Doubtlessly Perfect (Bambam)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: Bambam  X Reader

Genre: Fluff


 It was one of those rare days that BamBam had woken you up early, but as per the usual with soft kisses and gentle touches. You curled up into his chest, throwing a leg over his hip. His hand found your hair, gently massaging your scalp.

“Jagiya. Wake up, I don’t wanna spend another free day laying in bed,” He nudged your shoulder annoyingly before poking your cheek twice. You looked up at him with a pout, eyes still heavy.

“Yah,” you swatted away his hand when he pinched your nose. Somehow he managed to maneuver you out of bed and into the bathroom. The both of you brushed you teeth side by side too.

Your face your body, what are you doing?I

’m falling harder for you

As you looked through your closet for clothes, you could feel Bambam’s eyes on you. It wasn’t a hungry, ual gaze but the soft and possessive looks he usually threw your way at times when you were fully absorbed in a task. Which was usually homework or some TV drama. You liked when he looked at you like that, it made you feel special. 

No for need high heels

Just jeans and sneakers

And a little bit of accessories

Just wearing a T-shirt you’re perfect baby

“Y/N!” He whined, “What’s taking so long?” You turned to scowl at him. Pulling out two pairs of shorts, you held them up.

“It’s cold outside,” came his answer, “Just wear jeans. Trust me,” he walked up to you, sliding his hands over your thighs above your sleeping shorts, “these look better in denim.” 

He reached behind you to pull out a pair of ripped jeans, a graphic T-shirt and a denim jacket.

“So… do you need help putting your clothes on,“ You playfully smacked him on his chest before kissing his cheek. With a smile you walked to the bathroom, pulling on your clothes. You put on minimum accessories: small earrings and a bracelet. Bambam was dressed in similar clothing, adorning a leather jacket instead. You smiled seeing one of your leather bracelets around his right wrist when he bent down to pull his shoes on. Ditching the heeled boots, you went for the sneakers Bambam had gotten you on your birthday with a matching set for himself.

“Could this be any more sappy?” You had to ask, chuckling to yourself to which Bambam smirked teasingly.

“I’m sorry, but you were shining so bright there I couldn’t focus on the question.“ That earned him a smack to the arm.

When other guys just look at you

I get anxious

And tell you that you are mine

Every day I think of only you

He took you to a park nearby after you filled your arms with bags full of snacks and drinks. You sat at the picnic tables by the small pond. Bambam’s eyes followed something and you turned to see a group of boys looking at you with those sly smiles. He frowned, turning away from them but you understood immediately, gently taking hold of his hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

“Hey, don’t mind them. I’m here with you. Not them,” he smiled at that, pulling your hand up to kiss it.

I’m like this because you’re so pretty, yeah, I’m like this because you’re so pretty

Whenever I see you I only act like that towards you more