Tic Tic Tok (Jackson)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: Reader X Jackson

Genre: Fluff


Park Jinyoung put me down before I murder you!” you hissed at your hyper best-friend who had lifted you up in between a hug just because it pissed you off. He laughed, setting you down before ruffling up your hair and making a face at you. 

You huffed, pushing him away as you went over, greeting the other boys. They were more respectful than Junior, either shaking your hand or just giving you a high-five. 

Junior and you had been friends since childhood. Just like him, you were also an idol, the lead singer of a rock band. Both you and Junior had debuted in the same year and slowly both your team-members had become great friends as well. They all became like brothers to you except for the most hyperactive member, Jackson. He never tried to say anything more than a distant 'hello’ to you, and always had a kind of “untouchable” and “far off” air around him. You didn’t care much, though.

“So where are we going for lunch?” The vocalist of your group, Maya, asked as Jinyoung threw an arm around your shoulder. Both the bands had decided to spend the day they both got off having fun and relaxing. You had come out of your dark, bad girl and rapper-ish clothes and put on one of the more comfortable, oversized sweaters and tights underneath.

“Picnic!” Bambam announced, jumping towards the kitchen with Jinyoung and Maya behind him.

“Yah! Slow down you fashion freak!” Jinyoung called making you roll your eyes. Another one of the Got7 member who you had hit it off with was Youngjae. That seemed to be because you were pretty similar to his sister and the times you and your girls had shared a waiting room with the band, which was quite often, if he was sleepy or tired Youngjae would curl up next to you demanding you to stay by his side as he slept. There was sincerity in his voice when he called you 'noona’ and it always melted your heart.

BamBam was your stylist of sorts. He was always there when you had a fashion emergency or had to go last minute shopping, and he would be there helping you over the phone.

Jaebum was like that annoying older brother that you sometimes wished you could strangle. If you were having a particularly unlucky day, Jinyoung would be next to him, backing him up and doubling the torture.

Yugyeom… he was that friend that you just have, there was no reason for you to be friends but he just came you started talking and now you couldn’t shake him off; even if you wanted, he would still he clinging to you like a koala bear. Still, you were thankful you were friends since he was a wonderful person.

Mark was your English tutor: you had spent countless hours face timing of skyping him so he could give you English lessons… it just had you over the moon that he was always willing to help.

Jackson… Jackson confused you. With his loud and cheery voice and brown doe eyes. You had seen many of his variety shows and his behaviour toward ever woman he was made to encounter was either, 'You’re like the lovable sister I don’t have’ or 'I’m in love with you, let’s get married’. He got jealous quite easily and it was almost always painfully obvious.

The two of you hadn’t talked much, but you prided yourself over your ability to read body language like a pro. You watched silently as his jealousy flared up whenever Junior, mostly, or any of the others would get a little too comfortable with you. There was always a weird glint in Jackson’s eye, and he would always stiffen up, without fail. Just like now, you were helping Jinyoung and Yugyeom in the kitchen to finish preparing for a picnic along with Maya, Jenny and Sooyou, who were helping you out and packing busily. Jackson stood by the door of the kitchen, arms crossed and watching as you sneakily slapped Jinyoung’s shoulder to move him aside to wash your hands at the sink. He retaliated by turning you around and grabbing you with one arm strong enough to start tickling you with the other. Jackson watched with a clenched jaw as you shrieked and laughed, trying to get Jinyoung off you.

“Jinyoung-ah, JB wanted to talk to you,” Mark suddenly interrupted, peeking into the kitchen and disappearing after giving his statement. Jinyoung flicked your forehead hard and strutted away to the door.

“Yah!” You threw a pillow at him and sneaked a glance at Jackson walking to his room, looking downtrodden and even hurt.

Later, as everyone began piling out you saw that the usually chatty guy was missing still.

“You guys go ahead, I’ll be down there with Jackson,” You assured as everyone began walking out. You walked up to his room, opening the door slowly and saw him lying on his bed with his eyes closed. You tiptoed in, wondering if he was asleep. It certainly seemed like he was. As you reached his bunk you sat down on the floor and poked his shoulder gently. He opened one eye and turned his head to look at you.

“We’re leaving already, sleepyhead,” you chuckled, poking him again to make the awkwardness disappear, “No one wants a picnic without you.”

He grimaced but nodded, sitting up. You also stood up and turned to walk to the door when a hand wrapped around your elbow and your back rested against the door. Jackson’s figure towered over yours as he rested one of his arms above your head, the other holding you against the door. His eyes searched yours before he leaned down in one fell swoop; he was going to kiss you for sure. But then he stopped literal centimeters from your lips, as if reevaluating the right thing to do.

He let out a frustrated groan, making distance between the two of you again. 

“Don’t do this,” he sighed, leaving you alone in the room to join every one outside.


The next time you saw Got7 was during the first concert of your new album, nearly a month later. You were getting ready backstage when Jinyoung came out of nowhere with a huge bouquet of flowers. The rest of s followed behind. He gave you a big hug and kissed your temple. Your eyes went straight to Jackson who was engaged in a conversation, already, with Sooyou.

“You look a little nervous,” Jinyoung noticed as you sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his chin on your shoulder.

    “It feels like debut all over again,” You said, pulling at your black leather jacket, “I thought I would be used to it by now. But look, sweaty palms,” You mumbled, feeling Jinyoung tense up as he always did before giving you the most helpful pep talks ever. Before he could start, you felt a shadow over you.

    “Y/N. Can have a minute with you, alone?” Jackson asked with a poker face. You nodded, letting him pull you off your best friend’s lap. He lead you out if the room and into an empty hallway. As soon as you were out of the possible eye of anyone, Jackson cupped your cheek, pushing you up against the tiled wall and crashing your lips together in a kiss. You gasped as his other hand reached down to pull your fishnet stocking clad thigh up. He pulled back and put his face in the crook of your neck.

    “Dammit, Y/N,” he panted into your neck, “I like you. Be mine?”

    “Damn you,” You whispered, “I’m not even mad you asked like this, but you took so long.”


All pictures are a courtesy of Tumblr. We do not own any pictures unless stated otherwise. All that is posted on this is account is also posted on our Tumblr account!