DO YOU REMEMBER?

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

| D O  Y O U  R E M E M B E R ?| 

 

Jiyong kicked the punching bag with so much force that it swing back and forth. His sweat kissed his lean torso and damped his hair. He was heavily panting. The sound of metal friction created by the sand bag handle and rod resonates in the whole isolated gym.

 

He rested for a while and jugged a bottle of water. Some of it spilled down his mouth, neck and through his chest. His hair unruly due to his intense morning work out. He swallowed the fresh liquid down his dry throat as he even his breathing.

 

He got a clean black towel and dubbed his torso, at the back of his neck and scratched his wet hair with it. Then he settled the cloth on top of his head, covering his hair.

 

His eyes stared at the floor blankly. The work out helps his body ease the tension and keeps his mind occupied from the all his stress. He woke up, or rather stayed awake until dawn and decided to have a jog that was turn to running outside. In the gym, he spent hours practicing his martial arts' skills and ended it with kick boxing.

 

Restlessness became his constant .

 

He leans forward with his elbows settled on his thighs while he shut his eyes for a moment, savoring the serenity brought by the peacefulness of the surrounding.

 

"Boss?"

 

He heard someone called him, cutting his quiet reveries. He didn't even glance back and just grunted his response. The man in the threshold did not dare disturbed him inside and stayed where he was standing as he delivers his report.

 

"Package X is already arrived. The other packages will be delivered later this morning. Package Z and Y occured some problems along the way. Scissorshand gang and Iceberg respectively had tried to abolish them. But they got them handled by our members. They are now back in travel. And, Hades sent a file in your office, boss." The man informed him.

 

He sighs and waved him off. The man left respectfully. And once again, he left with only silence as his company. Or so he thought.

 

"You're here."

 

Sandara's voice made him still. He composed himself before turning to her with impassive expression.

 

"Good morning," she greeted with a smile.

 

"Morning," he shortly replied.

 

He watched as Sandara steps on the thread. She's so casual that day with only a loose gray crop top over a black sleeveless strap sports bra and black tights. There's a small white towel drapes around her neck too. Her flat toned tummy is exposed out in daylight.

 

Jiyong has to look away from the sinful view and gulps the lump formed on his throat. He noticed his lack of clothing and quickly grabs his disregarded shirt from earlier. He was about to wear it back when he noticed that they have the same color outfits. Such coincidence. Now, they would look like wearing a couple shirts. Damn!

 

Nevertheless, Jiyong get dressed to look presentable in front if her despite the sweats and all.

 

"You're early? Are you sure that it's okay for you to work out? How's your injuries?" he asked.

 

Sandara pressed the stop button as she leans on the thread to face him. "I'm fine. Don't worry. Bom said I am fully recovered already. It's been five days anyway."

 

"Hmm," he nodded as he rakes his head of anything that they can talk about. Alas! His mind seemed malfunction at the moment.

 

"Are you done with your work out?" she asked out of the blue.

 

Jiyong blinks in astonishment. He tilts his head to the side curiously.

 

"Why?"

 

Sandara grinned. "Want a sparring?" She shrugs. "For old time sake?"

 

His eyes sparkled with hope and awe. He hangs his towel on his shoulder as he tucks his hands inside his shorts pockets and gave her a y smirk.

 

"Does my fiancé imposing a challenge to me?"

 

She shrugs. "Well?"

 

Jiyong stared at her for a while. Then he nodded in the end. When they were still kids, he and Sandara would train together. He taught her some moves he know from his own training.

 

"What do you prefer?" he asked.

 

"MMA?" she suggested making him frown.

 

"Are you sure? I can deal woth Jujitsu."

 

Sandara chortles and pouted. "I want some action. I haven't been in physical training for ages."

 

"Fine. Ladies first," he said and ushered her towards the ring.

 

They assume a position in the ring while doing few stretching. Jiyong gave her a glance while fixing his open hand gloves. Sandara looks frustrated while trying to braid her hair. He sighs and approaches her.

 

He got her startled when he suddenly grabbed the rubber tie from her and did her hair. He delicately held her each set of strands and made a long braid onto her hair. Sandara's hair is soft and has a fruit scent he got addicted with so quickly. He was silently while doing it until he finished with tying the ends.

 

"All done," he mumbled as his breath fanning on her nape because of their close proximity. He patted her top head after and reassumes his position across her.

 

"Three knock down rule?" he raised a brow and asked.

 

Sandara nodded.

 

"Game?"

 

"Game!"

 

Sandara took the first attack and made an agile high kick. If not for his quick reflexes, Jiyong might be hit with her assault. He grips her ankle with an inch close to his jaw. He grabs her long leg and twisted it without putting so much force to totally damage her. Sandara whimpers a bit. Jiyong almost regreted it but her next moved surprised him when she suddenly did a round kick connecting to his left shoulder. He released her leg and stumbled back a little due to the impact.

 

He smirked inwardly and rolled his shoulder. He held a fighting instance and taunts her to attack. The latter bit his invite. Sandara tried to punch him across the face but his palm caught her fist and once again twists it to her back. Jiyong ended up on her back while she struggled to get free in his front. Jiyong arm locked her neck enough to let her breathe. But Sandara used her elbow to strike his side. He released her forcefully like they were doing a tango dance.

 

"Are you belittling me, Jiyong? Be serious. This is sparring not training!" Sandara whined.

 

"I did no such thing, Sandara. Perhaps, your moves felt like your just a trainee still," Jiyong said.

 

"You're my mentor. You're probably treating me like one in your head."

 

"I just taught you some. Don't tell me that's all you learn from abroad? Did you stop your training when you left? You're getting rusty, Hare."

 

"I am not! Watched me, G-Dragon," she growled and run around giving him punched from the back, raising her body up.

 

However, Jiyong turns around and side stepped. Before she made a bad fall, he held her body and slammed her down with so much ease. He stood up with a grin.

 

"One-Zero," he mocks her.

 

Sandara glares at him and quickly rose up. She held her shoulder blade as she rolls and massages it. Jiyong just waits for her next move. He watched as she makes a taekwondo instance and paces towards him with a series of kicks. He steps backward while avoiding to be hit until his back felt the ring corner. He spats a curse while glancing at the dead end. Sandara's sole is what greeted his sight before he saw her smirk and gave her a round kick woyh her other feet.

 

Jiyong stumbles on his feet with the impact and suddenly fell on his . He groans. As he look up, he saw Sandara's smug face hovering over at him while she held out her palm to help him up.

 

"One-One," she whispered on his ear as soon as he accepted her hand and she pulls him up closer to her.

 

He once again gulped. This woman seriously doesn't know I'm a man. And she being this close to me is not helping me at all! He thought while composing himself.

 

This time he attacks first using some techniques in judo. As much as possible he's not targetting her weak points just because he doesn't want to injure her. Besides, being this close to her once more is enough for his breaking heart.

 

Don't get him wrong. His every touch to her doesn't held any malice nor does he taking advantage at her. He just likes the feeling of getting close to her since he felt the distance between them in the past weeks.

 

When the score tied again, they became determine to win while enjoying the sparring. They didn't even cared abput how lpng they've been fighting. But the evident sweat and dampness of their clothes and hair says the hours they spent in the ring.

 

Now panting heavily and sweats trickled in their neck and body, Jiyong and Sandara stared at each other with grin visible in their lips. They assault each other at the same time. Sandara was about to tackle him down but he twisted his body and grabs her waist. He pushed her down and pinned her with his own body.

 

They were panting as Sandara lay under him. They haven't even realized the uncompromising position they had. Both of them rested their exhaustion from their fight.

 

As soon as Jiyong even out his breathing, he looked at Sandara's panting state. He stiffens upon noticing their close proximity. Their faces are only few inches away from each other. Their breathing mingled together and their noses almost touching. And when Sandara looked up, Jiyong cannot help but to stare at his own reflection on her round and expressive orbs. They both stilled.

 

"Why didn't you tell me about Legion Tail?" she suddenly asked without tearing from their gaze.

 

"What...do you mean?" he asked having a hard time comprehending what she meant.

 

"The visit this Saturday. Why didn't you inform me," she elaborated.

 

Jiyong stilled as his face hardens. "How did you know about it?"

 

"Does it matter? My question. Answer it, Jiyong. Why are you hiding things from me?"

 

Her accused tone hit his conscience but the scene he saw in the café flashed his mind.

 

"How about you? You're hiding something as well. That's make the two of us." He slowly got up from hovering above her.

 

"What?" She also gets up and frowned at him.

 

Jiyong only sighs exasperatedly with his one arm on his waist. He wanted to ask. He wanted to confront her. But in the end, he got scared of her answer. So he just chose to lie.

 

"Stop answering my questions with another question! Tell me the truth!" she said.

 

"I didn't tell you because you're still nursing an injury. How am I supposed to tell you that if I'm not sure that you're already well. You will only insist to come. I know how stubborn you can get, Sandara. Don't blame me for being worried for you!"

 

"But still, Jiyong, you should have informed me at least!"

 

"You've been out lately as well! How am I suppose to tell you?!"

 

"That's why smartphones are invented, Jiyong! You could have send me a messsage or ring me instead of making me like a fool!"

 

"I'm not making you a fool! Perhaps you were so busy meeting someone and you forgot our rescheduled assembly!"

 

"What?!"

 

Jiyong didn't want to spill it nor do they end up in a quarrel. She makes it sound that it's his fault. That he purposely lie to her. When in fact, she was the one lying all along.

 

"I can't do this. Let's just talk later when we are both has cool down. I don't honestly want to banter with you, Sandara. And I still have a business to run."

 

He alighted the ring and quickly made it out from the gym. His body is still rigid from their heated conversation. He cannot understand her at all. Why is she gettting angry at him? Why is she blaming him in the first place?

 

It's her fault. His intentions are pure. He wanted her safe.

 

***

 

"You're all dismissed," Jiyong said and one by one the members left the meeting room, leaving only him and Sandara.

 

She waited as the last person left the room silently while keeping her eyes on the latter. They didn't have the chance to talk earlier since he did monitor the shipments and deliveries of the packages in the headquarters. He was so busy being in charge with the operations while Sandara was stuck inside the office, checking the documents Hades sent.

 

Her annoyance increases as the time passed by and all she did was office works. She hated being seated all day. If she were to ask, it will be nicer if she get to work on field. But that seems to be impossible at the moment because her men in life treated her like a fragile being that easily breaks. They have seemed forgotten that she is a trained heiress much like everyone, if not more than that.

 

"Jiyong, can we talk?" she asked once they were left alone.

 

Jiyong sighs and looked at her defeated. "If it is about earlier morning, just forget it. I don't want to fight with you, Sandara. I'm sorry, alright? I had told you my reason. Let's not argue about the same issue all over again. Just let it slide, please?"

 

"I know. I understand and I apologize as well. You're only thinking about my welfare. I get it now. But it's not what I want to talk about," she said.

 

"Then what is this about?"

 

"I hate being stuck here. All I do is read files after files. Hades has been ordering me to see those pile of documents, scan papers and all. Even after he retired, the same thing goes."

 

Jiyong gaped at her. "You're bored."

 

It was a statement of obviousness. Sandara nodded shyly. It's true though. She only gets into action when the gang needed back up during Triple Ace attacked then her ambush. But on top of all, she needs to be visible in public's eye. She needed to be transparent to their people. Otherwise, her plan won't succeed.

 

"I see," Jiyong said. His reluctance is too clear upon his face. But then, he looked at her sternly this time. "Okay. You can come with me. Only if I am present."

 

She groans her complaints. "What? Why do you need to be there? Have you forgotten that I am the heiress and leader as well? Besides, I can handle myself."

 

Jiyong cocked a brow and smirk. He steps closer to her, invading her personal space. She didn't back down of course. She didn't let him see her discomfort.

 

She furrowed her brows together as he continued to stare at her. He raised a hand which made her stiffen a bit. But when he tucks some loose strands behind her ear, she relaxed.

 

"I certainly did not forget about that fact, Sandara. I perfectly know that you are a skilled woman and you can handle yourself." His voice turns husky that slowly melting her insides. It could not help that he continued giving her hair and face a feather-like touches. "Do you remember that I was the one who taught you what you basically know? Do you remember that I taught you how to disarm a man? Do you remember that I was the one who help you mastered denoting bombs? Target shooting? Basic martial arts? Reverse psychology? And of course your favorite, the art of deception. I taught you all of it, Sandara. I particularly know your limits and weak points. I have to be with you or rather you have to be with me so I know that you're safe."

 

Sandara's frown got deeper. She pushed him slightly.

 

"What's the deal with you and my safety?"

 

Jiyong shrugs and put his hands inside his trousers' pockets. His eyes were never leaving hers. His expression became impassive as another emotion flashed his dark orbs.

 

"I made a promise. You may have forgotten all about it, but for me that promise remains in my heart. I told you. I will protect you. I'll keep you safe and if I have to, I will be your James Bond. I will die but I will ride to live for you."

 

Sandara got rooted on her spot, only gaping at Jiyong gobsmacked. She cannot believe he said that. One moment they're fighting and now here he was saying things that made somersaults in her heart.

 

"W-What are you saying?" she stuttered while her heart pounds rapidly.

 

He smiled a faint one. "Nothing." He steps back with some distance from her and returns to his cold self. "Do we get into understanding? You may come on operations only if I am there. Otherwise, no solo field work, Sandara."

 

"We...I mean, I didn't agree yet," she said still a bit in dazed with the sudden shift of the moment.

 

"It's either that or paper works? You decide," he said.

 

"But—" she didn't continue her protest and gnawed her lips in contemplation. "Fine! But I'm not doing this because you ordered me to. Please keep in your mind that I am still the heiress and leader too. You can't order me around and expect me to comply immediately. Hmph!"

 

Jiyong chortled. "I am not ordering you. It's my duty to prioritize your welfare at all cost."

 

"I am not a kid anymore, Jiyong." Sandara sighs.

 

"I know," he said quietly while his lips marred a sad smile. He exhales audibly. "I just don't want you out of my sight."

 

She looked at him, or rather staring. It was a long one as if she is trying to read his very soul. And the longer she kept doing it, the more she ached for him.

 

"Anyway, we'll be having a snack meeting with Mr. Tejeros. He's a Mexican dealer and interested with doing business with us. Be ready by three sharp, okay?" he diverted the topic instead.

 

Sandara only nodded while staring at him still. She only averted her gaze when he moved a couple of steps away from her. She knew he's leaving now.

 

"That's all. I guess, see you later," he said and turns his back to leave after saying his goodbye.

 

But before he fully left, she called him once again. He didn't turn to look at her though. He stops and listens to her.

 

"I'm sorry," she suddenly apologized.

 

Jiyong bows his head while his shoulders are slump. His fists though are curled tightly. It is almost pale from too much pressure.

 

"What for?" he asked inaudibly. Even his voice is lack of emotion.

 

"I-I..." She tried to say something but she seemed can't make out of single word out of . She ended up sighing in defeat. "...I honestly don't know."

 

Silence covered them until Jiyong took the initiative to break it. He spoke up in a deep tone.

 

"You know exactly why but instead you chose to turn mute and blind." He glances back at her blankly. "Guilt and conscience is the same. We both feel that way after doing something terrible. In our world, those words don't exists, Sandara. We are merciless. We are greedy. We are heartless. We have to be all that in order to survive. Too fast to live, too young to die. It's either you pull the trigger and kill or take a flight train and run away. Remember that, Hare."

 

Jiyong left her dumbstruck and rooted from her spot. She watched his back disappeared from her line of vision as his words continued playing in her head. He is not stupid. That at least she has acknowledged already.

 

She knew at some point, Jiyong is three steps ahead to her. He is wise after all.

 

***

 

In Buk District, Club VIP presidential lounge exclusive only for Double Dragons gang is being prepared at three o' clock meeting between G-Dragon with Hare and Mr. Tejeros. The gang members secured the vicinity and posts themeselves to the arrival of the mob bosses and a potential Mexican contractor. All possible assailants will be under their monitoring as they make sure that the meeting won't jeopardize in anyway.

 

Lee Soohyuk, the current manager of the Club VIP, made sure that the area is clear from any disturbance and all prepared for the confidential meeting later. The bosses will be coming and he won't let anything that will bring shame to him and the bosses. He already oriented his workers. He is quite confident with the preparations.

 

Before the clock strikes at three, a convoy arrived first. One classic top-down Mercedes in front, a very familiar matte Lamborghini Aventador, a Lexus and SUV at the back. Rooster and Boar came out first in the car then Pegasus joined them with Ox on the third convoy. More men in refined black mob coats came from the last car. They lined up at the entrance as they wait for the prominent passengers of the lambo finally alighted.

 

The driver's side opened then G-Dragon came out in his raven brush up undercut hair, classic shades, black pair of slacks and suit jacket, white under polo with few buttons open from the collar and a leather shoes. His bling-blings that were all in gold shines in bright afternoon sun. He rounded towards the passenger's side with his easy strides and opens the door gentlemanly.

 

A white three inches ankle designer boots steps on the ground firsthand. Hare took G-Dragon's hand to usher her out of the car, wearing a white leather rider's jacket over a black top and same color skirt with it's length just cut above her knee. A matching black wide fedora hat covers her head as her hair curled in big waves framing her face. Her red lips stands out along her pale complexion.

 

G-Dragon settled her hand clings on his arm as he guided them inside the Club VIP.

 

Their men along the club’s common workers fell in line and bow their heads, showing respect and acknowledgement as they walk in the middle. Their pace is steady and the commanding aura is difficult not to notice. They walk behalf of their men with head held high as if they own the damned world. And they didn't care at all.

 

The Ssang Yong Pa bosses have arrived.

 

Rooster, Ox, Boar and Pegasus who are wearing a similar theme clothing of formal suit and pants, only there's a distinct difference in the design followed the two bosses at the back. Rooster is holding a dark attaché case.

 

The men disperse after the bosses entered the lift towards the second level. The club employees stayed waiting for Mr. Tejeros. Soohyuk with an alias Vampire welcomes the bosses in the second floor, on the other hand.

 

"Masters," he dramatically bows when the lift opens, revealing the bosses. "Welcome to Club VIP!"

 

Ox rolls his eyes at the act and jokingly snorted at Vampire. "Oh God! I knew it was you. Stop watching too much kdrama, Vamp!"

 

Vampire chuckled. "Only for you, Ox."

 

"I agree with Ox, Vampire. This is too much. But thanks for accommodating us," G-Dragon taps the latter's shoulder with a grateful smile.

 

"It's awkward but yeah. Thank you for the courtesy, Mr. Lee. I like the place by the way. It's actually my first time here," Hare chirps in.

 

"Ah, Miss Hare! It's a pleasure to finally meet you personally. It's great honor for us in Club VIP for your presence here. Lee Soohyuk, at your service, ma'am! I am also called Vampire as my codename." He bows at her respectfully.

 

"Aigoo! That's too much. Nice meeting too, Vampire."

 

"Let's go to the lounge. Mr. Tejeros will be arriving soon. Vampire, what do you have for us?" Rooster spoke up, asking the host.

 

"Of course! Let me you. Shall we?" He ushered them towards the room at the end hallway. It says the presidential lounge. "Come in!"

 

They entered a prestine and spacious room with white leather couches, a private small bar counter, inside comfort room and a huge one way mirror across the first level, giving them a chance to watch the overlooking scene outside the room. It was also a sound proof. Perfect for privacy.

 

"We have prepared Taco's with chili salsa and burito for your snacks. We already prepare our vintage wine as you requested, master. Two hostesses for Mr. Tejeros is also on stand by," Soohyuk informs them with his pleasant grin.

 

"Hmm... Thank you for your service, Vamp. Well, I'm satisfied. Good job!" G-Dragon said.

 

"This is good. Thanks," Hare remarked before G-Dragon pulled her in the middle of the long couch.

 

"You're welcome, masters. Is there anything you want?"

 

"Do you have some french toast? I haven't eaten since lunch. And I'm famished!" Boar said.

 

"French toast, coming right up!" Vampire cheered.

 

Pegasus raised his hand with a stupid grin on his lips. "Do you have new hostess?"

 

That simple inquiry earned the maknae a single hit from each of them.

 

"Be serious maknae! We're here for business. Not for bimbo!" Rooster chided him.

 

"I'm only joking! Why so serious?! Catch`yah cray-On!" he sang complete with choreography, irritating them more.

 

This time several daggers thrown at him. If not for his quick duck, he might end up stabbed and blooded on the carpeted floor. He mockingly salutes at his hyungs while grinning like a fool.

 

"Got cha!" he exclaims and suddenly laughed out loud.

 

"Seungri, that's enough," Hare called his real name to reprimand the young lad.

 

Pegasus complied and sulk in the corner. They ignored him and occupy the other couches while waiting for the very important client. Soohyuk came back with the snacks and Daesung's order. He left after everything has settled.

 

After few moments, a knock disturbed them as a voice from the other side informed them about Mr. Tejeros' arrival. They fix themselves while Ox, Boar and Pegasus positioned themselves at the back of the couch where Hare and G-Dragon are seating. Rooster occupied the single sofa to their left.

 

The door opened, revealing their most awaited visitor. G-Dragon and Hare stood up to welcome the guest along with the rest of them.

 

"Mr. Tejeros, I'm glad you came safe and sound today. Have a seat," G-Dragon offered the couch across them politely.

 

"Why thank you, Mr. G-Dragon. I wouldn't miss this deal," Mr. Tejeros smiled as his gaze landed on Hare. "Such a beautiful unfamiliar face? I haven't seen you around, Milady. I'm Maximo Tejeros. Everyone calls me Max. Can I have the honor to be intoduce to you, ma'am?" he said after introducing himself to Sandara.

 

"I'm sorry about that. I almost forgot. Mr. Max, this is my fiancé Hare. She just returned from New York so that's why she hasn't been in Seoul for several years." Jiyong held her waist in possessive manner. "Babe, this is Mr. Tejeros. I have told you about him already. He's interested in supplying coccaine and in our operation."

 

Sandara held out her hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, sir. I have visited Mexico during my stay in States. I found good products in your country. I guess, this deal will be good."

 

Mr. Tejeros accepted her hand but intead of shaking it; he kissed the back of her hand. He smiled toothily at her. And she almost cringed. The ing old hag!

 

Maximo Tejeros is a fifty years old widowed fat man. No child after his pregnant wife was killed with sniper bullet during her second trimester. He didn't get to marry again for he was very devastated. Instead, he spent his life resenting and expanding his illegal business. He owned a plantation and a lab for coccaine development. His networks already reached South American countries, few parts in Europe and now he's ready to venture in Asian countries. He hits at any girl he got interested with and a certified dirty old man for several in different places he happened to visit. Nonetheless, he is a potential dealer.

 

"I didn't know you got engaged, G-Dragon. You're one lucky man, huh? She's an excellent catch. Best wishes to the both of you, I guess?" Mr. Tejeros said as they all are seated.

 

"Thank you. Shall we start the meeting? We have seen your proposal. Hare and I get through every detail in the document you sent for us. And as she said, we're very impressed. However, there is only one thing we wanted to discuss further," G-Dragon motions to Rooster.

 

The latter nodded and opens the attaché case. He produces a folder and laid it in front of Tejeros on the table.

 

"You're involved in business too, Miss Hare?" Mr. Tejeros looked at Sandara in surprise while getting the file.

 

Sandara only shrugs. "I am, Mr. Max."

 

Maximo Tejeros just smirked. "Ah, really lucky, don't you G-Dragon?"

 

G-Dragon copied Hare's response and just smiled faintly. He proceeds to read the written file and he continued to scan the entire document. They watched as his frown got deeper as he get through with their revised proposal. And they weren’t even surprise when he looked at them darkly.

 

"What's this? I can't give you a whole package of 500 kilos twice a month and earned only 35℅ profits. I can't sign this contract," he exclaimed.

 

"And we also cannot agree in your 57-43 deal, Mr. Tejeros." Hare spoke up with business-like tone. Max turns to her. She didn't back down and looks back at him squarely. "It will be unfair in our side since we carry the whole operations. Your job is only supply us the product while we do the whole smuggling and transportation of your item. It will be easy for you to export the drugs from your country because is legal in Mexico. But the problem will lies in our part. We will have to smuggle your package in our country. And it will be a difficult task due to the restrictions about illegal drugs in our country. So you see, it's either you compromise or the deal is off."

 

"She's right. And aside from that, we have to double our security for you to destribute your items. We're not only talking millions here, Mr, Tejeros. Our effort and manpower is also at stake here," G-Dragon added.

 

"Your proposal is negotiable. However, we didn't think this part will benefit us. In fact, we will do more adjustments and I don't think it favors our side," Hare said, looking calm and relax in her seat beside G-Dragon.

 

"But 35% is too small! How am I supposed to earn the right amount of the supplies that I will be giving your gang? This is unfair. I would only get a penny instead of bucks with your bargain."

 

"It's only this or nothing at all. Take it or leave it? Business is business after all." G-Dragon shrugs nonchalantly.

 

"This is not business. It's swindling!" Mr. Tejeros stands up and angrily point at them. But does they care? Of course not!

 

"Don't accuse us, Mr. Max. And don't you know that pointing a finger on someone is rude. Please seat back. Let's discuss this deal with our heads on top." Hare took her glass and sips a bit of the transparent liquor calmly.

 

Fortunately, Mr. Tejeros followed but he is still glaring at them.

 

"Think of it this way, Mr. Tejeros. Double Dragons is the most powerful gang in Gwangju and the third largest on whole South Korea. We all have the access that other gangs won't be able to give you. It's one time-big time deal." Hare said. "It won't be our lost in the first place."

 

"You're the one who called for us, remember?" G-Dragon reminded the old man.

 

Max didn't utter anything seemingly contemplating on his own. He once again scans the file they gave him and sighs in defeat. From his look, they knew they already got the deal. Double Dragons inwardly smirked in victory.

 

"You're right. I admit that you have a point. I will take a risk on this deal, Ssang Yong Pa." He finally succumbed to their proposal. "I will sign it now."

 

G-Dragon glanced at Hare and they passed a knowing look. Then he ordered Rooster to give Max a pen so he could sign the contract. Youngbae unclips the Parker's Pen on his suit jacket and handed it over to Tejeros.

 

Once the paper was signed, G-Dragon stands up followed by Hare and held out his palm towards the man. Max did the same and accepts his handshake.

 

"It's nice doing business with you, Max," G-Dragon said as they shook hands.

 

"Same to you, G-Dragon, Hare." He gave Hare a quick glance.

 

"Hmm... Have a safe trip, Max," Hare said.

 

And he left first. The couple boss stayed together with their subordinates. Pegasus jumps to the couch across them with his goofy grin. Boar joined him in calmer manner as well as Ox.

 

"That's quite fast," Top said while opening the bottle of vintage wine. Daesung did the honor of giving them each tall glasses.

 

"He's an easy prey," Youngbae remarks as he relaxed his back on his seat. He even ed his suit jacket.

 

Top poured the wine in the glasses and handed it to them. He raised his glass slightly while seating comfortably in the couch with his legs crossed each other.

 

"For Double Dragons!"

 

They drank the wine altogether in honornof their succees.

 

"We should celebrate. I mean, with some hard rocks and on the beach and all the party animals!" Seungri exclaimed, gulping all the contents of his glass.

 

"You'll only get out of hand when drank and we're always your casualty if that happens," Daesung snorted.

 

"Yah, hyung! That's slander. Noona might think ill of me. Don't believe him, Sandara noona."

 

Sandara giggled. "I think it would be a nice to have some fun once in a while. We've been busy lately. We don't have time to relax. What do you think?" She turns to Jiyong who shrugs.

 

"If that's what you want, I don't see any problem with it," he said.

 

"Alright! You're my fairy noona! I love you!" Seungri tackles Sandara because of excitement.

 

"Yah! Yah! Get off of her, Rat!" Jiyong pushed the maknae off Sandara who only laughed at Seungri. "Hands off, arasso?!" he warned.

 

"Psh," Seungri snorted. "You're so possessive, hyung. You're not even married yet. Then I remember you can't even get close to her when she returned and now look how close you two are! Aigoo!"

 

"What did you say?!" Jiyong growls and jumped towards the maknae. "Body slam!" he announced while laughing merrily.

 

The other boys joined him and sandwiched the poor maknae under their weight with Top on the top, under him is Daesung followed by Youngbae and Jiyong and Seungri at the bottom.

 

Sandara watched them as they act like bunch of kids instead feared mobs in the side lines with a genuine smile. Watching them suddenly made her fell into nostalgia. They look really happy.

 

"WAHHHH!!" Seungri groaned.

 

 

 

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! LET'S SUPPORT BIGBANG'S LATEST RELEASES #LAST DANCE #FXXK IT & #GIRLFRIEND !!! I PERSONALLY LIKE LAST DANCE. NO I LOVE IT! FXXT IT FOR SOUNDS LIKE HOLLYWOOD MUSIC. BUT I LIKE IT. VERY REFRESHING. ANYWAY GIRLFRIEND--THIS SONG DEFINITELY KILLED IT! SHIIIIIIIT! MY IMAGIENATION IS RUNNING WILD. IS IT JUST ME THAT THE LYRICS PERTAINS TO SOMEONE WE ALL HOPING IT IS?! I SEE GD'S EMOTION HERE. REALLY BE DAMN IF ONE OF THIS THIS DAYS HE'LL GONNA REVEAL IT SOON. I REALLY HAVE A HUGE HUNCH THAT IT'S DARA. DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?

/DARAGON FEELS HERE!/

P.S

I'm using ALL CAPS there since my excitement got the better of me. Mianhe! let's go back to the story. I think I should double update, no? Right I'm going to do that. It will be my Christmas gift for you my lovely readers. Thank you for subscribing in thsi story and for those who voted. (I may not mention who you were but I am really thankful.) It's been my longest note so far. kekeke~ ENJOY!

xxx,

bonapaix

 

disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. I do not wish to offend any culture or flount any norm in writing this story. Please reminded that it was made out of the author's imagination. Do not repost on other site. Do Not plagiarize any work you do not own. Similar work is not meant to be copied.

|info source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkangpae|