It's Us

Gotcha Heart

 

Inside the twins' bedroom, Baekhyun and Sarah sat beside each other while the three teenagers were on the bed facing their direction. Yujin and Yumi came along to back up on the couple if ever Miyoung disagrees or says something inappropriate - they know their cousin well. "First of all, we did hide for over a year, Miyoung. And... Oppa's sincerely sorry about that." Baekhyun began. Sarah just kept her head hung low to avoid Miyoung's eyes because Baekhyun won't let go of her hand on her lap making the teenage girl keep on glancing at her. "But Miyoung... you see what happened to me in the past right? Not only me but Taeyeon Noona. We only hurt fans and all, we barely got supporters. If there is, only a little." He explained. Miyoung just maintained a straight face while folding her arms. "Did you like my Sarah Unni because she's pretty and has a nice body?" She asked. Sarah bit her lower lip hearing such thing from a young lady. "Miyoung-ah... she's our cousin. Why speak like that..." Yujin muffled. "It's true. Taeyeon Unni's a plastic and now Oppa sees someone naturally y and beautif-" Your Sarah Unni's more than that. You've got to know her, Miyoung. She's your family." Baekhyun cut her off with a stern face that these fan girls have never seen before. "S-she's not my family... She's not even Korean..." Miyoung murmured and Baekhyun's expression got even harder than it already was.

"How can you say that? Your mothers are sisters."

With that, Miyoung didn't answer and just looked away. But still, there's no tinge of guilt in her eyes. "Miyoung... say sorry. Aunt Mirae will get mad at you if she finds out you said that..." Yumi said. "Miyoung, I know you wouldn't have been like this if she's not my girlfriend. Right?" Baekhyun asked. "But the thing is... she is. She's my partner, Miyoung. It's hard to explain everything but Miyoung... you'll probably be my cousin-in-law in the future and I'm not exaggerating things." He added. Sarah then put a hand on Baekhyun's lap signaling him that she will talk. Baekhyun just nodded and looked down. "Miyoung... I always like to know cousins here even when I'm young in States... Cause cousins from Appa live in different places and I don't have cousins there in Florida... I always like to know you all..." Sarah spoke. Yujin and Yumi smiled at her but Miyoung still looked away. "A-and... Even if this thing hurt you... I still want to know you... c-cause you're my family... I want to hang out... and Miyoung... I-I'm not owning your Baekhyun Oppa..." She added and her voice turned shaky now. Yujin and Yumi felt their tears forming at what she said. "I... I was against this... to publicize us... but Baekhyun Oppa didn't want to hide me anymore... I promise, this not mean you can't love Oppa anymore... not selfish of him... especially to my cousins, we're the same blood... family... C-can I join family?" She continued explaining and wiped the tears that had trickled down her cheeks. "Miyoung..." Yujin and Yumi nudged the girl who still had a straight face but it was obvious that her tears were already threatening to fall.

Glancing at Baekhyun, Sarah signaled him again before she stood up leaving Baekhyun on the couch. She walked to the bed and sat across the three girls before grabbing Miyoung's hands. "I can be good Unni to you... We can hang out and talk about girl things... We can take pictures and eat ice cream... Miyoung, I'm not bad just because I have Baekhyun Oppa as boyfriend... it doesn't remove the fact that I'm cousin..." Sarah explained in between sobs. That's when Miyoung began crying while looking back at Sarah. "You know... being only child... very hard. I only play alone. I always wish to have sisters to play with. Our other cousins are very young and all boys, but you three, we can hang out comfortably, right? For this one week, we can even hang out with Baekhyun Oppa right?" She asked. "W-we can?" Miyoung asked with her shaky voice. "Of course... You know, what you see on TV about Baekhyun Oppa, not true. He is not cool at all; I can prove you that." Sarah said to liven up the atmosphere. "Yah." Baekhyyun muttered with a frown. It finally made the three younger girls chuckle and Miyoung wiped her tears. "But really... I just mean... Baekhyun Oppa tries his hardest to be best for EXO-L... Even if sick, very very tired and... you know, he wants to give up sometimes, I even force him to get up and not be negative but still... fans make him work harder... cause you love them. But Oppa... is human too... I just want to explain, he's not perfect, he gets scared, angry, and other emotions... and... h-he can fall in love, just like us." Sarah explained making the atmosphere solemn again. Baekhyun just stayed there with a heartfelt smile while listening to her every word.

