Kazuya

An Unfamilar Voice

I sat on her couch, talking to her sisters. They were going on about Logan's attitude or something... I wasn't really paying attention. I could feel my blood pumping in my ears, my stomach tightening. I had no doubt that my parents were going to like her it was more the fact I thought they were going to bring up 'marriage.' I had told them I was planning on marrying Logan even if I had to wait 100 years, I was willing to go to any lengths to be with Logan for the rest of my life.

"Sorry I made you wait." I was knocked out of my thoughts at the sight of Logan walking down the stairs, she wore a black leather skirt that was mid-thigh (she had to be a bit modest, I mean come on they are my parents.) A (tasteful) leaopard print long sleeve sweater and peach heels. She dawned the shark ring I bought her on her right hand. I smiled at her hair, curled to perfection.

A/N So I realize Kazuya sounds really gay here but I'm trying to give you guys an idea of what she wore... once I get the link for the outfit I'll post it.

"No problem, you look great." I half stuttered, my accent coming back. She said my accent was cute but I found it annoying and embarrasing, I didn't really have one anymore. (Except when I got nervous, aka around Logan.)

"Thank you, you look very handsome yourself." She gestured to me, I kissed her on the forehead not wanting to get lip gloss all over my lips. That explanation wouldn't go over to smoothly.

"Should we go?" I stuttered again, silently scolding myself as I lead out the door to my car.

***Kwana's Steakhouse with Kazuya's parents. Logan and Kazuya just arrive.***

"Kazuya, wait." She held my hand tight, stopping right in front of the entrance. I looked back at her, her small face filled with worry.

"Come here." I pulled her in for a tight hug. She mumbled into my chest.

"What if they don't like me?" She was starting to phsyche herself out, for no reason. My parents would love her just as much as I would.

"Kazuya, I'm in love with you so I want them to like me." She said.

"You what?" I looked down to her eyes, truth covering them.


I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ! THIS TOOK ME FOREVER AND I APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT THIS TOOK ME SOOOOO LONG. (and that it's so short.)