No More Absence (Jaebum)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: Reader X Jaebum

Word Count: 1,135 words

Genre: Fluff 


 Today was the day Jaebum was going to return from his Fly tour in USA. You hadn’t seen each other in weeks, your only access being the constant internet. Even the daily face-times you two had did nothing to ease the loneliness you felt when you realized he was not next to to you.      

Despite missing him so much, you never let an oppurtunity to about the tour and everything pass.    

 A few days ago Junior and Jackson sent you videos of what definitely looked like JB flirting with some fans. The band members had been looking for reasons to prank their leader and when he began to flirt with those female fans, it gave them and you the perfect oppurtunity to have fun with him for a change. They were scared to prank him without you as they were frightened of his rage and they knew you were the one person he could never get angry at. So naturally, you were chosen to carry out the prank while they watched and filmed the two of you.      

You were waiting in their dorm where it was planned to carry out the prank. Just as the members began to walk in, they passed along evil grins but you kept your face straight, courtesy of all those acting lessons from your amazing boyfriend.     

“Jagi?” Jaebum was the last to enter and was incredibly surprised to see you. You got up fom your place on the couch and softly smiled at him. He grinned back, rushing over to engulf you in a tight hug. You noticed Jackson whip out his phone and film all this sectretly and you had to fight back the grin that threatened to break out on your face.      

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he pulled away from you enough so to see your face. You cleared your throat, pulling yourself out of his grasp as you pulled out the video Jinyoung had sent you and showed it to Jaebum.      "What is this?“ you muttered, feigning hurt well, "Why are you fliritng with them when you have me?” The grin fell from Jaebum’s face as he studied you, confused as to why you of all people would ask this question.      

“What do you mean? You know I didn’t mean it,” he defended himself, grabbing your arms. He looked hurt; your mind started furiously waving a red flag, telling you to abort the mission but the look Jinyoung gave you over Jaebum’s shoulder convinced you otherwise.      

“Jaebum…” you trailed off, forgeting your lines, “I…I can’t…” You both heard something fall to the ground and looked to your side to find that Mark had ‘accidently’ dropped his phone. You bit your lip, sneaking a glance at the master-mind of the plan who mouthed the lines to you.      

“Jaebum… tell me the truth,” you looked at him dead in the eyes, challenging him to lie to you. You knew Jaebum wasn’t stupid but what you had forgotten was that not only was he extremely witty, he knew how to read your eyes no matter how successfully you hid them. So it is not necessary to say that the moment he looked straight into your eyes, the gig was up. He whipped around and caught Jackson filming everything, letting out a frustrated groan.     

 "Jagiya, not you too!“ he whined, pulling you towards himself, "What did I ever do to you to deserve this anyway?”     

“You flirted with those girls,” you narrowed your eyes at him. He sighed, turning around to glare at Jinyoung.     

“Was this your planning?” he let go of you as he walked over to Jinyoung, arms crossed. Jinyoung smiled sheepishly, hiding behind Mark. Mark in turn dashed to hide behind Youngjae.     

 "Jaebum-hyung, don’t jump to conclusions…“ Youngjae nervously laughed as he raised his hands to defend himself, then ran up to you, "Y/N-noona!” He, with Mark and Jinyoung behind him, raced over to you, hiding behind you. You crossed your arms in front of you, giggling as Jaebum glared at Youngjae and his hand on your waist.      

“Jaebum,” you laughed, grabbing his arm and dragging him away from his fellow band members, “It was my plan. I just wanted to have some fun.” Jaebum looked down at you, clearly not impressed as he took your hand, leading you to the room he and Youngjae shared before locking it behind him.      

“That was not funny jagi,” he whispered as he came up to you. You gave him a cheeky smile as you took a step back. He chuckled, grabbing your arms and pulling you to himself.      

“Why would I even think about someone else when the most beautiful girl is already mine?”  he brought your foreheads together, giving you a goofy grin. You giggled, lightly pushing him away.      

“That was too cheesy,” you shook your head, laughing. He chuckled along with you before he suddenly stopped, pulling himself so he could look at your face. He quietly studied your face, sighing as he cuppsed your cheek.      

“I missed you,” he leaned in, his lips brushing against yours. Just as you were about to lean in further, a loud knock from the door made the two of you jump.     

 "Hyung please don’t do anything in there! I sleep in there, you know!“ Youngjae shouted from the other end, followed by a series of hyena laughs.     

"Youngjae, you can share with us if Jaebum-hyung does end up doing something in there,” Jackson laughed, “Don’t forget to use protection, hyung!” The laughter was heard again; Jaebum sighed and shook his head.    

 "What’s wrong with your kids?“ he complained as he went over to the door.      

"Why is it that everytime they do somthing wrong they become my kids?” you huffed, following him.      

“Yah, Jackson!” Jaebum shouted, grabbing his band member by the collar of his shirt as he tried to run away. Youngjae and Bambam let out a loud scream, running away before Jaebum could grab them as well. You laughed when you saw Jinyoung and Mark hiding behind the couch and Yugyeom already ahead of the rest, closing the door to his and Bambam’s room sneakily.     

“You need to be taught how to talk with elders,” Jaebum had his arm around Jackson’s neck, bullying him. You held your sides, laughing, as Jackson pleaded you to save him. Shaking your head you went over to the fighting boys, pushing your boyfriend off Jackson.      

“Jaebum,” you scolded, crossing your arms in front of you. He rolled his eyes, glaring at the boys who were scampering away to safety of their rooms.      "Let’s go somewhere we can be alone,“ Jaebum winked at you as you rolled your eyes, pushing him away.      

"ert,” you shook your head, following Jaebum out the door of the dorm.