PARTY LIKE

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

| P A R T Y  L I K E | 

 

|Now Playing: Sober by Bigbang, MADE Series D|

 

'I'm so sick of being sober...'

 

The background drumbeats boomed around the dance floor of Club VIP as the Double Dragons celebrate their new business venture as well as a time off in their busy schedules. Cold beers and hard liqours are flooding while the gang enjoyed the party. Soohyuk, the club manager, is very much happy with the money he'll be making for the night.

 

Sweats and drenched bodies pooled around the dance floor as the party mobs dance along the upbeat music. The mob bosses watched them through the one way mirror in the presidential lounge away from the party animals. Except to Seungri who is very much having fun with his hard rocks and bimbos and all the grooving.

 

Yep! The maknae surely is having the time of his life.

 

"Look how the rat run around in the crowd while the cat is out," Bom remarked while watching Seungri danced around in the middle of dance floor, in her hand a glass of pink cocktail.

 

"He's been ing about this. And Sandara here just became his fairy godmother, granting his wish," Top chirps as he took a sip on his martini. He glanced at CL with a grin. "Pisces, why don't you go out and chase the rat?"

 

CL gave him a deadly glare and rolls her eyes. Top only chuckled. Bom turns away from the view in the dance floor and joined the rest in the couch.

 

"Why do you have to comply with that rat's whims, unnie?! You're only spoiling him," CL said as she sips her own cocktail. "Can we have harder drink than this?"

 

Sandara only smiled and shakes her head while Bom and Minzy giggled.

 

"You know how much Seungri whines. It will be no end unless you satisfy him," Daesung chirps and tossed a chip in the air and catches it with his open mouth. The cracker made a loud crunch as he chewed it.

 

"It's as if he never grows old. He is like Peter Pan," Sandara remarks.

 

"And we are his neverland," Jiyong chirps and raised his on the rocks hard liquor.

 

"Hey, Captain Hook, let's order some more. This doesn't give hit anymore," Youngbae said taking the last drop of the liquid in the bottle.

 

"Do whatever, brother!" Jiyong only said.

 

Youngbae did comply and called for a waiter to order some more drinks. He even asked the girls what they want. The waiter left after just in time Seungri came, hyper as always.

 

"HYUNGS!!!" he drawls already drunk.

 

"Here we go again. I told you so. He can be handful when drunk," Daesung muttered, rolling his eyes.

 

Seungri stumbled towards them with woobly steps. He was grinning from ear to ear, his eyes blood shot and droopy. He slumps on the couch and pester the nearest person on his reach which unfortunately is CL.

 

The maknae began bugging CL by leaning on her. The latter will only push him away irritatingly. But with his drunken state, Seungri did not concede but instead he hugged CL and cuddles her as if she was his mother, much to the latter's annoyance.

 

"Aish! You dimwit! Get off!" CL sneered at Seungri while pushing him of her.

 

"ANI! Me want bear hug!" Seungri exclaimed with too much enthusiasm.

 

"Do I look like a ing bear to you, Rat?! I said get off, you fool!" CL pushed him hard and successfully pulls away from Seungri.

 

Seungri ended up in the floor, totally knock down due to the impact. CL smirked in triumph. Daesung looks down to check the maknae who laid there at his foot unconscious.

 

"Is he still alive?" Bom asked.

 

"Nah. He is down by TKO. CL wins!" Daesung declared.

 

"Congratulations, Cee!" Bom cheers and clank glasses with the latter.

 

"Shouldn't we send him home? He looks wasted," Minzy asked.

 

"Let him there for a while. He'll wake up soon again complete with his sugar rush and energetic self. He just needs a moment," Jiyong said as he turns to Sandara and got her cocktail. He sips on it just enough to have a taste. He nodded in approval. "Not bad."

 

"That's my drink, Jiyong," Sandara said.

 

Jiyong only shrugs. "Our orders aren't here yet and I finished mine," he reasoned out.

 

She shakes her head but a visible smile plastered her lips as she took her glass and drink from it.

 

"Soohyuk's taste in music improves now days. I like it," Daesung said, bobbing his head along the drumbeats when the song is about to reach it's . He even played along his hands to the rhythm of the song like he's the own drumming it.

 

"He should be. Or else, people will start mistaking this club to an ahjumma club. You know his old folks will surely be entertained," Youngbae smirked just their orders came.

 

"At last!" CL said and quickly grabs the bottle of bourbon. "This is truly the heaven!" She even planted a loud kiss on the bottle.

 

"Watch out, girls. Don't drink too much," Jiyong reminded them while narrowing his eyes at Sandara. "Especially you, Santokki. Don't get drunk, hmmm?"

 

Sandara scoffs. While the girls snickered, crinkling their nose.

 

"Do you think it's a little bit too late for that, oppa. We've been drinking since we came," Minzy said as a matter-of-fact.

 

"Point taken. But still, don't drink out your limits."

 

"Arasso, arasso! Can we get this party startin'?" CL butts in.

 

"Go on!"

 

"Yey!"

 

The party went on as more drinks had ordered in their table especially when Seungri got alive from his slumber. The music had already shuffled to more upbeats that are in trends now a days. Most of them are popular KPOP songs.

 

"Hey let's play something," Seungri said.

 

"And what is it this time?" Daesung asked, his cheeks were already flush from drinking but he's still aware of what's happening.

 

"Spin the bottle!"

 

Youngbae groaned to the other side. "The ever classic and over rated game of all time. Don't you have something new?"

 

"Hyung! We cannot let the evening passes by without playing this ultimate game!"

 

"But it's already past midnight, Seungri. It wasn't even evening anymore. So we basically pass on without playing the ultimate game ever created by stupid fools," Top said a bit tipsy too.

 

Seungri scowls then pouted. "You're all a buzz kill."

 

They snickered and just let him have his way. The latter beams while smiling goofily. He's back to being a ball of fluff. He cleans up the table and whipped away all the unnecessary stuff on top of it. He held out a empty wine bottle and put it in the middle.

 

"Ground rules first. This is a truth game. The person who will get pick should answer the question truthfully. If the others won't feel like you're telling the truth or sense that you were lying, he or she should do the consequence. Clear?" he explained to them.

 

"Neh!"

 

"Alright! Let's begin whose goint to be the first victim," he said maliciously.

 

"Stop acting like a psychotic serial maniac. Just spin it," CL said.

 

He did and they all watched the bottle spins slowed down. The mouth of the empty bottle finally stops and pins on CL. The latter groaned as the others smirk and sigh in relief.

 

"Kekeke, CL is the first victim! Bwahahaha!" Seungri laughed evilly.

 

CL rolls her eyes heavenly and scoffs at the maknae. "Whatever! Fire away your question, Rat!"

 

Seungri grinned. "So tell us, is it true that you have a crush on me?"

 

As soon as he asked that question, he earned different reactions from them.  Jiyong spats at him in mock disgust. Youngbae groaned. The girls, with an exception of Chaerin, giggled. Top smirked. Daesung feigns a gag.

 

Whilst, CL widens her eyes at him with pure rage and at the same time scandalized. Her nose flares and her teeth grinning while glaring at Seungri. The latter only smiled, irritating her more.

 

"Where on freaking planet have you heard that?! In your dreams, Rat! That absurdity will never ever happen, not even in the next life time!" she denied vehemently.

 

"I doin't believe you. Face the consequence!" Seungri said unaffectedly as he rubs his palms together wickedly.

 

"What?! You rascal! I'm telling the truth! I don't have a crush on you! Never was. Never be. And definitely never will!" CL protested.

 

Seungri held his palm up to stop her. "My question is answerable by yes or no. You have taken a plausible number of phrases which only an indication of in denial. So you lied. You have a crush on me!" he cheered.

 

"That's slander!"

 

"It's a game."

 

Their banter as CL continued to reason out. If not for the others interference, it will probably be endless. CL doesn't have a choice but to give in and do the consequence which is also given by Seungri. She had to do a with the tune of I Love You, a trendy Kpop song.

