WOW

Gotcha Heart

 

 

| A  F E W  M O N T H S  L A T E R |

 

 

"It's time~ Merry Christmas!"

At the wide covered backyard of the Hong's residence - in Jeju - the relatives all greeted each other while hugging. Baekhyun and Sarah chose to celebrate Christmas here this time since last year, they celebrated in the Byun's. "Hm, Happy Anniversary... Merry Christmas..." Baekhyun and Sarah hugged each other tightly while their bodies swayed from side to side. The Hong's always had a unique way of celebrating the Christmas Eve - they hold a family bonding and grill barbeque at the backyard so it was very fun, since it was a covered - technically indoor - place, they didn't feel too cold. "Ah~ Unni, Oppa! Happy anniversary!" Sarah's three female cousins slash EXO fangirls called while skipping to them. Yeah~ Thank you! Two years!" Baekhyun said like a dork while almost lifting Sarah up. Sarah's other relatives chuckled at the couple who were still bear hugging each other. "Oh my god, this is the longest relationship I've ever been into." Sarah said in between laughter. "And this will be the longest and last you'll ever have. Yay!" Baekhyun squealed like a girl while hopping. When they finally let go of the hug, they shared a sweet chaste kiss before walking to the long dining table where the others have already gone to. "You two let's start eating now~" Aunt Hayoung signaled them to come sit on their vacant chairs. "Oppa~ Can we take pictures?~" Yujin and Yumi asked at the same time. "Ah, ne Oppa~ Let's take pictures later!" Miyoung added. "Hmm?~ Girls, later okay? It's your Sarah Unni and Baekhyun Oppa's anniversary. Oppa's not EXO Oppa alright?" The elderly lectured but Baekhyun and Sarah just smiled.

"No, it's okay Aunty. We can take pictures now~"

Baekhyun waved a hand and signaled the girls to sit with them. "Yieee!~" They all squealed and rushed to them. Miyoung held up the selfie stick up capturing all of their faces. "Oppa~ can you kiss Sarah Unni's cheek?" Yujin asked and squealed again. "Moya~" Baekhyun laughed softly but just leaned down and kissed Sarah while she closed one of her eyes giving a cute wink while grinning. Click. "Yay!~ So cute!" Miyoung said and hopped as she grabbed her phone from the selfie stick. "Oppa, I will tag you and Unni. Is it okay?" She asked. "Yeah, sure~" Sarah said and gave out two thumbs up. Now glancing down to each other, Baekhyun gave out a cheeky smile before leaning down to kiss Sarah on the lips - just a light peck. "Heol~ three months more 'til I can call you my wife." Baekhyun said while chuckling. Their wedding will be held on April. "It's okay~ Time will pass by so fast..." Sarah grinned and grabbed a lettuce and began putting some meat into it for Baekhyun. "Oppa, ahh~" She signaled and Baekhyun took it into his mouth right away. "Oppa, let's visit our house here tomorrow. Please?~~" Sarah pleaded - she's been doing so since they arrived here actually. "Hm? I said it's a surprise, right? You can't see it yet." Baekhyun said.

"Yah Oppa! Even EXO members don't know the address, I ask them and they said you not telling..."

"Because it's a surprise, alright? Okay, grumpy baby?" Baekhyun pinched her cheeks and placed a smooch on her lips again. "Can I see even the outside? Just outside." Sarah said with a pout. "Nu-uh." Baekhyun still managed to fight back although Sarah was already throwing him some aegyo. "If you won't show me, I won't tell you my secret." Sarah said earning a serious look from Baekhyun. "Yah. Even your deepest darkest secret, I know." He said and smirked. "Aniya~ You know nothing about my latest secret." Sarah said and smirked. "Don't tell me you're wearing a Santa lingerie under your clothes huh." Baekhyun murmured only to earn a hit from Sarah. "Oppa, just show me the house. I promise I'll tell you my secret." Sarah said and tugged on his arm. "It won't be fun anymore if you'd see it before it's completely done inside." Baekhyun said and heaved a sigh. "No, it's really fine with me. I promise, it's a rest house. We won't always live there, so it's fine if I see it unfinished inside. I promise." Sarah said and tried locking their pinky fingers together but Baekhyun was trying to pull away. "Tell me your secret first." He said. "Yah—andwae, you need to show me the house first. Oppa, pinky swear—yah, give me your hand—ouch!" Sarah yelped when Baekhyun fought back making her twist her own hand. "Yah!" They began bickering while hitting each other that Sarah's relatives could only chuckle without speaking, to let them have their own world.

Time check: almost two in the morning of 25th of December. The Hong's were still awake but in a few they're gonna clean up everything and sleep. Most of Sarah's cousins, especially the youngest ones were already put to sleep a few hours ago. The others stayed awake fooling and playing around. Still sitting on their chairs, Sarah and Baekhyun chatted with the Aunt's and Uncle's about random stuffs. It always amazes Sarah of how sociable and talkative Baekhyun is to her family, she's actually much quieter compared to him for the whole time they were chatting.

"Well anyway, how was your concert the other day? It was the other day right?"

"Yes, Aunty. It was fun like the usual. Sarah doesn't always attend our concert but she did on this one." Baekhyun answered while chuckling. "Yeah, he kept on going on our side and almost went down to hold my hand for a few times that the fans would scream so loudly. Wah, after the concert my ears were like 'teeeeeeuuuuut~' for a few hours." Sarah explained earning a heartfelt laughter from Baekhyun. "Ah yes, Miyoung showed me a few photos she took beside you and you kept on hiding your face when Baekhyun's there. I even saw a topless photo of him? You did it again, aigoo. This silly boy." Aunt Mirae said and laughed. "Yah~ but it's good you are very much accepted by people now huh? I remember before, you're having quite a tough time." Sarah's Uncle Seryong spoke this time. "Ne, Uncle. It's normal. See it died down too. We just had to be patient, and we were." Sarah explained and smiled when she felt Baekhyun hold her hand under the table. So all of them chattered for a few more minutes until it was really time to rest. Walking to their guest room, Baekhyun and Sarah had their arms on each other's body like they were so inseparable right now. "Okay fine, I'll show you the rest house." Baekhyun muttered as they got in. Sarah's eyes lit up upon hearing it and looked up to him. "Chincha?? Wah~" She jumped on him for a hug on his neck and Baekhyun quickly caught her on the waist. "But there's no much appliances yet there okay? And I think a few rooms are still undone." He said. Sarah pulled away from the hug and grinned while shaking her head.

"I don't mind at all~ I just want see it~ Yay! I'm excited."

"You two be careful okay? Be home by dinner cause your Aunt Miyoung's cooking pasta."

"Ne~ We'll be back, Uncle." Sarah waved a hand while Baekhyun bowed as they got out of the gates. The couple - and so as the others - woke up later so they ust finished their brunch a few minutes ago. Now, Baekhyun and Sarah are on to go to their 'almost-done' rest house. Since they didn't have a car, they'll only take a cab. As they got into a cab, Baekhyun told the driver the address before looking towards Sarah who was clutching on her shoulder bag with a grin. "Babe, put my wallet inside first." Baekhyun reached for her bag to put his wallet when she quickly hid it. "Ne?" She asked. "My wallet." Baekhyun repeated. "Ah... I'll put it." She grabbed his wallet from him and put it inside her bag herself. "You okay?" Baekhyun asked while glancing at the bag. "Yeah~ I'm just excited." Sarah answered with a smile and gave him two thumbs up. "Is it far from here, Oppa?" She then asked. Glancing down to his watch, Baekhyun thought. "Maybe... twenty minutes away? Around that." He answered and fixed his long sleeves. "Aigoo, it's not that cold again, isn't it?" He said. Sarah leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Yup, what a warm winter again." She answered. "Expect the heaviness around next month instead. Wasn't it like that last year? Or is it last last year?" Baekhyun asked. "It was a bit colder last year compared to last last year, I think." Sarah said while looking up to him. "Hm, whatever I forgot. All I know is that it's global warming." Baekhyun said and shrugged his shoulder. "So true." Sarah answered and leaned more to him and hugged him on the waist. Baekhyun put an arm over her body to hug her close.

"Oppa."

"Yup?"

"I should be surprised at the rest house okay?" She said. Baekhyun chuckled while rolling his eyes. "Of course~ I really picked a spot where I could imagine you squealing for about an hour because that's just how you fantasized about it." He explained earning a scoff from Sarah. "Really now huh?~" She looked up and their lips met feathers away. "Yes, really. Wae?" Baekhyun murmured before pressing their lips together. Sarah pulled away shortly after and pinched his nose. "Is the master's bedroom done there already?" She asked like a critic. "Yup. The ones which aren't one yet is... the play room... TV room... the backyard, they're still doing its landscape so I think it will be the last one to be done but the front yard's already beautifully done. And also... the kids' room." Baekhyun answered. Sarah got silent as they stared at each other. She but on her lower lip upon seeing how Baekhyun's eyes twinkled just because of what he said. "How about the kitchen?" Sarah changed the topic right away and grinned. "The kitchen... The designer and I haven't decided on that oven and some other appliances there. She's showing me some but I'm still deciding on it. Be patient." Baekhyun said and nuzzled the tips of their noses together before looking straight ahead.

So after minutes of travel, Baekhyun made the cab stop by the side of the empty road. "Oh? Are we there?" Sarah asked and looked around. They stopped in front of a small family café instead. "Of course I won't stop right in front of it. We're gonna walk, a few blocks from here is the rest house." Baekhyun answered and wiggled his eyebrows. Sarah took his wallet and out handed it to him. After paying the driver, the couple got out of the cab right away. "I'm so excited~" Sarah said and clapped her hands. "Wow~ If this is the spot of our rest house's neighborhood~ it feels good~ this seems peaceful." Sarah said. Good thing in this area, the snow was very thin - well in general, it wasn't really that heavy of snow they have this year, just flurries once in a while. "I know, and in any seasons, do you know that this area is still a bit fresher than others cause a few walks from here is already the sea." Baekhyun explained. "Chincha?? Wah!" Sarah hugged his arm while giggling. "Another buyer almost bought this first, I just negostiated with him." He added an Sarah felt really touched of everything. "Aw~ You really love me!" She chanted earning a scoff from Baekhyun. "Psh~ What else." He answered and even flipped his non-existent long hair like a girl. "Chajan!" Baekhyun suddenly slowed down on his walk making Sarah do the same and her eyes were welcomed by this house.

 

 

"I know it's simple looking." Baekhyun said while having his hands in his pockets and continued, "My members think I actually bought like... a huge mansion and stuffs but actually, it's just this. You might not l-" His words were cut off when Sarah jumped on him for a hug. "This is just how I expected it!~" She exclaimed while squealing. Baekhyun's lips curved up into a smile as he hugged her back around the waist. Tilting her head towards the rest house's direction, Sarah grinned widely. "The balcony... wah~ The balcony!~" She said and looked at Baekhyun again making their faces centimeters apart. "That's also the thing I pointed out when I was trying to get this. I said... m-my wife needs to have that balcony. I gotta have that house." He explained. Without answering, Sarah just pressed their lips together for a lingering kiss. Baekhyun captured her lips even more and it lasted for quite a few seconds before the couple cut it. "Let's go in?" Baekhyun began walking letting Sarah tug on his arm. "The door code is 930912, alright. Don't forget" Baekhyun said while pressing it at the same time. "Yiee~ I'm excited." Sarah said and chapped her hands.  Pushing the door in, Sarah was the first one to peek her head in which earned a smug chuckle from Baekhyun. He let her slid her body in first and he just followed behind. "Wahhh!!~" Sarah began jumping in excitement as she stared at the living room. It was so simple looking living room with a combination of white and khaki color. It had a wide space at one part. "That place, it's not unfinished. I just really told them to leave it like that. For our future kids to play and run around if it's cold outside. We can just put some cute carpet or play pen there. Am I brainy or what?" Baekhyun spoke so proudly and Sarah covered with so my excitement engulfing her soul.

"Let's go check the master's?"

Hand in hand, they went upstairs. "In this one, I told them to focus on how you would like it. I described it to them in detailed." Baekhyun spoke as they walk to the hall where to side if you look at it the railings that connects to the stairs let you see the view of the whole house. They arrived at the door by the very end and Baekhyun turned the knob pushing the door open. Sarah was then welcomed by this sight.

 

"Omo..." Sarah covered again. She turned to his Baekhyun on the arm. "Wae?~" He asked back. "It's beautiful..." She murmured and slowly walked into the room while looking around. "The furniture they prepared here, when they showed me I thought... oh, I like them all because of the color and simplicity but then... I told them, why can't I see my wife in here? I need to see her. So I told them to change one part of the wall and then choose the much plainer curtains and even added a few touches on the bed sheet that represents both of us." He explained. "I love it..." Sarah turned to him and hugged him on the neck. "Of course you will~ 'Cause I love it too." Baekhyun said and laughed. "The kitchen, it won't be fun in the sight if it's incomplete so next time and then... the other rooms, you wanna check?" He asked. Sarah bit her lower lip while looking up to him. "Wae?" He asked and cupped her face while smiling down to her. "T-thank you..." She murmured, turning all shy out of nowhere. Baekhyun just smiled while her cheeks with his thumbs. "I don't know why I deserve all this right from the start... I just ca—“It's not easy to complete a huge puzzle. You did a good job." Baekhyun muttered and gave er a feather kiss on the cheek before dragging him out again.

"I'll show you the favorite part of mine. The play room."

"Yah~ I thought it's for kids." Sarah laughed back. "It is but there's a few games there that could be played by adult and besides, I'll buy some video games and other stuffs to play." Baekhyun explained. Sarah just shook her head in amusement of her childish fiancé. So the couple toured more around the unfinished rest house and although a few details were still missing, it didn't affect the beauty of it much. The whole time, Sarah was unconsciously calculating by the looks of every furniture and appliances. She couldn't imagine how much he has let go to afford everything. "Yah." Baekhyun interrupted her thoughts with a call. "Why are you counting?" He asked pointing at Sarah's fingers. "Oppa, where did you buy the dining table?" She asked. She's been asking a few stuffs since earlier. "Yah, why do you keep asking?" Bekhyun asked and chuckled. "How much is this? Like... everything?" She asked. "It's not important. Don't worry, I didn't go broke here. I swear, you're just overreacting. The interior designer and other workers I hired are just really smart in picking quality but affordable stuffs." Baekhyun reassured. They were back at the living room and they just stood there. "Wah chincha... You're not supposed to see this unfinished." Baekhyun muffled while chuckling.

"Oh right..."

Sarah suddenly snapped a finger. She then removed the shoulder bag from her. "Oppa, can you hold this for me?" She asked and so Baekhyun took it without hesitation. She held herself up from grinning as she walked towards the wide glass window of the living room and looked outside. "Wae?" Baekhyun asked. Turning to him, Sarah smiled. "I want to take a picture. Can you get my phone in my bag?" She asked. "Didn't you put it in your pocket?" Baekhyun asked. Sarah held her smile even more and shook her head. "No, I didn't. You get it and take a picture of me. Here on this spot." She said. "Oh... alright." Baekhyun looked down to her shoulder bag and struggled to untie its cute little ribbon. Once it was all opened, Baekhyun began rampaging the inside to find the phone. On the other hand, Sarah sneakily took her phone out from her pocket and opened her camera and began filming Baekhyun. "Phone phone phone... Where is it." Baekhyun murmured and his face was so close to the bag already while finding. Just then, BAM, his body stiffened when his eyes landed down to something inside the bag. Sarah covered to refrain herself from giggling. Baekhyun slowly took the thing out and his pale face got even much paler now. A pregnancy test was in front of him right now.

With this result.

Baekhyun's other hand reached up to his head and simply held on it. Sarah's tears were already forming at his flustered state right now. "Oppa..." She called which made Baekhyun look up. "Y-you're... N-ne..." His voice came out shaky and airy when he spoke. "Do you understand it? It says pregnant and the number below... it's been over three weeks since... I c-conceived..." Sarah explained. Baekhyun turned his head to the side and he could barely breathe right now. "A-are you okay? I tried a few times c-cause I couldn't believe it too... but all four tests said the same thing..." Sarah asked but maintained the phone up to her chest not to make it obvious that she was filming him. "Wow..." Baekhyun looked down to the test again and even put it all up while staring at it. "Wow... wow this... wow..." He kept on muttering and he can't remove his eyes from it. "Ottoke? I might have a baby bump already on April on our wedding day." She said and chuckled. "Baby bump—oh ..." Baekhyun turned around this time and covered his face. "Yah~ Oppa, come here." Sarah said. Without any more word, Baekhyun rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. Probably the video, filming right now couldn't show anything but a shaky view and their muffled words. Baekhyun began letting out faint sobs that made Sarah tear up as well. "You're pregnant..." He said. "Yes, I'm pregnant. Your fiancée is pregnant." She answered and grinned. "W-we're gonna have a baby..." Baekhyun then said. "Yes, we're gonna have a baby." Sarah answered again.

Letting go of the hug, Sarah finally put the phone camera up to his face and that's when Baekhyun realized the tiny light on it. "Y-yah! Are you filming me—give me that..." He tried taking it but Sarah already skipped away him still filming. "EXO Byun Baekhyun is Appa now!" She said and Baekhyun just stood there with his surrendering face as he held on his waists. "Neo chincha—Yah." Baekhyun tried calling but he has gone weak, still overwhelmed. "That's my secret. And Christmas gift to you. Very priceless." Sarah said and giggled. "Oppa since we haven't announced, might as well do it here. C'mon, talk." Sarah said, she's decided that they're ready to announce their wedding at the same time with this. With hesitance, Baekhyun walked closer across her while looking at the camera. "Hello, this is EXO’s Byun Baekhyun. Aigoo, alright... Uh... Everyone. First of all, Merry Christmas. Today we're also celebrating our second anniversary as a couple." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. He made a blowfish and tried to calm himself down. "As you saw it earlier... Yes we're gonna have a baby... and we're getting married on April—ugh, I can't breathe..." He turned around for a second while patting his chest. "Yah~ Oppa, be professional." Sarah said. "Shut up. I'm trying." Baekhyun said and turned again and suddenly laughed high pitch while holding on his knees. "Okay... actually... I proposed to her six months ago... we just didn't announce it yet until it's soon. And since... my fiancée did this, I don't have a choice... Seriously, I didn't expect she would film me." He said and shook his head. "So uh... where are you gonna post this?" Baekhyun murmured. "I already told SM I'm doing this. I'll just send them this cute video later.." Sarah said and laughed. "MWO—yah, they knew before me? Yah..." Baekhyun's dialect suddenly came out a bit and he would surely look funny on the video. "Just keep on talking, Oppa." Sarah whined. "Okay uh... so guys... well... it's a bit funny that... two EXO members are now dads... but Kyungsoo's child will probably come out first." Baekhyun continued and chuckled.

"So uh... yeah~ I'm... I'm gonna be a dad. Really—WOW! I'm gonna be a dad. Like... DAD. WOW  WOW! this is daebak... Wow. Sarah, WOW." Waaaahhhw. Ah! My chest is pounding WOW!"

"Oppa, you sound like a dog again."