What Is The Word Again?

An Unfamilar Voice

***Kazuya's. From now on, the words spoken in japanese with have purple stars before the text. You'll see in this chapter.***

"Bye." She gave me a light peck, her small kiss letting me know she did not want to leave yet. She got to her door and turned to look at me once again, mouthing out 'I'll call you.' before opening the door and leaving me sit outside her house in my lonely car.

It felt like forever until I was back at home, lately with Logan being with me alot I had realized how lonely and depressing I was without her. I noticed the light on in the apartment as I locked my car, which was unusual because at this time coach is usually going over our past games, watching footage in the dark.

"Coach?" I asked walking into the house, a bit apprehensive.

"In here." He shouted back, his booming voice leading me to the living room. Then again, everything lead to the living room. It was a really small apartment.

"Whatr-" I was cut off by the sight of my mother and father grinning from ear to ear at me.

*** "Mom!" I said running to her, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. I knew it was hard for her to let me leave Japan, but she supported me through it.

"Kazuya, my son. How are you? Are you eating enough? You haven't been skipping meals have you? And school! Oh, how is it? Made any new friends? What about that girl in the picture?" She was going on and on, understandable. It had been quite a while since she saw me last.

"Mom, please calm down." I said placing my hands on her shoulders. "I'll tell you all about it." We sat on the coach and talked all about school, baseball and Logan.***

***Next day, at school with Logan.***

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist from behind. She jumped a little but after realizing it was me she placed her delicate hands over mine.

"Hi." She said giggling a little.

"Mm, hey." I said kissing her neck. I quickly stopped myself, knowing I couldn't get too far right now because it was only morning. I turned her around to hug her, the beating of my heart to be heard in her ears.

"Were you at a late practice yesterday?" She asked looking up to me, looping her small fingers through mine.

"No, why?"

"I tried to call you, Warren and I wanted to hang out with you." Frustration and anger starting to flood my body.

"Oh, no actually my parents got in last night and my phone was on the table. Sorry." I tried my best to not show her my true emotions.

"Really? That's great! So you were totally speaking japanese all night right?" I suddenly got nervous and embarrased.

"What? Why? Can you hear my accent coming back?" I started to spaz. She just giggled and put her small hands onto my cheeks.

"Yeah, but it's very y." A seductive glint growing in her eyes.

"Ugggh, don't do that to me." I said looking away from her beautiful face.

"What? You don't like it when I do that?" More seducing.

"I'm leaving." I untangled our fingers and started to walk away.

"Wait!" She caught up to me and took my hand in hers. We walked like that in harmony down the hallway.

During class, however, I just kept thinking about the feeling of anger I had growing in me when she told me she wanted to hang with her and Warren. Why did I get angry when she talked about Warren?

***"Son, that's called jealousy." My mother said, I had of course asked for her opinion on my dilemma.

"Jealousy in english." Coach had said in english.

"It's natural, it just proves you love her." My dad poked in.

"Oh, now I really want to meet this girl. Logan right? The picture was pretty." My mom was starting to get excited. I gave in and showed her the picture Logan and I had taken the other day after school, her hair beautifully waved (a new style she tried for me) and bright smile on her face, mirroring onto mine. The picture had been set as my wallpaper, making me smile everytime I saw it.

"She is beautiful, son. You picked a winner." My dad said upon seeing the picture.

"I have one thing left to ask, are you gonna marry her?" My mom asked the question I had been hoping to avoid.***


Really sorry for the wait, this story is just bugging me out man! please if you have suggestions, feel free to message me any suggestions cause i need them! please!!!!