Kazuya, Who Are You?

An Unfamilar Voice

***This chapter will be told from Logan's point of view.***

I looked up from my phone and saw him, the flawless asian I found at the park this morning. I smiled and cherrily said "Hi!" I was annoyed at my tone. I examined his features more thouroughly, his chestnut hair was a bit long. Cute, it suited him, he had deep brown eyes and his skin was glowing. A common asian feature.

I stood up and grabbed his wrist, dragging him towards the scene shop.

"Where are we going?" He asked behind me, he sounded a bit nervous.

"Don't worry, you won't get in trouble. It's tuesday and all the teachers go real easy on everyone because they don't even wanna be here." I replied still walking towards the double doors that lead to my haven.

"Oh, so what are we gonna do?" He asked as I unlocked the doors with my student key. I looked back at him, his eyes met mine and my heart fluttered. I smirked a little and opened the door. "After you." I said letting him walk in. He gasped at the size of the scene shop, his eyes traveling around the room and taking in all the props and costumes. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the black box. "Come on."

"Your hands are cold." He said stopping and looking at my fingers. I looked at his hand, inspecting mine. His hands were calloused and warm, and they sent shivers up my spine. His eyes traveled all over my hands. I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I was, uh, sick yesterday." I said pulling my hand away nervously. I know he's asian but why can't I stop thinking about kissing him? Images floated through my head, his warm finger tilting my chin up towards his face, his pink soft lips meeting mine. I shuddered at the thought and shook the thoughts from my head.

"Logan? Is something wrong?" He asked his head bending to look at mine, I hadn't realized I was looking at the ground.

"Yeah." I said snapping my head up, almost hitting my head against his. He moved his head back. "I wanna show you the school's hall of fame." I said and started walking towards the secluded room that not any student knew about. This time I didn't take his hand.

"Wow." He said as I switched on the light to the tiny closet-like room. It was filled with rows of framed pictures of boys and girls, all of which alumni of Bailey and all of which had become sports stars. I walked further into the hall and stopped at the baseball section.

"See." I said as his eyes scanned the many pictures, he stood next to me. He looked at the wall in front of me, nothing there.

"What?" He asked looking down at me, I hadn't realized he was that much taller than me. I smiled and looked at the wall again.

"This is where your picture will go." I smiled, I felt his gaze on my neck. I walked over to a small table next to the door and grabbed a adhesive paper and a Sharpie. "Let's make it official." I said as I bent down to write something on the paper. He just stayed at his spot in the hallway and looked down at me.

"How?" He asked as I walked back to him, the dim light in the room gave almost a romantic feel. His eyes shining. I smiled and stepped in front of him once again, posting the paper on the spot we were staring at.

RESERVED for Kazuya Kamenashi. when he becomes the best baseball player on this side of the pacific.

He smiled and laughed at my small gesture. I just laughed along with him, until the bell rang. I grabbed his wrist again and dragged him out of the closet, shutting the light off and door behind us.

"You know where your going?" I asked him as we stood in the black box, the chatter of life in the halls becoming louder.

"Yeah, I got a tour two days ago." He said looking dead in my eyes, his stare was stone-like and sad. It made me wonder what had made him look like that.

"Alright, well I gotta go." I said and turned around. I looked back at him and smiled a genuine smile. "I'll see you later." I wanted to stay, I really did but I couldn't miss advanced placement music. It was one of my few sources of happiness, along with Warren, theater, and now... Kazuya.

 

"We'll be good friends." I said as I slammed my locker shut, stealing one more glance of the smiling picture of Warren and I that hung on the door.

"Uh, Logan? We already are." He said looking at me worredly. I laughed a little and startd to walk towards the main doors.

"Not you silly, we're practially related. I'm talking about me and the new kid. I met him this morning at the park two block from my house." I said scanning the crowded hall for my sisters.

"Oh, well don't you go replacing me Logan Maurel Emaiy." He said before hugging me and walking up the stairs. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Stevie.

"Ay, where's Dillion?" I asked scaring her as I apporached.

"Damn, try a warning next time Loge." She said turning around to face me, even though she older than me I was still a bit taller. "Uh, probably with Zack. You know those lovebirds." I moaned in annoyance and followed Stevie out to Dill's car.

"Shotgun!" I shouted playfully running to the car, she shouted and ran after me laughing along with me. I reached the car and quickly hopped into the passenger side of the car. Finding the keys in her glovebox I cranked the radio up, feeling the speaker pulse against my calves. I rested my head on my palm and sighed deeply. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I already wanna see him again... Not good.