Blissful Stay (Youngjae)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Songs: Tic Tic Tok (Mad) and Just Tonight (Identify)

Pairings: Youngjae  X Reader

Genre: Suggestive Fluff/ Semi-

Word Count: 1,865 words


It was your last day in Korea. Tomorrow, not 24 hours later, you would be on the plane to the USA in order to pursue your further studies. It was outright guaranteed that you’d be missing one hell of a lot of things in your homeland badly whilst away. Of those things, there was one person you absolutely hated leaving behind.

 Your heart hurt every single time you thought of leaving him… it was Youngjae. You had become friends in high school and from there on the two of you formed a connection which was extremely precious to you – more than friends but not to such a comfortable extent that you could refer to each other differently – but it always managed to show in the way your treatment of each other changed.

Your last night. Everything would most definitely change after this one night. All your senses would have to register new things. However, you would rather die than forget about Youngjae.

 So it neared one in the night and you lay on on the bed, cuddled up into Youngjae’s chest as he lay still, arm draped around your shoulders.

 You hadn’t spoken a thing to him for the past hour, and now it was just getting frustrating. You had so much to talk to him about… so many emotions to convey… so much to say… yet empty air formed in your mouth where words should have been ready. You came close to tearing up within your own thoughts a couple of times but held it in.

 You didn’t know what to do and just like that, morning arrived and the time to leave also came. At the doorstep, all you could do without bursting into tears was simply waving to Youngjae as he stood in front of you, head down, and grinning your brightest.

 "See you, Youngjae,“ you mumbled, turning around and beginning to leave before you were pulled back with force and practically attached to Youngjae’s body as his hands dug into your shoulders and waist, almost as if trying to meld you into himself. The sudden rush of emotions of all kinds hit you as you lowered your head down onto his shoulder and tried to cut your tears before they could spill.

 Youngjae suddenly murmured, “Next time, I don’t want "just tonight.” I want every single night and day. Remember that.“

And just like that, you were gone.

—–

Two years later, you stood back in your hometown – your homeland, content, confident and feeling the same plethora of emotions you felt all that time ago.

 Youngjae was going to keep his promise… you were sure of that. There was no way in hell he’d commit to something then leave it forever.

 After meeting and catching up with all your relatives, only Youngjae remained. You strode over to the apartment he had shifted into for university and knocked on the door lightly, nervousness flooding your senses and making your head spin. Youngjae opened the door, looking no different from how you remembered him, that too in crystal clear memory, from two years ago. He saw you, registered everything – every possibility that might have led you here (since it was a surprise from him), and eyes widening, pulled you into a hug so tight you had trouble breathing. The door clicked closed behind you as you held onto him with the same longing and feelings he was processing.

 In a moment you had your lips pressed together as you lay flush against the wall, Youngjae pressing into you almost as if trying to absorb you whole.

 Your hands found their way around his neck and into his hair, pulling him closer than he ever could be.

 Youngjae mumbled something but you didn’t catch it, but soon you were stumbling across the floor, blind to everything except each other.

 The arm Youngjae had kept around you waist shifted, and soon did the boy have you underneath him on his bed as you trembled in anticipation for what he was going to do or say.

 "How am I even supposed to tell you how I felt while you were away?” He whispered into your ear as you gasped, “I swear…”

What were you supposed to say to that? You weren’t really sure what to say or what to even think as Youngjae began to trail his rosy lips along your jaw, eliciting multiple whimpers from you as he began to on the tenderness of your skin – near the side of your neck – as your heart pounded in your chest and your stomach knotted madly.

 The boundary between right and wrong was beginning to smudge like paint as your hand grasped tighter into Youngjae’s roots, hazy tingles filling your head up. 

Youngjae himself had a heart beating madly in his throat, trying to keep composure and getting it from your gentle reactions – continuing to and nibble his way down your neck as your focus wandered over to his hand as it slowly crept under your shirt and rubbed gentle circles along your skin rippling with heat.

The first moan of pleasure that dripped from your throat had Youngjae whining into the crook of your neck, his tongue lapping at the dark bruise he had created to stay quite a while there.

  "Wish I could stop time right here,“ he whispered into your ear and you shivered as he went on to over the shell of your ear.

 Everything was getting so hazy for you, every lustful bat of his feathery eyelashes making you squirm and whine underneath him. 

"Do you want me to stop…?” He murmured suddenly, making you open your eyes wide and shake your head wildly.

“Please don’t… just keep going,” you answered back shyly, covering your eyes with your arm, “Just… don’t go so fast.”

Even though every fibre of his being was screaming with arousal, Youngjae wanted to tend to you first, “We’ll go as slow as you want, and if you wanna stop then we’ll stop,” There was something about the low degree of soothingness to his tone that had your body growing lax under his touch, the light skimming of his fingertips over your skin making you burn in places other than your face.

 The fabric that separated the bare contact of your skin had Youngjae regretfully pulling his teeth away from your collarbone. You didn’t know a sight like this would actually be able to exist, your tongue wetting your lips as you watched Youngjae sit up and peel off his black hoodie and shirt, every inch of milky smooth skin exposed to you and increasing the pounding of your heart. 

Youngjae carded his long fingers through his locks of streaked brown, all the while running his darkened eyes down your flustered figure. He felt blood rush downwards at observing the way your torso rose and fell, the swell of your chest peeking out from underneath the useless fabric hiding your body. 

Everything around you clicked off like a computer screen when you sat up and peeled your own shirt off, the material carelessly tossed away as your hands grasped his waist to pull his body flush against yours again. The feeling was unlike any other as your lips molded together, tugging and messy, your palms smoothing along his back and making you feel every muscle that flexed and twitched. Eventually your fingers just settled for grasping and tugging at his strands of dark brown, his peachy plump lips the darkest of bruises into the crook of your neck.

“Just for tonight,” Youngjae gasped, “I just want to be carved into you.”

His demand was heavy, but you closed your eyes, completely submitting to him and soon, deep night had rolled along.