"U-unni..."

Miyoung fiddled with her hands while sniffing. "I-I'm sorry... " She murmured. "You three, are just what? Seventeen? You'll find that boy who will make you feel the feelings Baekhyun Oppa gave me... but at the right time. You know, the two of us also had pasts which did not work out because it wasn't right... but see us now... We know... that it's just right." Sarah said with a smile and wiped Miyoung's tears making the girl smile while nodding. "Love me right uh-uh~" Baekhyun sang as he already stood up walking to them. "Come here, I'll give you a hug Miyoung." Baekhyun said spreading his arms wide. It made the girl shudder as Baekhyun knelt down the bed leaning to her for a hug. The girl let out a faint squeal as Baekhyun hugged her tightly while rubbing her arms. Yujin, Yumi and Sarah squealed too seeing their cousin's reaction which is barely moving. When Baekhyun pulled away, he smiled down at Miyoung and wiped her tears. "If you're gonna be nice to your Sarah Unni, that will make Baekhyun Oppa really happy, hm?" He asked and the girl nodded eagerly while still covering out of shock. She's blushing so much already because of that unexpected hug. "Oppa... C-can we hug too?" Yujin and Yumi asked with their shy smiles. "Of course~ Come here." Baekhyun stood up again spreading his arms wider. The twins both jumped off the bed and attacked him for a tight hug. Baekhyun just chuckled loudly as he hugged back the two tiny bodies on him right now.

"Oppa, if our classmates that are EXO-L too say bad things about Sarah Unni, we beat them up!"

"Ah moya. You three, I wanted you to support us but not beat up people, oh?~ That's trouble, you know." Baekhyun scolded cutely making the three girls giggle. Letting go of him, Yujin and Yumi came back to the bed and three girls all hugged Sarah this time. "Unni, it's nice to finally meet you." They all squealed at the group hug especially Sarah who was obviously excited. Baekhyun just stood there with a smile knowing how excited she might be to be able to hang out with real family. After the hug, Sarah grinned while holding their hands. "Oppa and I plan to go in a night walk right now. You want to join?~" She asked while nodding eagerly. But to her surprise, the three girls all shook their heads. "Unni, we like to hang out but you should also spend time together alone..." Miyoung said shyly while glancing at Baekhyun. It made Sarah smile seeing the young lady finally understanding them. "But we can go out tomorrow, Unni?~" Yujin said and the couple nodded. Baekhyun went closer to Sarah from behind and put an arm over her shoulder. "This baby wants to go to the sea, how about bring us there tomorrow? Is it too windy?" He asked. "I'm not baby." Sarah looked up at him with a cute glare. "I'm not baby~" Baekhyun, the master of imitation, mimicked her making the three girls all giggle. "You know, we should go start walking before it gets colder." He said pulling Sarah up with a smile. "I change my mind. Not walk anymore... Miyoung, Yujin and Yumi. Tomorrow okay?" Sarah said and waved a hand at them before walking out first. Baekhyun blinked bewildered at the sudden change of mood and he glanced down to the three girls who were all smiles. "Is she okay, Oppa?" Yujin asked and Baekhyun chuckled.

"She just welcomed the visitor of the month earlier so it means I'm dead."

Later on that night...

Everyone was already sleeping except to the couple. Sarah couldn't sleep because of menstrual cramps. Baekhyun on the other hand stayed awake because of it. "Oppa, pat..." Sarah murmured. She was lying down, had her shirt lifted up and Baekhyun's been pressing and patting her abdomen since earlier. "Try to sleep, Sarah..." Baekhyun muffled with a sleepy voice but began pressing her abdomen again. "Painful..." Sarah muffled softly with her pained tone. "You already took pain reliever... Just wait a little..." He reassured and moved closer to her while continuing his job. "Oppa..." She winced and shifted her body to the side to hug Baekhyun. "Is it the same pain like usual or more painful?" He murmured and hugged back while the small of her back. She always had bad cramps. "One to ten?" He asked. "Nine..." Sarah muffled earning a light groan from Baekhyun. He clacked his tongue before pushing her down to lie down comfortably again and pressed her lower abdomen much harder but still in a soothing way.

