A LOSER, A MEAN DELINQUENT

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

| A   L O S E R,   A   M E A N   D E L I N Q U E N T | 

 

|Now Playing: She's Gone by G-Dragon, Heartbreaker Album|

 

Sandara jumps over the concrete wall of Legion Tail's hideout swiftly without making a noise. She counted the guards who are roaming around—four on the north wing, two at east, two in her west as well and one in the south. She used the darkness in concealing herself from getting caught. She quickly ducks in the bushes when two men with shotguns peek on the terrace. She held out a dagger as she turns to the other way.

 

One of the guards walked near her. Sandara waited until the man is within her reach. She stood up quietly when he turns his back to her as she quickly lock his neck with an armlock and slit his throat with the dagger. He grunted with his blood gushed out. He died right away and Sandara pulls him behind the bushes.

 

Her white coat got stained but she cared less. She ninja her way towards the other men, successfully obliterating them with a single dagger. But the men on the terrace had notice what was happening as they caught her dragging another dead body in the darkness. They yelled and shot her with their shotguns. The noise peirce through the whole place as she managed to roll her body to avoid the bullets. Unfortunately, more men came out complete with their firearms.

 

They starts shooting while chasing after her. She uses her armalite to retaliate back hitting several men running after her. She hid in the pillar while shooting rapidly. She felt like Stallone in one of his portrayed role Rambo. Bullets after bullets. The whole Legion Tail are now awake and at her tail.

 

She continued shooting while walking backwards. Sandara kicked the door open, holding another gun in her other hand. She managed to enter the hideout while shooting rapidly and glancing in advance.

 

The outside filled with empty slugs and dead bodies while few men followed her without stopping from shooting at her. Sandara steps in the wide hall as more men materialized from different directions. She still continued from shooting, hitting her target accurately with fatal shots. Blood are everywhere. Their bullets hit the walls. Smoke filled the air. Gun fires surrounded the whole area.

 

When her one gun runs out of bullets, Sandara throws it away and pulls out a granade. She bit the pin and quickly pulls it off as she throws it to the left. She ducks swiftly when it explodes, killing several casualties. The wall in that direction creates a massive damage. She rolls away in the floor when the explosion ceased. She stood up too quickly again and blocks the man who is about to punch her.

 

She gave him a hard punch in the nose before shooting him with her armalite. Another men tries to fought her either with fist or with a gun. Good thing she has good reflexes and very skilled fighting style.

 

As she reached the middle of the hall as more men coming. She had use her second grenade and throw it away with another massive explosion. The wall shook as it collapses. Her armalite is almost run out of bullets as well. But she continued her rapid shooting.

 

A loud and fast gun fire aimed at her but she quickly moved to the side, avoiding the assault. Legion Tail halts from attacking as a silhouette of a wheelchair showed behind the smokey whole of the wall foundation. And she knew it was Blade, the motherfcking gang leader.

 

Finally, Blade came out from his hiding, holding a revolver and a cigarette in his mouth. Despite his disability, courtesy of Jiyong, he managed to control his gang and make a shot. He was being wheeled by one of his men. Being disabled got a toll on him.

 

 

"What a pleasant surprise, Miss Hare?" Blade greeted her sarcastically when he faces her at last. His men moved behind their leader.

 

She smirked. "Indeed, Blade. The wheels are good on you, aren't they?"

 

He scowled through gritted teeth. "! Aren't you brave? You're all alone attacking us. Tell me, what do I owe you with a ing sudden visit?"

 

"Oh! Nothing much but few debts when you decided to with my gang and hurt more than once my subordinates! Do you really think we'll let you get away after you did the last time?! You mess with my gang, you'll hell sure pay for it!" she growls angrily and shot his arm.

 

Blade was caught off guard by her sudden assault as well as his gang mates. The latter hissed and barked his men to attack her.

 

Another fight had commence. She's alone and Legion Tail is quite a number. She grits her teeth while fighting back. Alas! Her armalite got useless when her bullets run out. She throw it with a hiss and pulls her two guns in her thighs shooting again.

 

Her coat is already filled with dirt and blood. It has torn in some parts too. But she doesn't care at all as she continued to fire back. However, one bullet managed to hit her shoulder as she cries out in pain. She stumbles back a bit as blood gushes out from her shoulders.

 

She ignored the numbing pain as she continued to shoot. She pulls out her last grenade and detached the pin. She throws it in the air as she did a high kick, hitting the grenade further towards the retaliating enemies. It exploded once again, sending men flying down the filthy floor.

 

Sandara managed to hid on a huge concrete that came from the ruined wall before it exploded. She pants heavily as she sweats profusely. She took the chance to replace her empty magazines with another fulky loaded ones. But when she was about to fire again, another bullet hits her lower left arm. She grunts in seering pain and unintentionally drops her one gun. It made a loud clank in the floor.

 

She bled more. Only few traces of white showed in her coat. She shut her eyes and bit her lip to tolerate the pain. Then she flatters her eyes open as another bullet grazed in her shoulder blade. Despite all her bleeding, she didn't gave up as she shoots again using her remaining gun. Her left arm felt numb but she still managed to get her other daggers and sent them flying in different directions. She heard grunts and body flops in the ground.

 

A shot in her side tummy sent her down in the floor. Her head suddenly spins around as she felt dizzy. Her vision blurs. She is breathless. This is it. This is part of her plan. This is Hare's death.

 

Goodbye...Hare...

 

Sandara slowly shut her eyes as she felt her body succumbed to pain. She felt the drowsiness. Darkness slowly slipping her consciousness. She felt numb.

 

Sandara!

 

There's a voice entered her ears. It's too familiar. She knows who owns that voice. Is she hallucinating? Why is she hearing Jiyong's voice calling her name? Or was it her conscience?

 

In her foggy mind and misty vision, she opens her eyes and was greeted by Jiyong's worried face. She smiled with difficulty as she tried to raise her hand and touch his cheek. His skin felt real. It's soft and warm.

 

She felt her body being shook by unknown force. Jiyong was shaking her to keep her awake. He was shouting something but somehow she can't hear it. She blinks her eyes as she struggles to maintain it open.

 

"Don't you dare die, Sandara! Don't close your eyes!" At last she heard him once again.

 

She smiled and before darkness consumes her, she managed to say his name.

 

"Jiyong..."

 

 

***

 

Jiyong widens his eyes when Sandara fell lifelessly on his arms. The exchanged of gun fire surrounded them but he seems unfazed at all. He continued to embrace the latter silently pleading her to wake up. She can't die. Not this way.

 

"Ji!" Bom called his name. She approached them and her eyes glistened with tears when she saw Sandara's state. "Is she...?"

 

"No. She fainted. Hurry up and bring her to the nearest hospital! Save her, Bom!" he said surprisingly calmed.

 

But Bom knew better. His gang knew better especially with his eyes turned to coal black and his calm but dangerous demeanor showed up. This is not Kwon Jiyong. This is the dragon inside of him. It's G-Dragon.

 

Bom quickly aided Sandara as she performs first aid and bring her out to send to the hospital. Two of their men helps her in bringing the unconscious woman in the car. Before they left, she glanced back worriedly at Jiyong who is currently walking slowly through the raining bullets. She had seen this before.

 

Mass murder, it will flood with blood. Unfortunately for Legion Tail, they will be the greatest casualty.

 

 

|Now Playing: Obsession by G-Dragon, Heartbreaker Album|

 

G-Dragon is a difficult, unpredictable, ruthless and cold-hearted murderer. His first victim was when he was alone against a street gang who tried to bully him. Age fifteen with raging hormones and low tolerance, not to mention the urge to kill and thirst for blood is uncontrollable, the stupid gang who dared crossed him was now vanished in the phase of the earth. Not even a single soul managed to survive when G-Dragon wipes them off six feet under within the span of few hours.

