Meeting The Parents.

An Unfamilar Voice

***This chapter will be told from Logan's point of view.***

I smiled as I texted Kazuya, him showering me with compliments.

From: Kazuya<3

i miss your eyes beautiful.

*^*^*^*

To: Kazuya<3

your so sweet. stop it.

*^*^*^*

From: Kazuya<3

sorry, i cant help but tell the truth.

*^*^*^*

To: Kazuya<3

aweee.......liar.

*^*^*^*

"Earth to Logan." Stevie waved her hand in front of my face and stared at me. "You look so stupid with that cheeky grin on your face." I slapped her on the arm.

"Stevie, leave her alone. I think it's sweet she found a guy that'll still date her after he saw her mental breakdown." Dillion said nonchalantly.

"." I sneered at her, she left the room.

"So, when you gonna introduce him to dad?" Stevie interupted. I rolled my eyes taking a cheese-nip and eating it.

"We still have one of those? I thought he was just paying the house bills." I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch to reply to Kazuya's text.

"Come on, Logan. It's only fair he knows who your dating. He knows Dillion's boyfriend." She said resting her head on the arm of our pristine couch.

"He was around more then."

"No, she asked him to come out to dinner for his birthday."

"Invite Kazuya to your birthday dinner and ask dad to come." Actually, that didn't sound too bad of an idea.

***The next day, Kazuya's apartment.***

His fingers were laced through mine as he kissed me passionately. His tongue mingled with mine, quickly controlling the kiss. I moaned onto his lips and he moved to kiss my neck.

"Mmm, Kazuya. I gotta ask you something." I said as he still kissed my neck.

"What, baby?" He asked not stopping for long.

"Your coming to my birthday dinner, right?" That made him stop and face me, his eyes clouded with lust.

"Are you inviting me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I really want you to be there." I said

"I'll be there." He smiled. I kissed him on the lips just as his Coach walked into the apartment.

"Hey Coach." The man appeared in the doorway to the living room as we untangled our limbs from each other.

"Hey Kame-chan. Logan." The Coach walked into his room.

"Kame-chan?" I asked giggling.

"Don't laugh, it's what people back home call me."

"Do you miss home?" I asked looking into his honey eyes. He stared back into mine, a look I couldn't read.

"I guess I do, but I have coach. And you, so I'm good." He said smiling, I knew there was more.

"Are your parents ever going to visit you?" I asked a bit afraid of his response.

"I kinda wanted to talk to you about that..." He trailed off and lifted himself off the coach to pick up the container of juice and taking it into the kitchen.

"Oh no." I started to get nervous.

"My parents are coming in a week and my mom and dad really wanna meet you so..." He trailed off again, I sighed a deep relief.

"Don't be so nervous, if your meeting my dad I guess I could-" He cut me off.

"Wait, I'm meeting your dad?" He asked shocked. I forgot I hadn't told him yet that my dad would be there.

"Oh yeah. Well, guess we're even now?" I shrugged and gave him a cutsie look.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asked patting my head.

***The next day, returning to school after the break.***

"Hey War." I said walking up to my best friend while holding my boyfriend's hand.

"You two are-?" He asked pointing to us both, I nodded as Kazuya blushed. "Congrats." He said smiling a genuine smile.

"Logan, I gotta go to an early team practice." Kazuya said turning to me and kissing me gently.

"Bye, Kaame." I joked, he just walked away. Warren and I turned to go to class while talking about Kazuya and I's relationship, he started talking about how proud of me he was for finally finding a good guy. I smiled and actually attended class knowing I wanted complete happiness.