Kazuya

An Unfamilar Voice

I passed Warren in Logan's driveway, anger hitting me immediately.

Are you gonna marry her?

I decided to let Warren go, I think he got enough from our little conversation.

***Two days before.***

I saw Warren say bye to Logan, leaving for his car. I quickly walked over to him, leaving the team behind me.

"Warren, bro. Wait up." Luckily I caught him before he got in his car.

"Hey, Kazuya. What up? Logan's over there." He pointed to where he left Logan, I interuppted his next sentence.

"I know where she is, I wanna talk to you." I sounded especially mean, trying to sound threatening. Not sure if he was intimidated but I know I would be if I was talked to in my tone.

"Ease up on Logan." I said

"Huh?"

"She's my girlfriend, so I don't want anyone taking her from me." He looked confused.

"If she's your girlfriend and someone steals her away, doesn't that mean your not a good boyfriend." It was his turn to be intimidating.

"I'll be the best damn guy she's ever dated and your not gonna stand in the way of that, understand? I'm gonna marry Logan." I said, anger rose in me fast.

"For your information, Kazuya, Logan had no plans of marrying."

"I'll wait forever if I have too, even if she's divorced and has three kids I'll make her happy." I was done with the conversation, I shouldn't have to explain my plans to him.

***Present time.***

"Hi baby." Logan ran up to hug me, dressed in loose sweatpants and a tight fitting hoodie that read 'American Eagle' her hair was done in a messy bun, wet hair falling from the ponytail holder. She looked beautiful, even in her chill make-upless state.

"Mm, I missed you." I pecked her on the lips, she was wearing vanilla chapstick. The taste lingered on my lips, it was sweet.

"Same, and I'm scared." She wrapped her delicate arms around my torso, she was so cute.

"Daijobou, I'm here now." I couldn't resist but show off and use some japanese, I knew she liked it. She giggled and lead me to the couch covered with blankets and pillows in disarray. I sat her close to me and cuddled as she played the movie, it was kind of gruesome. Everytime something that would scare her she would bury her head in my chest, then remove it. I cuddled her just so she knew I wasn't going to leave her. Ever.

"Kazuya?" She said still keeping her eyes on the t.v. screen, Mary's daughter was chopping heads off.

"Hmm?" I hummed watching the screen.

"Do you hate Warren?" Her question made me still, her wandering face looked up to me. I sighed.

"Logan, I don't hate him. I'm- I just..." I had no idea on how to tell her I was jealous of him.

"Kazuya, please, tell me." She gave me puppy dog eyes, I had to say it,

"I'm jealous of him." The words halfway got caught in my throat but I forced them out. (The accent coming back as I did so.)

She laughed, a hard laugh. It kind of made me questioning what was so funny about my statement. She wiped the tears from her eyes, sitting up a little.

"Kazuya, Warren is..."


A/N Sorry f this was dissapointingly short but a shocking revelation in the next chapter ! What is Warren? hahah.