 

Only several months had passed when his second victims faced the same fate when he was deployed in one of their operation and he was pissed off by the dealing gang they were having a drug deal with. Again, G-Dragon didn't need to have back ups as he did all the killing.

 

It continued as he grows up, learning the business and dealing with their own kind. But the worst case was when they encountered once again the White Crow.

 

G-Dragon was merciless when he killed with outraged the White Crow. He didn't stop until the floor filled with blood from the whole gang. Dead bodies piled in like a mount. He didn't stop right there and showered them with gasoline and set them on fire. It's like a huge bonfire made of blood and human bodies. If not for Hades, he won't ever stop until no trace of White Crow can be identified.

 

Because of that he gained popularity and feared by many with the following years. No one ever cross him after that. But sometimes there are moron people who were stupid enough to mess with him. Just like this fool Legion Tail who will be the next in the line of his long list of victims.

 

His eyes are darker than black. He moves in a calm manner while he was surrounded by dangerous aura. The expression of his face is nothing but blank and grim. His coldness frozes any of his prey. His palms twitch to kill anyone who laid his hands. His body composed and dominating rigidly. All he can see is red.

 

This is the beast. The monster inside of him.

 

G-Dragon is a mean delinquent that kills like a psycho. He shows no mercy. And nobody can ever stop him once he started.

 

Double Dragons halted their shooting bonanza when they noticed him walks in the middle of firing bullets, unfazed at all. Legion Tail watched curiously, halting as well. Their gang gasped in shock while gaping at their leader.

 

"Oh no! Oh no !" Top exclaimed, lowering his shotgun.

 

"Ji..." Youngbae only muttered nervously with his gun on his side.

 

"Hyung..." Daesung steps back not knowing what to do.

 

Seungri was too stunned, too frightened to even move or utter something. Their other members paled. ! The dragon has unleashed!

 

G-Dragon steps on the dead body on the ground with uncaring attitude. His behavior and sudden changed in atmosphere made them feel uncomfortable and tense. Blood splurted out in the mouth of the corpse when he did that and simply walk his way without glancing back.

 

He finally stops from walking half way. Then his cold eyes casted downwards where an axe laid. One of the Legion Tail used it earlier to obliterate Sandara. They followed him by gaze as he leans down to pick it up.

 

His expression didn't changed as he looks at the wooden handle and the sharp blade. G-Dragon thoroughly inspected the huge weapon. He even taps it on his palm.

 

Nanoseconds, no one see it coming. The axe flew in the air with circling motion when G-Dragon throws it with agility. Several Legion Tail drops on the ground, dead and headless. Blood pooled under the bodies while the axe stucked up on the wall with an impact. The concrete wall cracks.

 

There are sharp intakes of breath and whimpering somewhere around. While the rest of Double Dragons are rooted on their spot shuddering from fear, Legion Tail make a couple of steps back, eyes wide in fear as they looked back and forth to G-Dragon and their members' dead bodies.

 

G-Dragon's demeanor didn't change a bit. In fact, he became murderous as he makes his step closer to his prey.

 

"What the are you doing, idiots?! Get him!" Blade shouted at his cowering men. They looked reluctant and scared but complied anyway.

 

They draws out their gun, aiming at approaching G-Dragon. But the latter continued his pace, unfazed at all. Instead, he reached from the inside of his coat and produced a fully automatic Glock. Because of fear, Legion Tail members clumsily pull the trigger. The bullets flew on different directions, missing him. However, one lucky slug managed to move in his direction. G-Dragon didn't even move to where he stands and instead, he raises his hand, aim the bullet coming his way and shoot. His bullet hit right on the target. The two slugs exploded mid air.

 

Some of Legion Tail drop their guns as they fell on their butts, cowering away from him when they run out of bullets. The rest continued firing but never hit him once. Blade watched the scene unfold like he is going insane. He was staring to G-Dragon in disbelief.

 

"No...no... This is crazy! This is not happening!" Blade whimpered.

 

G-Dragon moved his armed hand towards the men who were still shooting at him. One bullet each aimed at their heads. Blood splurted as one by one, they drop to the floor lifelessly. He got another fully loaded magazine and replaced it to his empty Glock after releasing the empty magazine rapidly without stopping from shooting anyone from the Legion Tail.

 

The shooting stops eventually as the color of red spilled the whole floor. Dead bodies are around. But G-Dragon is not yet done. Not unless, they all wipe out.

 

He grabbed his knives from his back. The sharpness of the knives reflected through the dimly luminance. And like a ninja, he throws the blades accurately, hitting his target right on their foreheads. Grunts and whimpers pierced through the area. The smell of death fills the air.

 

Legion Tail deminished in number. The real target is still alive and standing along with several men who managed to survive until that moment. Lucky for them but not for long.

 

"Don't stand there, you ing fools! Charge!" Blade ordered at his men with a growl. They did follow and attacked G-Dragon with hand-to-hand combat.

 

G-Dragon smirked darkly. One man punched him across the face but his quick reflexes did well and avoided the hit by tiltting sideways. He throws his gun back to his coat and abruptly grabs the latter's arm tightly. He made a basic martial arts and broke his arm through twisting it to the back. The man whimpered as she released him harshly on the floor and kill him right away with a single shot on his forehead.

 

Another poor soul jumped on him but G-Dragon finishes him with a single shot in the stomach. Others attempts didn't succeed since they all face the same fate as the previous men did even before they could approach him. Blade is now left on his own as his entire gang were scattered around and dead.

 

Blade looked at G-Dragon with pure rage as his gaze lingers around them. He must be mortified seeing how they were all defeated. His wheelchair screeched when he fully faced him. The anger and desperation are evident in his eyes as he grabbed the weapon near him.

 

"Damn you, Double Dragons! You're going to die! All of you!" Blade yelled at G-Dragon and then held out a grenade launcher.

 

G-Dragon growls as he aimed his gun back to him and they both fired. And as if the time slowed down and everything seemed visible to eyes. The speed of his bullet rolled through the latter's shot and glazed straightly in Blade's grenade launcher which he has been holding on.

 

The ear defeaning explosion erupted along with Blade's screams as he exploded at the same time. Even the whole place shook with the impact. His wheelchair broke into parts, flying as well in total burnt.

 

Double Dragons watched as their leader remain on his position, arm stretched out while holding a gun. His instance also the same. And they knew he wasn't satisfied with the way his body got stiff and still rigid.

 

"Gasoline," he murmured like a command.

 

looked at each other not knowing what to do. They can feel the rage radiating through him even if all the enemy is gone. They are also afraid of him.

 

"Ji..." Youngbae steps forward tentatively.

 

Jiyong turns to his men with a murderous glare. "I said give me a ing gasoline! Now!"

 

They trembled as they all moved in panic. Youngbae watched him silently. He knew that he isn't sober yet. G-Dragon is still there.

 

His men got him what he needed at the moment as fast as they could. After they delivered him the gallons of gasoline, they quickly scampered away.

 

Jiyong grabbed the gasoline containers and poured it around the Legion Tail's scattered corpse. The smell of gas stinks in their noses but he didn't care. Letting out a silver lighter, Jiyong looked at the small flame in his lighter emotionless and threw it on top of a dead body. The fire began to spread through the help of gasoline. The surroundings start to heat as well along the unpleasant smell of the burning bodies.

 

He just watched the fire dance along with the dark reflection of his eyes. Jiyong turns his back to the quick cremation of Legion Tail. It's official. They were now part of G-Dragon's death list.

 

He starts walking away with his gang following him right behind in good distance. He reached for his pocket and fished out a self destruct bomb. And without glancing back, Jiyong threw the bomb in the air behind him. The bomb landed in the middle of the former Legion Tail hideout as they walk away.

