Logan

An Unfamilar Voice

"Kazuya, Warren is gay."

His eyes went wide, shock spread on his face. True, I had done the same thing when Warren told me, but it was cute on him.

"No way." He said. I nodded and smiled at him, the way he was jealous was adorable. I snuggled with him, he was stiff.

"Kazuya~" I whined. "I'm still scared." That seemed to shock him back to his senses.

"Oh." He cuddled me again, although I knew he was thinking about Warren being gay. True he was all macho and a jock but Warren had been gay for about 4 years now.

***The next day before school.***

I saw Kazuya apologizing to Warren for... what ever he did. He never really told me and Warren kept mum about most things, but at this point I was thinking what Warren said about Kazu was right. Or was.

"Morning." His hands wrapped with mine as we gave each other a quick peck on the lips.

"How was practice? Sorry I wasn't there... my sisters wanted to tell me their proud of how happy I'm getting. I blame it on you." I smirked, his eyes lit up.

"Remember what tonight is?" I scanned my brain, the night I was meeting his parents. Oh .

"Do you think they'll like me?" I asked nervous, he just laughed.

"My mom is practically already in love with you and my dad is happy that your a baseball fan." I took this as an opportunity to ask him the question I'd been dying to ask.

"What about you?" We walked in the hallways, two figures of lonely nature together.

"Hmm?" He looked down at me, I loved him. I knew I did, I'd marry this man before me. He's the only one I'd marry, so I don't wanna screw it up

"Ah, nothing. Nevermind." I said looking down to the ugly carpet in the halls, we stopped in front of my biology classroom. Ever since I started dating Kazuya I hadn't skipped class once. I even got accepted to a summer msuic program through my theater class (which I didn't get kick out of!) Right before I walked in he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm in love with you." He kissed the side of my head and slyly walked off, I seriously doubt he knew what effect he had on me.


A/N so sorry this was a really short chapter but I knew I had to update and next chapter is going to be really intense but it has to be from Kazuya's point of view.

Jia~ devil