"Oppa..."

Baekhyun pulled away when Sarah leaned to the side again and curled her body while holding on her tummy. "Does it feel better to be on that position?" He asked and Sarah faintly nodded. So tucking themselves on the comforter, he just hugged her on the waist constantly helping her press down her tummy. "How do I ease the pain, hm?" He muffled with his very worried tone. "Hmm..." Sarah barely responded anymore and just closed her eyes. "How about let's take a walk? Come on." Baekhyun pulled himself up to sit while peeking at Sarah's face. "Oppa, sleep..." She murmured. "You can't force me to sleep if you're like that. Come on." He said and got off the bed. He had to lift Sarah up to be able to get off the bed. "Hold by hand as we walk." He said but Sarah instead hugged his arm. "Wait I'll get your jacket." He skipped to the corner of the room to get her and his jackets, he also took his wallet in case of emergency. After wearing his own, he helped Sarah wear hers. They quietly got out of the room and walked in the darkness. Successfully, they were able to get out of the house without making a sound.

"Oppa, very dark already..."

"I know, that's why hold me." Baekhyun said and let Sarah hug his arm making their bodies much closer. They got out of the gates and arrived at the peaceful and empty street. "It's very windy, wow." Baekhyun chuckled as his hair was already messed up, even Sarah's. They were moving along the breeze in all directions. "Goodness, why did we never try to walk at midnight before? There aren't much people." Baekhyun said. "Oppa, we're in Jeju." Sarah reminded. "I know but there are places in Seoul that gets quiet late at night too, alright." He answered back. "I guess we were too scared before huh?" Sarah asked with a light smile. "At least, not anymore." Baekhyun said with a smug chuckle and simply patted Sarah's hand that was wrapped around his other arm. "Investing for a house here too won't really hurt huh? It would be fun to live here." He said while looking around. Sarah's heart pounded as he said it. "Yes, but after thinking about it... suitable jobs for us are there in Seoul so... It's okay, Oppa... if not." Sarah answered and looked down. Her hand slowly moved down to interlock their fingers together this time. "Why not? We can have two houses. The house here is when we're free and want to relax. Like a rest house, to also let our kids play with nature." Baekhyun answered. Sarah bit her lower lip trying hard not to smile. It never fails to make her excited - how they comfortably talk about family plans. He always sounds so sure of everything - sure of her. "Oppa... it's funny how nothing is ever sure but I still believe we gonna end up together." Sarah then spoke with a light smile. Although her cramps were still there, the topic made her forget about it.

"I know right? Me too. I never questioned myself whether we will really last for good or not but I know we will."

Sarah smiled even wider hearing his answered. "But I'm just curious. I never dared asking you this but I will now... If I didn't show you those signs in the dream boy check list... w-would you have still liked me?" Baekhyun asked while chuckling. "Well... Honestly, I don't think so." Sarah answered earning a smug laugh from Baekhyun while he rolls his eyes. "Really... that's why fate made me write the checklist that will be applied to you... because fate said... 'Sarah Jacobs needs to fall in love with Byun Baekhyun.' They're the body which was torn in half millions of years ago. Ne?" Sarah explained and grinned. "Soulmates huh?" Baekhyun said and chuckled. "Yes, I believe in soulmates~ We are~" Sarah answered. "But now... no need for signs and fate... We make it on our own cause we're together now... When we alone, we need signs like it's a map to find the other one." She added. "Signs still works you know. For example... If Byun Baekhyun kisses you, he's gonna be the last guy you'll ever have until you grow old." Baekhyun spoke making Sarah raise an eyebrow. "But Oppa, that's not even appropriate, you can do it any-"She couldn't finish her sentence anymore when Baekhyun stopped walking and captured her lips. Sarah's shoulders jolted up at how light his kiss was and he gently pulled away while staring down at her.

"Wae? You said we can make our own sign?"

Sarah's lips parted as she tried to answer back but nothing came out of . Baekhyun just looked up to the night sky again and held her hand before he continued walking. Sarah just walked beside him without speaking the whole time. "Is your cramps gone?" Baekhyun then asked. "Hmm... Just a bit but it feels nice to walk with you." Sarah answered and grinned. "Oh, I think we should jog. Be active so it will come out, all the disgusting thing inside of you, let them all out. Come on~" Baekhyun let go of her and began jogging while constantly glancing at her. "Yah~ Jog along, don't slack off. You need to move, come on~ I'm still wide awake." He added in between chuckles. "Seriously-yah, Oppa... Wait-for real??~ Yah, wait for me!" Sarah stifled a laugh as she hesitantly jogged along. "Just lightly, come on jog~ I heard from Eomma it works like that. Sarah go go~" Baekhyun chanted and the couple ended up jogging indeed.

 

The next day...

The dining table was all set already and the Hong siblings all gathered together with their children. "Where's the couple?" Aunty Hayoung asked since Baekhyun and Sarah were the only ones not present. "Aigoo, I checked them inside. They're still dead asleep." Mrs. Jacobs said with a stifled chuckle. "Aunty, they sleep in one bed?" Yujin asked. "Yes, why dear?" Mrs. Jacobs asked. The three teenager girls all closed their mouths in a firm line to refrain themselves from squealing but they were all hitting each other's lap under the table - fan girl feels to imagine Baekhyun sleeping with his girlfriend. "Why don't you girls wake them up?" Aunty Mirae looked at the three young ladies whose eyes bulged out at what they just heard. "E-eomma... We can?" Miyoung asked. "Of course. Sarah told me you already talked well, right? But behave okay?" Aunty Mirae said and the three girls all jolted up from their seats while eagerly nodding. They all ran upstairs quickly and once they were at the door, "Omo... Y-you think.. you think they do that already?" Miyoung murmured and held her squeal. "Yah, what that~ Omo..." Yumi hit her cousin as she got shy. The three girls were mumbling the whole time before having the guts to knock. "U-unni?" They called. "Unni, we're gonna... e-enter..." Yujin said and hesitantly turned the knob.

The three girls all peeked inside, the door only cracked slightly opened and saw Sarah still on the bed sleeping. Just then, they saw Baekhyun coming out of the bathroom topless. He only had his pants on and has a towel over his wet head. The three girls all froze on their spots as they weren't seen by him. "Sarah, wake up." Baekhyun crawled on the bed right on top of Sarah and kissed her on the forehead. The three fangirls all had their mouths covered with their hands as they watched such scene. "Hey~ Were you too tired last night?" Baekhyun asked with a stifled laugh and shook Sarah lightly. Miyoung, Yujin and Yumi all gulped at what Baekhyun just said. "Hmm... O-oppa... your fault... W-we went too fast..." Sarah muffled with her sleepy voice. Again, the young ladies all gulped. "Yah, don't slack off. Let's do it again, you want? I just washed up but it's okay. Come on..." Baekhyun leaned down and pecked her on the lips. That's when the three girls closed the door with a sound with their shocked faces. They all ran downstairs while tightly holding their hands together. They arrived at the dining area making them all look at their blushing faces.

"Wae?"

"U-uh... T-they... they're not... Uhm... A-awake yet, Eomma..." Yujin managed to answer. But being the elderly, they all looked at each other while observing the young ladies' faces. "Omo, did they see something they're not supposed to see..." Aunt Hayoung murmured to her sisters. "Uh, girls? Let's eat now. And just... let them eat later, okay." Mrs. Jacobs spoke with a forced smile. It was a bit awkward as the three girls nodded and sat down again. Their faces and ears were all red and they kept their heads hung low. Deep inside, the elderly was panicking at whatever they have seen. Just then, Baekhyun arrived down which made everyone more awkward. "Annyeonghaseyo~ Sorry we're late, we slept in late." He bowed to all of them with his bright smile. He was wearing a simple tees and pants and his bangs were all swept up since it's still damp. "Uh... Baekhyun, these three girls tried waking you up earlier..." Mrs. Jacobs asked while clearing . "Oh, chinchayo? Were we still asleep?" Baekhyun asked with a smile. "Uhm... I just wonder if they might have seen something? Y-you know..." Aunt Hayoung then spoke in worry since her twins are very much innocent still. "Something... Ne?" Baekhyun asked while blinking. "You know... Uhm..." Aunt Hayoung stuttered not knowing how to ask. "Oh! I'm sorry did you see me topless? Aunty, I might have just finished showering. I'm sorry. Sarah's actually showering too right now. We were too tired last night." Baekhyun explained and the elderly broke into their coughs out of bewilderment at what he just said. Baekhyun went to sit at the saved seat for him with a smile - not getting their faces. Then Mrs. Jacobs, spoke.

"Baekhyun-ah, y-you don't need to talk about it you know... T-there are kids here."

"Ne?" Baekhyun asked while still blinking in confusion. "Nothing..." They said and forced their smiles. "Oh by the way... Uh... Aunt Hayoung, can we ask for a new set of bed sheet? We already removed it from the mattress, Sarah said she'll leave it there on the couch and we'll wash it later, we promise." Baekhyun asked and again their eyes widen. This time, Aunt Hayoung stood up and dragged Baekhyun to the living room. "Baekhyun ssi, there are kids there why are you talking like that? It's very inappropriate." She scolded softly. "N-ne? Sorry, Aunty. I was just asking for a new sheet cause... Sarah had her period and stained it. We jogged outside last night and maybe it kind of worked..." Baekhyun whispered. Aunt Hayoung's jaw dropped in realization and she awkwardly laughed. "A-ahh~ Is that so... Uhm.. Ha ha ha~ I'm sorry, I kind of... Oh, now I understand... Oh my god, what were we thinking..." She said with a panicked face as she dragged Baekhyun back into the dining area. "Aigoo~ I'm just going to the room to get them some new bed sheets." Aunt Hayoung who was still mortified of her own assumptions rushed to her sisters and simply whispered to them what really happened before escaping to get the bed sheets. "Ooh... Right..." Mrs. Jacobs said and heaved a sigh while laughing also with an embarrassed face. "You jogged last night?" She asked. "Ne. She's having cramps so I brought her out to jog. That's why she got too tired and woke up late. But she's washing up now, Eomonim." Baekhyun answered and smiled. "Oh..." Miyoung, Yujin and Yumi muffled in realization. "Is there... something wrong?" Baekhyun asked seeing their reactions except for Mr. Jacobs who was calm and obviously didn't get what was happening, he just ate. So Baekhyun knew there might be something off with the ones who understood. "Oh nothing~" Sarah's Uncle Handbin spoke this time, being one of the males. "You go eat now." He added.  "Ne, Uncle. But I'm gonna wait for Sarah, she's almost done I'm sure." Baekhyun answered still observing their expressions. "Is everything... really alright? Did we do something bad?" He asked but they all shook their heads.

"No~ We were just... oh nothing~ Let's not talk about it anymore, Aigoo~ Early in the morning why are we thinking so wrongly..."

"Ne?"

"Nothing~" They all chanted with their forced smile before looking away from the guy. As if on cue, Sarah already got down while hugging out the big comforter. "Honey, you go bring it to the laundry area." Mrs. Jacobs spoke. Baekhyun stood up going to Sarah. "Oppa, my shorts and underwear's here too... I'll wash this first..." Sarah tiptoed to Baekhyun and whispered. "Ah... I'll wait for you here." Baekhyun said. "No, it's okay. You eat already." Sarah said before looking at them. "Good morning everyone~" She greeted and bowed lightly before rushing to the laundry area. She only smiled sweetly at her parents as she passed by them. "Baekhyun, let's go eat?" Mr. Jacobs called him in English, of course. Baekhyun smiled and nodded before sitting down again. "Anyway, what are you plans later?" Mrs. Jacobs asked, she finally calmed down from the embarrassment earlier. "Sarah and I simply plan to go out on a date first during the day. Then later on, we would like to go to the seaside with her cousins. Even the young ones." Baekhyun answered and smiled. "Oh, can you handle all of them kids and these three young ladies?" Uncle Hanbin asked with a chuckle. Baekhyun just smiled back confidently before nodding.

"Don't worry, Uncle. It's me and Sarah."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun: That's my girlfriend. You see, that is really my girlfriend. I'm her only boyfriend, no other boyfriend. I love her so much, COULD YOU SEE THAT? THAT PERFECTION SHE IS GIVING. I LOVE THOSE. THOSE...THOSE... CUTE ACTS OF HERS. They're my favorite. *smirks*

Me: let me pretend that I don't know what you're trying to point out Kyoong-kyoong.