Distance (Mark)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: Mark X Reader

Word Count: 670 words

Genre:


You took a breath ruffling up your hair looking in the mirror. You were going to see your boyfriend after a long couple of weeks. With the new comeback approaching Mark had gotten busier by the day and you two barely spoke any words to each other. He did check in every day to let you know he was eating all his meals and getting enough sleep. Another thing was the lack of in your relationship. It was not something you really wanted your relationship to be based on but it was, in your mind, a step up the intimate level. Sure you fooled around sometimes but it mostly consisted of heavy touching, kisses and groping. You both were either disturbed or were too tired  to go any further. You had been dropping subtle hints and Mark had been reciprocating and tonight you were determined to make it happen. Just as you had finished mentally preparing yourself you heard the door to the apartment open. A smile slipped on your face at the sound of the latch sliding in pace and keys dropping in the glass bowl by the door.

“Welcome back.” You greeted wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled hugging you close by your waist.

“I missed you.” he replied pulling himself as less distance as possible from you to bring his lips to yours. You readily responded cupping his face in you hands. “I missed you too.” You mumbled against his lips. Four hours later it was nearing an hour to midnight and the both of you were laying in bed facing each other. Silently, just like you both liked while Mark played with your fingers. You were observing his face, how it looked still as beautiful void of any make up.

You bit your lip scooting forward so the both of your noses were touching each other’s. He smiled moving his head to rub them together before he gave you an Eskimo kiss while the two of you giggled. Mark then tilted his head and completely connect your lips in a kiss. You liked to watch him while he kissed you. His eyelashes resting delicately on his cheeks, brows frowned as he put his everything in every single kiss. You rolled over, throwing a leg over his waist so you could straddle him. He like looked up at you resting his hands on your thighs. He searched your eyes for any signs of reluctance when he found none his thin and long fingers moved up to your . Pulling you closer he sat up leaning against the headboard. Smiling he pulled you down in another kiss hands sliding under your sleeping shirt to feels the heated flesh against his fingers. You reached out and tugged his shirt over his head; trailing a series of kisses down his temple to his jaw, playfully nipping there once. Your shirt bunched up as he moved his hands up to cup your s through the lacy material of your bra. You moaned the freshly dyed blonde hair in your hand while his mouth worked against your neck, feverishly leaving artistic purple spots in his wake. Quickly discarding your shirt and shorts you pulled his down, squealing in surprise when he pushed you down against the mattress. Giggling you both helped each other strip down to nothing. Mark straddled your thighs leaning down to take one of your s in his mouth, the other being rolled between his fingers. His free hand moved down to your parted thighs. The light feathers like touches to your folds dragged out a moan from you. Followed by another.

“ Y/N. So wet for me baby.” he whispered collecting your essence on his finger before bring it up to his lips to taste. You panted watching him attach his lips smeared with your wetness to your other . “Need you. Please.” You groaned; Mark looked up through his lashes from where he had moved down to your stomach before smirking.

“Close your eyes.” he whispered. You obeyed feeling him shift around and heard the sound of his boxers being discarded. You gasped jumping in surprise when you felt his tongue slide against your core rather than his . He gripped your thighs pushing his tongue into your heat making you whither on the bed: one hand gripping the bed and the other holding his head in place while you ground against the wet muscle ing in and out of you.

“Please. Mark. Please. I need it.” You were near the point of sobbing when he pulled away to put on a . Lacing your fingers together he placed your joined hands on either side of your head kissing both your cheeks softly before pressing himself inside you.

You moaned while he whispered sweet nothings into your ear, placing soft occasional kisses to your neck and ear. As he began gently moving inside your breath became laboured. Pants and groaned mingled in the air making the sound of love bounce against the walls of your room. You always loved how he gently caressed you and touched you. The actions poured out his feeling for you. His eyes were opened windows letting you see deep into his soul and mind. You closed your eyes letting yourself fall apart under him. Waves of love and promises of forever crashed against you. Mark placed his forehead against yours, letting himself go releasing a few moments after you.