Christmas Special (JB)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: JB (Jaebum) X Reader

Genre: Fluff


You sat by the window, cuddling up to a cup of hot chocolate as you gazed out at the snow blanketed streets.

It was Christmas Eve and yet, you were sitting in your apartment all alone. Your boyfriend, Jaebum was on tour with the other members of GOT7 and his tour ended after Christmas.

Normally, you would have joined him but your job prevented you this time. Your boss had flat-out refused to give you extra holidays no matter what excuse you gave him.

Shaking your head, you let out a long sigh, staring at the couples loitering in the streets, an empty feeling in your heart. You really missed Jaebum.

     Just then there was a loud knock on the front door, making your heart race. You hurriedly opened the door, only to find your best friend standing there, all bundled up. She gave you a disapproving look as she eyed the empty apartment. There was no Christmas tree and you didn't even remotely try to make the apartment festive.  She sighed and flicked your forehead.

     "Y/N c'mon! Can't you at least pretend to be a little festive? It's not like Jaebum has died for anything, jeez!" your friend grumbled as she began to fold the blanket thrown on the couch and went around the room, tidying it up a bit. You just shrugged, going back to your place as you looked out the window. 

   "I don't want to celebrate without him, okay? I'll wait until after he returns and then-" you were cut off by your friend throwing something in your direction. You picked it up to discover airplane tickets to the place where your boyfriend had gone for the tour, along with tickets to their exclusive Christmas fansign.

You looked up at your best friend with wide eyes but she casually shrugged, smirking at you. 

    "I'd rather skip Christmas with my family than see you all down like this. You're not waiting until he's here, rather we'll go see him!" your friend cheered.  You chuckled as you raced up to her, giving her a bone-crushing hug. She was the bestest friend you'd ever had.

~tumblr wali line~

   You nervously pulled the hem of my shirt as you and your best friend waited in line for the signing. Your friend squeezed your shoulders in assurance as the line moved forward, giving you a clear view of Jaebum who was listening attentively to a fan. A small smile made its way to your face as you saw the love in his eyes for all his fans.

However, you could see a little sadness in his eyes too, making you frown. Undoubtedly he was missing you just as much as you were missing him.

    The line moved excruciatingly slow and you impatiently fiddled with the bracelet he had given you earlier as a gift before leaving for the tour. As he neared, your heart beat picked up, paining you. He was only two people away from you when Mark looked up and straight at you, his eyes widening. You quickly motioned at him to remain quiet as you saw him nudge Jinyoung who sat next to him.

They both nodded, grinning at their leader. When your turn came, Mark engaged Jaebum in a conversation so that you could surprise him when you were directly in front of him.

     "Hi Jaebum," you smirked as you watched at him. His head whipped in your direction quickly as he stared up at you with widened, surprised eyes. Before you knew it, he had jumped over the table, engulfing you in a bone-crushing hug. You stood there, shocked, as he clung onto you like his life depended upon it.

    "Jagiyah! I can't believe it, you're here," he whispered, "oh Y/N i missed you so much."

Pulling away from the hug, he leaned his forehead on yours, grinning down at you.

      "I missed you too!" you gently pecked his nose, wiping the tear that had escaped his eye. He chuckled, hugging you closer.

     It finally felt like Christmas now that you were with him.