Trusting Kazuya

An Unfamilar Voice

A/N: Once in a while I'll do a short chapter done from another characters point of view, one thats not Logan or Kazuya. Thanks for reading!

***This chapter will be told from Warren's point of view.***

"Alright, thanks for calling Dillion." I heard my mom say as she hung up the house phone.

"Dillion Emaiy?" I asked walking further into the tiny kitchen and helping my mom.

"Yeah, apparently Logan had another one of her mental breakdowns." She said nonchalantly.

"WHAT!? Where is she, I'll go get her." I said ready to dash out the door in my sweats.

"Calm down Warren. One of her guy friends brought her home." Kazuya. I took a deep sigh, being able to breathe easy again. I kissed my mom on the cheek again and walked to my room, sitting on my bed. I dug around my blankets and found my iPhone to text Logan.

To: shorty

ay, you didn't die on me did ya?

I sent a laughed a little remembering the first time I saw her have a mental breakdown, I was scared but I knew that it just made Logan even more unique.

 

From: shorty

shut up giant, getting green with envy? AHAHAHAHAH i crack myself up, no. kazuyas here and hes still sleeping like a little baby... soooo cute.

We texted back and forth for a while before I a movie and layed down in my bed, falling asleep to the chaotic noise.

 

I dreamt about memories of Logan and I as a child, she had always needed me. When her mother broke down, I hugged her. When she got the stomach flu three times in one year, I held her hair. When she got turned down by Will Kang in the sixth grade, I hugged her and handed her tissues.

Then, I thought of Kazuya. The image of him holding her popped up in my head, the sight was harmless and it put me at ease. I knew I could trust

Kazuya with Logan and sooner or later they would end up being together... something told me it might have been happening right then.

 

 

A/N SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT D: i didn't have WiFi or time... i apologize, i'll make it up to you in the chapters coming up !!!