 

After CL did her consequence which she reluctantly complied while galring the whole while to the maknae, they resume the game. Minzy took her turned as CL asks her a simple inquiry and answered it truthfully. They were satisfied by her answer though and they spinned the bottle once again. It pointed at Daesung. This time Minzy got to ask him a question about his deepest secret. He answered having a with Doraemon and as usual they made fun of him. They continued playing with Daesung's turn to ask Top. Being the smartass that he is, Top lied to his question and do his infamous bingu dance in front of them. He chose to rather do the consequence than reveal his most embarrassing moment. Then the bottle stops at Youngbae. Top asked how's his girlfriend which shocked them all since they didn't know that he has a girlfriend to begin with. Even Youngbae got surprised that Top knew about his secret affair. He simply answered fine and that was it. The important thing is he didn't deny it. The next turn was Bom. And Youngbae just sheepishly asked what's hard being in her position at work. Bom answered not being able to save a life though. They all agreed and the bottle spins again.

 

This time, it stops at Seungri. Bom grinned as she returned his question to CL earlier. Being the thick-face maknae, he said his answer boastfully that he really like CL. None of them believe him though and he got to do a punishment. Bom told him to kiss the nearest guy to him which so happen is Daesung. The latter begs even pleaded to spare him. But well, rules are rules. Let's just say, Daesung is scarred for life after what Seungri did.

 

Then the most exciting part is when the bottle finally stops at Jiyong. Seungri grinned evilly. Even though Jiyong already sending him some deathly warnings by glaring at him, the maknae cared less and still ask.

 

"Jiyong hyung, have you ever said I love you to noona?"

 

Coughs and smirked earned that inquiry as Jiyong looked ashen. He unbelievably flushed while glaring at Seungri discreetly. If looks can kill, the maknae should be down by now.

 

Jiyong felt his palms got clammy and a drop of sweat forms his temple. He clears his throat nervously while thinking what ways does he is going to kill Seungri later.

 

He looked at his friends who were smirking at him in anticipation. Then he made quick glance at his side where Sandara seated, looking down awkwardly while playing with her fingers. He sighs in defeat and gave each one of his friends deathly glares.

 

His eyes fell on the floor as he clenched his jaw and curled his fists on his lap. He swallowed the bile that formed his throat as he finally answered an inaudibly no.

 

Seungri groaned exasperatedly while others snickered while crinkling their noses. Sandara only stiffened on her seat.

 

"Ayt! Why?! Have you been engaged and no I love you yet? Aww, hyung! How could you do that?! You're giving shame to every manhood!" Seungri whines disappointedly.

 

Jiyong glares at him and hissed. "Shut it, Rat!"

 

Only that it was gone unfazed by the maknae and clapped his hands with his usual evil smile and eyes full of mischief. God forbids him. But as soon as Seungri left those words out of his mouth, Jiyong wants nothing but to shove it back to his throat and choked him to death.

 

"Let's go back to playing before Jiyong kills Seungri," Youngbae spoke up to save the maknae and as well as his best friend from being on the hot seat.

 

"Do we have to? It's only Sandara left who's not been chosen. Jiyong should ask her instead, right?" Bom said.

 

The others nod in agreement. They turned to the 'couple', particularly to Jiyong. They urged him to go on and ask Sandara while the latter gave him tentative shy glances.

 

Jiyong inwardly groans. He honestly don't know what to ask. He has a lot of things in mind but those were things that shouldn't be out with some audience even if they are their close friends. So he just let the first thing his mind register and fires away the question.

 

"Did you..." he mumbled in audibly as he takes a deep breath. The others gave him an encouraging look. "Did you miss me when you were gone?"

 

There he finally said it. Jiyong quickly look away while shutting his eyes and biting his lip nervously. Hand for the second time that night, although he's a bit tipsy already as much as the others, his cheeks beet red.

 

Long eerie silence managed to crept around the room as everyone waited for Sandara's answer. Her late response makes everybody in the room felt anxious. Though in small and awkward tone, she finally breaks her silence.

 

"I do," she muttered quietly. She looked up as Jiyong turns at the same with a surprised but relief look. "Everyday," she added while staring back at him.

 

Top whistled. The girls gushed with overflowing giddy. Daesung pretends to dab an invisible tears. Seungri was the loudest to cheer and Youngbae just smiled a little while shaking his head and jugging a drink.

 

While Jiyong could only blink off guardedly. He cannot seem to make what to feel at the moment. Joy, longing, relief, nervousness—his heart is beating erratically. He is too overwhelmed with so much emotion that he cannot move or talk at all.

 

Is there any hope for them?