 

Then he opened a phone device, pressed the detonating key. A big explosion resonates behind them followed by the fire and dark smoke. Just like that, there's no traces of Legion Tail can be identified at all.

 

Double Dragons walk away with Kwon Jiyong alias G-Dragon, leading them.

 

 

***

 

"Check her vitals..."

 

"Stable, doc..."

 

"Prepare for operation..."

 

"Yes, doc!"

 

"Scalpel?"

 

"We're losing blood!"

 

"! Soohyun, go to the blood storage!"

 

"Doc! She's getting flatline!"

 

"No! ! No! Hang on, Sandara Park! Don't die on me!"

 

Everything felt light. Her head... Her body... She feels like floating. She can't feel the pain. She felt numb.

 

What is happening to her? Is she dying? Where is Hyo Rin? Didn't she make it as she planned?

 

It was never ending light of emptiness. Nothing feels right anymore. Voices seemed so far away. It almost haunted her.

 

What was she doing? Is this prize of her dream?

 

Is this the end?

 

"Turned to 180!"

 

Bom... That was her voice. But she was panicking. Her voice laced with desperation and torture. Then she feels her chest rise because of electric shock. Her feelings start to comeback.

 

"Come on, Sandara! Don't give up! Fight for your life! 360!"

 

There it was again. Her body jerked as she feels electrocuted. She felt the air filled her inside but she's only subconsciously awake. Then she heard Bom's relieved sigh.

 

"She's back! Her vitals returned to stable. So was her blood pressure!"

 

"Alright! Monitor her, Hayi. Where's Soohyun? Where is the blood?"

 

"Here! Doc, this is the last bag of type A. We got out of stock!"

 

"What?! How much do we need?"

 

"She had lost so much blood. The bullets are preventing the blood from gushing more but it will only takes a matter of time before we need to get some extra blood supply. I don't think a bag will be enough."

 

"! Why is this happening now?!"

 

The voices faded once again. She felt her body ebbing away as well. She felt herself being drag by an unknown force. She felt drowning all of a sudden.

 

"Doc! The patient is having a seizure!"

 

" no! Save her! Get the tranquilizer! Get hold on her! Faster!"

 

"Hold on, Sandara...please...don't die... We need you. Jiyong...he loves you...don't leave us, jebal! Sandara, please don't leave us..."

 

That's the last thing she heard before darkness concumes her.

 

 

***

 

He was right there, just outside the door where she was being operated and fighting for her life. Pain, anger, remorse, sorrow—he feels it all at once. He once again failed to save her. Jiyong thoughts drive him to insanity as he waited outside the operating room where Sandara was.

 

His elbows rested on his thighs while his head bows down as he seated dejectedly. Everything that happened came rushing down to him, torturing him beyond compare. This is all his fault.

 

"Bro..." he heard Youngbae approached him.

 

"You knew it, right?" he mumbled inaudibly without looking at the latter.

 

Youngbae drops his hand that was about to touch him with parted mouth and wide eyes. He was shock that he knew. That broughy a bitter smile on him as he finally looked up to his best friend.

 

"Ji..."

 

"I know, Bae. You don't have to explain. I just wished you told me still," he said faintly.

 

The latter looked away as he put his hands inside his pants' side pocket. "Sandara is planning to leave the gang. You knew it beforehand. You have known it all along. But you didn't do anything to stop her. Why?"

 

Jiyong lowered his gaze sadly as he exhales a painful sigh. "Because I love her so much, Youngbae. I held on to hope at the very end that she would change her mind and stay. At the very end, I still held on to hope that she would choose to be with me like she had always been when we were young. I was so stupid to believe she would be the same girl as before. But funny how I love her just the same."

 

"But it was hurting you, Jiyong," Youngbae said as he fists curled inside his pockets with the amount of pain and suffering he was feeling right now.

 

"It comes to loving someone. She is my pain. And I will love her still until I can't no more. But I doubt it would end. She is the only woman for me," he smiled faintly at Youngbae.

 

Yes, he had known Sandara's plan all along. The moment Hades talked to him and told him about the marriage, he began researching. Hyun Suk's hunched bugs him so he spied on Sandara without telling anyone. He even tapped her phone and set tracking device on it. He knew every move she makes especially her constant visit to Youngbae's girlfriend, Hyo Rin.

 

It hurts him big time when he had discovered and confirmed the truth about her plan. Jiyong has a lot of questions as to why and what would have been her reason? He was a fool when he thought that their engagement will changed her mind but only he was rejected the first time she heard it. He had known better. The several years they were away from each other changed her completely.

 

Saying those three words, I love you, to her that night was his last straw. He thought that if he confessed somehow Sandara will consider him. But that's not what happen. He failed over and over again.

 

So he orchestrated everything as a last test for Sandara. He used Chaerin and Minzy's accident as a ploy. He planted the report in his office intentionally the moment Sandara demands for it. He knew she'll use this chance to get through with her plan. He let her think that he was oblivious with everything. He was in the conference room with his laptop watching a live feed of the small CCTV camera he installed in his office. He was ten times hurt while watching through out the video of her sneaking inside his office.

 

Sandara will do anything for her plan. She is really desperate to leave the gang, to leave him.

 

Jiyong cannot seem to understand why but he promised to do anything for her. If this is all she wants...

 

"I'm sorry, bro. I had it only found out when I saw her coming out from Hyo Rin's apartment. I confronted Hyo Rin and she told me everything. I cannot tell you because I don't know how to. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to protect you from pain," Youngbae said thoughtfully.

 

"I understand, Bae. I know it's hard for you as well. Tell Hyo Rin that I was grateful for the information she gave us earlier. If she didn't call to inform us, it would have been too late."

 

"I will. Thanks, bro. And I hope you understand why Hyo Rin had to help Sandara in her plan. She is part of the umbra. She was only doing her job."

 

"I know. Don't worry about it. Sandara is still the heiress and a boss. It was a command and she needs to comply."

 

Silence covered them after that. He is now back to his deep reveries when he noticed the time. The operation is taking up for three hours already. Worry crepts his body. Why are they taking so long? Is Sandara okay?

 

"Oppa!" Chaerin and Minzy came in their wheelchair with Daesung, Top and Seungri.

 

"We heard what happened. Is she alright?" Chaerin asked worriedly.

 

Jiyong shook his head not knowing what to answer for he has no idea as well.

 

"Did she really do it out of revenge for what had happened to us?" Minzy turns to asked as tears rolled her eyes.

 

"Girls..." Youngbae spoke up but he cut him off. There's no point of hiding the truth.

 

"No. She didn't do it to avenge. Well, partly yes. But she did it so she could finally leave the gang for good," he said inaudibly. He heard them gasped in shock.

 

"W-What? I can't understand..." Chaerin asked in bewilderment.

 

"You're kidding right, oppa? It's not the truth," Minzy said in between sobs.

 

Jiyong shuts his eyes as he lowered his head. He gnawed his lower lip to calm himself from bursting out. Seeing his state, Youngbae faced the girls on his behalf.

 

"Girls... Sandara planned to leave the gang. She only returned from New York so she could do her plan. She doesn't want to be with us anymore. She wants a life out of our gang. And she took it as an opportunity to commence her plan," he explained to them. He doesn't want to appear so cold but they need to hear the truth.

 

The boys looked away as the two girls gape gob smack to Jiyong. Bom came out from the operating room in green scrubs, sweating profusely. They all turn to her and ask questions simultaneously such as how was Sandara? Did she survive?

 

"We need blood donation. We run out of type A in the storage. She is losing blood and had a seizure earlier. We can't go on with the operation and removed the bullets if we can't have blood transfusion," Bom informs them. She too is having a hard time and trying to compose herself to perform in the surgery and save Sandara.

 

"I can donate," Jiyong stood up immediately. "What shall I do?"

 

"Very well then. Follow me," Bom said as she leads him to the prep room.

 

It took them another hour before Jiyong returns just with the rest. He has a band aid on his arm where they took blood in his veins. Youngbae guided him to seat as they wait for any news inside the operating room.

 

Not long after, Bom came ot through the doors again, removing her mask and gloves. She looks worn out as she casted them a small smile.

 

"The operation is successful. We got the the bullets from her body causing severe blood lost. She almost didn't make it but she, by some miracle, survive. However she needs a lot of rest. She will be unconscious for days. Once she woke up, we have to monitor for any complications."

 

"Thank God!" Chaerin exhales in relief while Minzy sobs with joy.

 

"Thank you, noona," Jiyong said as relieved as the others.

 

Bom looked at him with sympathy. "Ji, are you alright?"

 

Jiyong lowered his gaze unable to meet the latter's pitiful stare. He shook his head and mustered his smile. Though deep within, he wanted to weep. He braced himself and swallowed the pain as he turns to them stoically.

 

"Since all of you are here, I want all of you to do me a favor," he said seriously. "No. This is an order."

 

"Ji," Youngbae tried to speak but he raised a hand to stop him.

 

"Youngbae, did you do what I ask you?" he asked.

 

"I did. I already liquidate Sandara's assets to another account. I also made it sure it won't be associated with the gang," he answered.

 

"Good. Seungri, is the house ready?"

 

"Yes, hyung. It's in Gangnam. It is already been settled," Seungri said seriously.

 

"Daesung..." He turns to the latter as he swallowed the bile in his throat. "Have you..."

 

"I did, hyung. It's all done," Daesung answered cutting him off with grim voice. They now get the whole picture on why he ask them those tasks.

 

Jiyong nodded and took a deep breath. This is it.

 

"All of you will not to approach or meet Sandara anymore. No phone calls, nothing at all. You will not contact her with any means. Once she recovers and stable enough, Seungri and Youngbae will send her to the safe house in Gangnam. Top hyung and Daesung make sure the vicinity is safe and no one will know about Sandara's identity. Girls... I entrust that you will comply."

 

"Oppa...but why?" Minzy asked.

 

"For Sandara's safety and peace, Minzy."

 

"Jiyong...are you telling that..." Bom asked as she realized what she meant.

 

"Yes, Bom noona. Hare is no longer exists. She is now dead. And Sandara will live as Dara Park."

 

Then they fell silent. He knew it's hard for all of them especially the girls. They've been apart to Sandara for so long. And now, it will be for good.

 

"How about you, Jiyong? Are you willing to let her go?" Bom asked.

 

He smiled sadly. "She wanted this, noona. Then I will give her what she wanted. It's hard but this is what I have to do. I cannot trap her to this life when all she wanted is to escape. I cannot be selfish and let her stay."

 

"But oppa, you've been waiting for her all your life. Are you going to sacrifice again?" Chaerin chirps.

 

"It's fine. I know it will be worth it, Chaerin."

 

"How can it be worth it when you were hurting, Ji?" Youngbae spoke up unable to contain himself anymore.

 

"Because she's worth it. She is all worth it," he said inaudibly as he turns away to leave.

 

The rest watched him leave with dark clouds hanging above his head and a heavy weight upon his shoulders. They watched as he leaves utterly defeated. A man who fought for love but ended up as a loser. He was a man with pride and feared by many but he lost it all for the sake of the woman he loves.

 

And now his heart is dying in vain.

 

 

 

Double update to make up for my short MIA!

xxx,

bonapaix

 

disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. I do not wish to offend any culture or flount any norm in writing this story. Please reminded that it was made out of the author's imagination. Do not repost on other site. Do Not plagiarize any work you do not own. Similar work is not meant to be copied.

|info source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkangpae|