hear their conversation - only Baekhyun's shout earlier. "I-is your friend, alright?" Junmyeon asked. Baekhyun just gasped for air as he wiped his tears before walking to the couch. Out of all the members now, only Kyungsoo knew they're officially together now. "She said she is." Baekhyun answered and tried his best not to cry anymore. "What a jerk, whoever did that to her..." Some of the members said. The stylist came back with a new set of clothes and went into the bathroom. When she got out, she closed the door behind her and sighed. "Such a beautiful young lady, she's very likely to experience this." The stylist said with a solemn tone. "Aigoo, guys these days. It's either they do erted things to girls, or they don't protect them like how they should. So disappointing, and she's a foreigner what a nice way to show her this country." She said and shook her head. Baekhyun's hands trembled at what she said and his lips began quivering.  Kyungsoo who was beside him just looked down feeling sorry for the guy who can't even speak up nor protect his girlfriend right now. When Sarah finally came out, she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and t-shirt. She didn't even make eye-contact with Baekhyun at all and just walked straight to the stylist. "M-miss... T-thank you for the clothes." Sarah mumbled and bowed. "It's okay, it fits you huh? Let's go to the police now." The stylist said and held Sarah on the arm. Just then, Baekhyun suddenly called.

"Sarah."

"Oh? He knows you?" The stylist asked. Kyungsoo held on Baekhyun's arm before a reckless man could even come out of him again. "M-miss... I told them my name when you not here..." Sarah lied right away and continued walking. Baekhyun was aching to stand up but Kyungsoo was stopping him until the women were gone. "Why didn't you come along? She's your friend." Minseok spoke. "I think fans are starting to come. See? School's just done." Sehun said while peeking at the glass window. "Yeah, if Baekhyun goes out with Sarah even if she's just a friend, it's gonna be a chaos." Jongdae added. "I ing don't care..." Kyungsoo heard Baekhyun murmur and was about to stand up when he held on him again. "Don't... hold yourself up. Calm down, Noona's there with her..." Kyungsoo muffled softly to refrain from being heard by the others. He could feel Baekhyun's hand trembling already. "Calm down." Kyungsoo repeated. "Are you okay, Baekhyun? You can just check on her later on when we're done." Junmyeon said. Pushing Kyungsoo's hand off this time, Baekhyun stood up and rushed out. Kyungsoo clacked his tongue seeing his reckless side again and followed out. "Yah. I said hold it right? There are fans out there already." Kyungsoo said and closed the door behind him. Baekhyun stopped walking and clenched his fist. "I-I feel so awful... she needs me right now..." Baekhyun murmured with his shaky voice.

"I know and I understand but... Baekhyun, you told me right? She's the one who asked you to keep everything between the two of you. She wants peace. You go with her to the police, you're in trouble I swear."

Baekhyun's feet slowly stepped backwards until he was close to the wall and placed his forehead there. He began sobbing hard while hitting it lightly with his knuckles. It was so hard for him to fight the urge especially at her toughest times that he knew he's needed. "W-why can't I protect her like a man, do you know how annoying this is?" He murmured. Kyungsoo just looked down the whole time not knowing how to help the guy, he feels the same way a lot of times too but nothing can be done. "I would want you to go to her, Baekhyun. If that's Nabi... I think I'd act the same, maybe worse, I might even kill the guy but I know you... you're much stronger than I. At least for her, protect her in that way. Just go to her later, please. There won't be any problem being there for her belatedly..." Kyungsoo said. "C'mon, let's go back inside. I'm sure Hwasa Noona brought her to the police safely. I'm sure she would even send her home. Let's go..." He adds. Baekhyun gulped as he wiped his tears trying to calm himself down now. "Thank you..." He mumbled softly while sniffing. Kyungsoo just smiled solemnly and patted his back before speaking.

"That's nothing. I suggest right after practice, go home to her and stay with her at night... she might have nightmares. I'll just tell the members you went home to Bucheon again."