 

He wanted to pray to God for some miracle. But he knew for someone like him miracles only happens when you face death. With what he do, all the bad things he commited, he doubts that even the big boss up above will spare his sins. He is a murderer, coldblooded criminal for that matter. God doesn't exist in their vocabulary. He had bargained his soul to the hell a very long time ago. If there is any single ounce of goodness in him, it was the love he has for Sandara.

 

And it all with everything else!

 

 

***

 

'I do...everyday...'

 

Jiyong wakes up that morning with a very good mood. It's at early six. Despite the slight hangover due to last night's party, he still managed to get up from his bed after getting few hours of sleep. He is all sunshine and a wide grin stretched his lips.

 

In the shower, he even sings Bae Bae while taking a bath. After that, he faces his bathroom mirror while humming the same tune as he shaves himself clean and combed his hair. He meticulously traced his closet for the best clothes to wear for the day.

 

He scans and looks at some of his priced set of outfit in the wall mirror and puffed his cheeks dissatisfied. He will return them back to the hanger and get another. He taps his chin with his forefinger while looking at his closet, thinking what is the perfect get up to wear. He is really taking up so much time in choosing his clothing as if like a girl.

 

After a while and thank goodness for that, he picks up a knitted maroon sweater and a black fitting jeans with a rip on both knee area. Then he put on matching loafers. His million worth wrist watch had it's place around his wrist along with few platinum rings in his thumb and forefinger and wore an expensive perfume. He looked over himself in the reflection and smiled contently.

 

As he walks out, he saw the glimpse of Tamtam in the bedside table. He strides over to it and hugged the toy dreamily.

 

'I do...everyday...'

 

He smiled widely remembering it once again. He is getting crazy. Sandara drives him to insanity with just a simple phrase.

 

A ring on his pad interrupted his daydreaming. He huffs and put down Tamtam to attend his unwanted visitor. Once he opens his door, a very serious Youngbae greeted him. Jiyong frowned seeing the grave look upon his best friend's face.

 

His scowl vanished and replaced by a impassive one.

 

"What happened?" he asked.

 

Youngbae stared back at him hard. "Max Tejeros got ambush last night."

 

Jiyong stiffens as his expression turns to stoic one. His jaw clenched along with his fist. The dark look on his face passed.

 

"Call everyone in the conference. Now," he ordered grimly.

 

Youngbae nodded and quickly complied. As soon as he was out of his vision, Jiyong punched the wall beside him without even flinching. He stormed back inside his pad and quickly grabs his black coat. He wears on the way to the lift and as he takes the elevator down the ground floor, the anger crept his whole system.

 

He cursed inside his head. He only had one hunch to whomever son-of-a-ing- responsible for this mess. And he'll surely make him pay.

 

As soon as he entered the conference, the entire gang bowed in respect. He roamed his eyes around the whole Double Dragons; Sandara included who's quietly observing him in the corner.

 

"Reports," he demanded.

 

Youngbae steps forward and handed him a reported file. He accepted it and quickly scanned the papers. He frowned and as he reached the end of the report, his face darkens dangerously. He hurled the folder in corner with pure rage that s flinched in fear.

 

By the way he looks right now is far from the mood he had earlier. It seems vanished that instant as soon as he heard the news.

 

them all, someone will shed blood today!

 

"Everyone gather up! Legion Tail will pay for ing us!" Jiyong growled angrily and marched outside.

 

Sandara followed him immediately as the gang could only watch them leave and complied to his command.

 

"Ji! Wait!" Sandara caught up with him and gets hold of his arm. As she made the contact, she felt the rage through his rigid body.

 

"What?!" he snaps.

 

"I'm coming with you," she said.

 

"No!" he harshly refused and turns away towards his office.

 

However, Sandara still follows him until they reach his customized office. He knew that she will only insist but he ignored her as he gets through his drawers and brings out his weapons: Glock 17, .45 caliber, a silencer and his favorite three silver daggers. Sandara watched him checked the items silently.

 

"Ji..." she started but he quickly cut her off.

 

Jiyong turns to her with a glare. "I said no, Sandara. And that's final. You're not coming."

 

But the latter didn't back down and instead, she steps up to him with the equal commanding demeanor. She narrowed her eyes at him and gravely demanded to him, "I am going, Kwon Jiyong. Whether you like it or not. You have seemed forgotten that just like you; I AM a leader as well! This is MY business too. You don't boss me around and tell what I can't and can do!" She spats at him. "I thought we talk about this Jiyong? Aren't we agreed to damn lead together? What are you doing? You're setting me aside!" Sandara exploded.

 

Stepping back, Jiyong sighs exasperatedly as he rakes his hair in frustration. He was infuriated but torn at the same time. He doesn't want Sandara to come for her safety but she's right at some point.

 

"You're going to be there. You said as long as you're there it will be fine," she added while watching him. Her voice toned down too.

 

He shut his eyes tightly as he grips the edge of the table with the same manner.

 

"Fine! Do whatever you want!" he surrendered with a growl while looking away harshly. She is trapping him. "Just make sure that you won't ing get hurt, arasso?!"

 

"I promised," she said and flashed him an apologetic smile. "I'll be safe. Don't worry." She assured him.

 

Jiyong exhales audibly. He nodded and looked at her finally. His expression is now softened as he looks at her with worry.

 

"Please do," he muttered quietly.

 

"Hmmm," she said and about to leave to get ready when he called her name once again. Sandara glanced back with quiries written all over her face.

 

"Here." He approached her and gave her a fully automatic pistol, gun loaded. "Keep it for emergency purposes."

 

Sandara accepted the gun hesitantly. She looked confused while looking back and forth to him and the weapon.

 

"But it's yours, right? You have your name engraved on it," she asked.

 

It's true though. The pistol is a customized one since it was made for him and his name G-Dragon is there engraved at the gun's handle. Actually, all the weapons he owned has his name engraved on it. His guns have his alias on its handle while his daggers have it exactly on the sharp blade.

 

He shrugged. "Yes. It's mine. But you can have it so I can be assured that you're safe all the time."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

He smiled. "Yes."

 

"Okay. I'll better go and get ready," she said and tacks the gun behind her.

 

"Okay."

 

Jiyong watched her back as she left and walks towards her office in the same floor as him. His face marred an impassive expression as her silhouette disappeared. He may be frightened with what might happen later but he will make sure that she'll be in harm's length.

 

He won't let the same thing happen twice.

 

 

***

 

|Now Playing: Halleluja by TOP, G-Dragon and Taeyang, Iris OST|

 

When the day set off and daylight has been consumed by darkness of the night, Double Dragons begun their move to confront Legion Tail. The plan is simple. They will give them the taste of their own medicine.

 

According to Seungri's tip, Blade and his gang will have a drug trade with a local gang named Flying Harpies along the newly built bridge in Dwae-gu district. It is not yet open for commercial passageway and will have it's official grand opening next week. Their assasins have already positioned in a long range spot with multiple barrel sniper rifle each as they were scattered around the vicinity.

 

The other Double Dragons' members are hidden in the darkness, waiting for a signal to attack. Sandara and Jiyong are inside a black car also waiting for the right timing to ambush Blade.

 

Not long after, a convoy of black cars arrived and stopped in the middle of the bridge. Then another convoy came and stopped across the first convoy in the center. The rest of the Ssang Yong Pa watched as Blade and his men came out from the left side while Flying Harpies' leader alighted across the latter.

 

Blade handed an attaché case to Flying Harpies. The gang leader opened it and nodded in approval, seeing the right amount of drug packs. He closed it again and gives it to his right hand man. He turns to Blade and exchanged another case which highly the monetary bargain.

 

And it's the only cue Jiyong has been waiting for. He called Youngbae while Sandara watched him in the passengers.

 

"Rooster, it's time!" Then he hung up. Jiyong turns to Sandara. "Ready?"

 

She smirked. "Bring it on!"

 

He restarts the engine and hit the accelerator. The car speeds towards the bridge where the dealing is happening just in time their assasins fired their sniper and the bullets rain, startling the two other gangs.

 

Jiyong maneuvers the car under the raining slugs as he stretched out his arm with his glock 17 and aimed a fire towards the drug case, causing it to explode and scatter in the ground. While Sandara fired to her side towards the retaliating gangsters of both Legion Tail and Flying Harpies.

 

The assasins stop from shooting and the rest of Double Dragons came after. Jiyong swerved the car with a tail of smoke. He steps on the break while steadying the headlights in front of Blade, momentarily blinding the gang.

 

Pile of bodies, blood, drug dusts, empty slugs and bullet holes filled car are the evidence of the planned ambush.

 

Double Dragons all surrounded the remaining Legion Tail and Flying Harpies with their guns drawn and fully loaded. Jiyong and Sandara both opened their doors and alighted the car with the dark expressions directed towards Blade.

 

Flying Harpies scared faces step backwards in fear upon came face to face with the famous Ssang Yong Pa. Top and Daesung hovered over them stoically.

 

"Get out of here if you wish to live by tomorrow," Top said darkly that cause the gang shudders even more.

 

"Move. Now!" Daesung growls.

 

The Flying Harpies quickly run away from the scene as if scared rats. Top and Daesung scoffed in disgust. They turned their attention back to Legion Tail.

 

Jiyong walks near to Blade who is glaring back at him. Sandara seats on the hood of their car, watching them silently with her gun set to the side. Jiyong's face didn't change a bit. In fact, his expression darkens more.

 

He circled around Blade then stop right in front of the latter's face. He smirked and with agile movements, he punched Blade across the nose. The blow was so hard that it sent Blade down the ground bleeding.

 

"Boss!" Blade's men exclaimed but Double Dragons unlocked their guns and held them down.

 

"You think you can outsmart me?! You damn fool. You don't have any idea who's you're crossing with, idiot!" Jiyong spats angrily.

 

Blade just hissed while pinching his nose to at least prevent the bleeding. He glared at Jiyong who stared back to him coldly.

 

"You, Double Dragons, cannot reign Gwangju for the rest of your pathetic life! You're all going down to the piths of hell where you belong!" Blade sneered back.

 

Jiyong crouches down to his level and uses his gun to hold his chin so there eyes could met. "We're in hell already, Blade. You're one naïve scroundel for thinking otherwise. This is my warning. Lay another filthy finger on my gang and I swear to God down there, I'll make you suffer in many ways I could think of." He then smacks him again in the head using his gun.

 

He stood up and turn away. Without looking back, he pulled the trigger and hit his knees enough to make his legs permanently disabled. Jiyong met Sandara's gaze but didn't say anything. He held out his hand to her and helps her get off the hood.

 

"Want to drive?" he asked and showed her the car keys.

 

"Why not?" Sandara grabbed the keys from him and rounded to the steering wheel.

 

Jiyong gave Youngbae an eye to eye contact before joining Sandara. As soon as he got to the passenger's seat, the latter quickly steps on the accelerator and they sped off the scene in silence. The remaining members will handle the rest after they gone.

 

"Why didn't you finish him right away? Why did you let him live?" Sandara asked when they reach the highway.

 

"It will only a waste of effort. He can be a living proof to those motherers who will try to cross us again. And besides, he can be useful someday," he answered nonchalantly while resting his head at the back of the seat, shutting his eyes.

 

"You look restless," she stated.

 

"Hmmm...I'm fine."

 

"I'm sending you home. Get a rest, okay?"

 

"You're coming to my house?" He suddenly bolted upright, looking shock.

 

"Yes. I'm staying as well. Is it okay?" She gave him a quick glance before focusing on the road.

 

"Um... Y-yes. Of c-course," he stuttered nervously.

 

"Good. Lean back. I'll wake you up once we arrive."

 

He did only that he became restless even more. The fact that she'll be staying at his pad makes his heart pound tensely.

 

Oh ! She's really going to my pad!

 

 

 

 

As promised! Here's my double update. What do you think will happen in Jiyong's pad? Sorry to burst your bubbles guys but it's nothing Rated. I am not ready yet for that. Maybe in the future? I don't know. I haven't tried writing ever so I am not confident to write one. It feels awkward really. But I do read stuffs. It's my biggest frustration actually as a writer. /Haist/ Feel me? I may only put one if NEEDED. Otherwise let's stick to sweet gestures and sweet nothings. I hardly put kissing scene as well if you notice. But this story doesn't revolved around taht so let's stick to the plot. Anyway, that's it for now. I've been ranting here and there. Love yah!

xxx,

bonapaix

 

disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. I do not wish to offend any culture or flount any norm in writing this story. Please reminded that it was made out of the author's imagination. Do not repost on other site. Do Not plagiarize any work you do not own. Similar work is not meant to be copied.

|info source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkangpae|