Logan

An Unfamilar Voice

"Kazuya... I love you and I don't want to ruin this." I pleaded, hoping he wouldn't make me go. Although, that might make it worse. He laughed and kissed me on the forehead, I melted at the feeling of his lips on my skin. Hoping to feel that more.

"Logan, please don't worry. My mother is practically begging me to marry you. My father thinks me adn you will make beautiful grandchildren for him, I'm sorry. That was awkward..." He began to babble, his forehead resting on mine. I giggled and planted one on his lips.

"You should ask me." I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Ask you what?" He looked confused.

"To marry you." I replied, Normally anyone mentioning marriage and I just didn't sound good to me. But... with Kazuya... I would marry him in a heartbeat. He just stared at me, half in disbelief and half in- I don't even know what. "Kazuya. Say something." I called to him.

"I... uh. Logan- whoa." He said sounding distant, I laughed a little at his babbling.

"I'm not lying, I'll marry you if you ask." I stood my ground, I would marry him. I was serious.

"Well, I don't have a ring or anything." I looked at him in disbelief, did he really want to marry me?

"Wait! You don't want to marry me?" I asked, excited.

"Of course, so um- I can give you my baseball chain as a promise." He said taking of his thick chain from around his neck, I giggled at what was happening. He got down on one knee and heled the chain in his calloused hands. "Logan Emaiy, will you marry me?"

I smiled so big my cheeks felt like they were ripping. I was so near tears the only thing I could do was nod wildly. He smiled and got up to put the chain around my neck, moving my hair he kissed me passionately square on the lips. I had never felt the much heat in one of our kisses, it felt great.

"Ahem." A woman coughed behind us, Kazuya looked embarrassed.

"Ah, Oka-san. Sumemasen." I blushed, I did know much japanese but I knew what Oka-san meant. That was his mom, and she totally just saw us making out.

**"Kazuya, your food is getting cold." She smiled.

"Sorry, but mom. Help me, I just proposed to Logan and she said yes. I need to tell dad now." Kazuya spoke gently to his mother, a good sign. Of course I had no idea what the hell they were saying but somehow I knew it wasn't bad.

"Okay." His mom nodded, okay. I knew that!**


A/N: IM REALLY SORRY! D: I HAVE HAD THE WORST WRITER'S BLOCK AND THIS IS REALLY SHORT SO HERE'S SOME PIX TO HELP YOU FORGIVE ME?

 

 

 

 

 

 2zevyc0.jpgHAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUYA KAMENASHI !

 

 

 

 

 

 tumblr_lg0xluC3XK1qbh7n1o1_500.gif

 

 snmg61.jpg