Adding To The File.

An Unfamilar Voice

***This chapter will be told from Logan's point of view.***

"Really?" I answered walking into history with Warren beside me. I guess what he was saying wasn't wrong, I had even been scared at how Mia-like I was this morning.

"Loge, do you like this kid?" He asked setting his books down at his desk only to meet me in the front of mine, I could feel myself blushing. What? No way, I do not like Kazuya! Sure, he's asian but we're friends. I rationalized with myself, silently? I repeated my thoughts to Warren. "Mm-hmm." He wasn't buying it.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms. I'm-gonna-just-runaway-after-I-don't-get-what-I-want." I heard a voice behind me, I didn't even have to look for me to know who it was.

"Jade." I said snickering, swinging my arm as I turned around. I felt make contact with her plastic face, she screamed at my slap.

"You !" One of her henchmen said from behind her, she pounced just as Warren was holding them all back against the wall. I kept my eyes deadlocked on Jade, she held her cheek in her hands. What a wimp... I thought. She swung at me, no danger in her throw. There were so many things wrong with it that I had to laugh before decking her right in her Lindsay Lohan look-alike nose. No doubt she brought a picture and told them to make it look exactly like hers.

We were thrashing, well no. She was thrashing trying to get away from my hold. I had a gridlock grip around her blonde extensions as I kicked her in the stomach repeatedly, she spit blood out on my jeans. Noticing I was starting to really kick the out of her, Warren yelled my name and pulled me off of the sixteen year old barbie doll. She fell to the floor, her head still down and hair disheveled and hiding her no doubt bloody face from sight.

"Jade, Jade OMG. Are you alright?" I was panting heavily as Warren blocked me. I rolled my eyes as Jenna's question, of course she wasn't all right. The picked the wrong time to piss me off. Suddenly Jenna tried lifting Jade up, only to have her roll over and her face shown. Blood strewn everywhere, getting in her hair. Her nose was bleeding her lips swollen, overfilling with blood and her eyes... shut. I had beat the unconcious.

***At the Bailey, Nash County Police Department. Interegation room.***

"Wait here, I have to go put this in your file." The stocky cop walked out, leaving me chilled in the bright room playing with my fingers.

After the ambulance came to take away Jade, the cops came to take me away. My sisters looking at me, thrashing in Warren and Zack's arms, trying to get to me. I saw the dissapointment in their eyes as their littlest sister, the baby, was taken away in a squad car for beating the snot out of someone who didn't deserve the brute force. (Truth be told, she did deserve the slap.)

They had tried to get a hold of my dad, but to no avail. He was no doubt in some sort of meeting and way too bust to pick me up. I didn't really wanna be in the same car as him anyway, his cold lifeless eyes and dark presence. He never looked at me, never. I could never figure out what I had done to make him stop loving me.

"Alright, Ms... Emaiy?" A taller man walked in holding a thick file folder, if there's anything I learned from the few american cop shows I watched it's that men dressed in fancy trousers like that were investigators.

"Yes." I said plainly, trying to disguise the boredom in my voice. I had meant to sound concearned but I don't think I got it quite right.

"I'm not gonna ask you why you beat the girl up because honestly I don't care. I'm not gonna ask for a tear-filled confession because we already know you did it. So here's the beatdown..." He was blunt and to the point, This cop was a better one than the last time I was here. "You've already done community service and look your here again. You've spent nights and oh, you're sitting in the same chair. So, we're gonna the best torture for a teen available." He said with a bored face. Something told me the next thing he said would make me wanna laugh...

"We're court ordering you to see a counseler. Not a specialized counseler or anything, just someone your gonna have to go see once a week for an hour. She's gonna get big money for letting you sit on her couch for an hour because I highly doubt you'll talk." He went on mumbling something else, but I wasn't listening. Great, they're gonna tell me I'm a lunatic and send me to a whacky shack. Just like they did with Reiko...

***The next week, St. Marcious Park.***

I was kicking rocks and snapping sticks. Looking down at my converse, dirty and worn.

"Logan?" I heard a familiar voice. It was coming from a westward direction, by the apartment complexes. I looked up, it was Kazuya. He ran towards me as if I was bloody.

"Hi." I said.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you at school in a week!" He said grabbing my shoulders, I couldn;t look into his sweet innocent eyes. Fearing, that maybe with my gaze, I would corrupt them.

"I got arrested." I said naturally.

"WHAT!? Why? What did you do?" He asked shaking my shoulders a bit.

"They're gonna say I'm crazy Kazuya." I couldn't breathe, I was breaking down. This wasn't why I called him here, no, I didn't want him to see. But the tears, they were there. I'm crying oh god stop crying. "They-They're gonna send me away just like they did with her!" My knees buckled as I fell, he quickly supported me. My fingers, I scratched hard at my skin, trying to provoke some sort of feeling, something other than numb, I saw the blood but I didn't feel it. I screamed trying to hide in the darkness.

"Logan, calm down." His voice wasn't scared, he held me as I sat on the ground scratching at my arms, he took my bloody finger into his hands and forced them around his neck. I didn't oppose, I couldn't oppose. Nothing was obeying me, I was sweating and shaking, shivering. I was having a mental breakdown, everything around me crumbling. Images starting to blur, Kazuya's face next to mine. He had picked me up bridal style and was walking.

"Where's your house?" He asked, the numbness was taking over. I heard faint mumbling, couldn't make out the words. Was it me? Where was I going? He readjusted me in his arms, my head getting to heavy and filled with thoughts, memories, songs, places, people, names, dates. STOP! I was fading out, the feeling of heat on the side of my face. Heat from a foreign object, I was choking on oxygen. Sleep, Logan, sleep. Reiko's voice played back in my head.

"Sleeeep. Go to sleeeep." She was singing to me, from a faraway place. I obeyed and fell victim again to a deep slumber.