Dream Date

An Unfamilar Voice

***alright if you don't get it by now i will virtually slap you in the face! Logan's POV!***

His soft hands grasped my shaking forearm as he helped me out of the car, I was told to not look where we were so he guided me cautiously through something fuzzy rubbing against my legs.

"Kazuya, seriously! Where are we?" I pleaded with him, feeling around for any hints as to where we were.

"Matte, Emaiy-chan." He whispered seductively in my chilly ear, sending a shiver down my spine. His warm lips kissed my neck and then he started to guide me again. I felt betrayed by his teaser. His arms wrapped around my neck as he untied his tie that had sat in the back seat of his car from his baseball banquet.

"Ta-da!" My eyes adjusted to the dimlight, it was nighttime after all. The moonlight revealed a field of tall grass (fuzzy grass near a lake.) and a blanket layed down right before our feet. Nothing else but the blanket, fuzzy grass and my Kazuya. I leaned up to plant a small peck on his lips.

"I love it." I whispered staring into his dark eyes, they were made darker by the small amount of light between us.

"I love you." He replied kissing me, his soft lips made me comfortable. I layed down on the blanket, cuddling next to him.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I just couldn't hold it in anymore." I mumbled into his strong arm, throwing baseballs had done him good. I smirked at my stupid thougt.

"No, I'm glad you told me. Now i won't feel so bad for doing this..." He trailed off, a slight hint of mischief in his tone.

"Do what?" Was what I wanted to say, but he started to tickle me like crazy. My screams filled our romantic silence, he giggled at me and suddenly stopped to kiss me. I returned the kiss, melting into him and his strong body. (even though his was on top of mine. So rather I let him melt me into the blanket? Whatever, back to the story!)

His lips traveled from mine, to my jaw then to my neck and down to my chest where a tiny necklace lay. A silver necklace with a fairy charm, he stopped when he saw it.

"Do you always wear this?" He asked before kissing around the charm, I moaned a little at the feel of his lips against my skin. He just giggled and faced me.

"No, Warren gave it to me for my birthday when we were kids. I thought I lost it in the seventh grade but I found it yesterday and decided I would wear. Cute, huh?" I smiled, in the moonlight it looked like he smiled back. But then again... I couldn't be sure.


So sorry if this wasn't to your guys's standards but there will be good stuff in the chapters to come so stay tuned !!!!! please?