Losing Happiness And Gaining Trust

An Unfamilar Voice

***This chapter will be told from Logan's point of view.***

I sat on a throne like chair in Ms. Ganish's office, staring out at the stage. She had called me in here taking me out of my music induced coma, to which I was in sitting in the bathroom.

"Logan, you know your my favorite student right?" She said sitting down. This is bad news.

"Ms. Ganish get on with it. Please?" I asked sighing deeply and rubbing my forehead.

"If you don't raise your grades you won't be able to continue in theater or APM."

***

I wandered aimlessly throughout the halls, contemplating where I wanted to go... home or Warren's?

"Logan?" I turned to see Kazuya looking into my eyes, he was filled with worry. Or maybe I just imagined it.

"Hi." I sulked down the hall again, he followed.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking next to me, a slightly faster pace.

"It's hard to explain." I replied sitting on a bench outside the school.

"I get it, well I kinda wanted to ask you something..." He trailed off shy and nervous.

"Mmm?" I hummed.

"There's a baseball game tomorrow and it determines whether we can go to championships or not, will you be my good luck charm?" I lit up, a baseball game? Duh, wait was I thinking this?

"OF COURSE!" I just about jumped on the guy in a tight hug, a huge smile bracing my face.

"Great, I just got my licsense so I'll pick you up around 4? Or you could just meet me there if you don't wanna go that early..." He started to get nervous again, looking down at his hands.

"Hey," I looked at him, his face coming to see mine. "I'll be ready at 4." I smiled, a blush braced his cheeks.

"Yatta!" He said standing up, I laughed. He was cute at times... like a puppy. Or something more?

***Day of game, 3:56 PM***

I examined myself in the mirror one more time, my low rise jeans bracing my hips. My light grey t-shirt hugging at the right spots, my grey 'PANDA' converse completing the look.

"Logey~" My sister, Stevie, sang out from the front of the house.

"Kazuya's here." Dillion walked past me holding a pamphlet. I walked to my front door with a smile on my face.

"Hey... whoa. You look great." He said looking at me as I grabbed my North Face. It was chilly and this t-shirt is extremely thin. (;

I laughed. "You sound like this is a date." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug, his arms wrapped around my waist and my heart started pounding. It felt natural.

"Sorry." He said looking at me.

"Don't be." I smiled walking out of the house shutting the door behind me. He opened the passenger side door for me, I smiled and got in. He followed, this defiantely felt like a date.

"Your such a gentleman." I said giggling and looking at him, his arm grabbed the back of my seat as he backed out of my driveway.

"Mm hm, my mother taught me to always treat women as if they were the only people you could have in your life." He said smiling at me before pulling out of my street.

"So why did we have to go at four?" I asked looking at him.

"I have to change into my uniform and throw a couple before we kick these guys ." He said smiling.

"Confident now aren't we?"

"Well I do have my good luck charm with me." He shoved my shoulder playfully. I shoved him back, his muscles could be felt through his shirt. Ever since that day I've been finding him more and more irresistable. "Something wrong, Logan?" He asked slightly looking at me and then back at the road.

"No, just thinking. Hey, do you remember when I had my mental breakdown?" I asked slouching a little in my seat.

"Yeah, why?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Do you remember what happened when you fell asleep?" He giggled.

"Of course not, I was sleeping. Why? Did you molest me?" He asked jokingly.

"Something like that..." I said under my breath.

"What's that?"

"Nothing." I sat back up prepared to tell him when we pulled into the basbeall field.

"Here." We got out and he lead me to the stands where I watched the guys throw back and forth and practice their agility on the bases. I smiled the whole time, thinking that maybe life didn't have to be mundane.

 


So sorry for the lateness on this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll make it up to you in the next chapter !