Christmas Special (Youngjae)

Reader One-shot (Got7)

Pairings: Youngjae X Reader

Genre: Fluff


"Coco-yah, stop!" Youngjae whined again as Coco splashed around the tub as he tried to scrub her ears, "What are you doing to daddy~"

You let an amused laugh leave your lips, watching as your poor boyfriend struggled with his hyperactive dog, and took the brush away from him, "You hold Coco, Youngjae. I'll scrub her ears, okay?"

"Aah, thanks Jagiya," he said, getting to work quickly, "I owe you one."

It was Christmas Eve, and you and Youngjae had decided to go for a stroll in the park near your apartment, where some Christmas events were going to be held.

Just as you were leaving, Coco ran out the door headfirst and Youngjae had to chase her all the way down to the ground floor, where Coco had even slipped in a pool of mud before he caught her and brought her upstairs to your apartment on the third floor. The idea of a date had obviously been cancelled, and it was settled that nobody would go anywhere until Coco had been cleaned up.

Thinking positive was your forté though. Why couldn't you make your own apartment the best date for a lovely night? So you quickly set up the lights, ordered food and cleaned up your living room for space before going to the bathroom, where Youngjae was extremely busy, and here you were.

Youngjae held Coco while you began to rub her ears with body soap. She struggled and tried to pull away, shaking herself again and spraying water on both you and Youngjae, making your poor boyfriend whine in defeat.

"Youngjae, have patience," you advised calmly, handing him the scrub, "Now I'll hold Coco. You try scrubbing her legs. Only that's left, and we're done!"

Youngjae looked at you with an expression akin to looking at an actual angel, and got to work, scrubbing through Coco's snow-white fur diligently. All of a sudden he looked up, staring at you carefully, and asked quietly, "How should I repay you for this, Princess?"

You looked up and hummed, teasingly winking before answering, in just as quiet a tone as Youngjae had asked you, "I dunno, Youngjae... a kiss, maybe?"

You laughed and shook your head, "I'm kidding. You don't need to repay me anyway, Youngjae. You're staying with me tonight, I'm happy enough for that."

You beamed at your now blushing boyfriend.

In ten more minutes, you and Youngjae had successfully washed off Coco and dried her too, and she was running and jumping all over the place, happy to be set free.

You moved to the kitchen to prepare some popcorn for yourself and Youngjae, just starting the microwave when you felt arms sneak around your waist pull you close.

Youngjae was warm, and his hoodie was as fluffy as ever, and you relaxed right into him, giggling slightly.

"What's this, Youngjae?" You chuckled, face heating up as you felt him pepper little kisses all around your ear and neck.

He didn't answer and kept at it, so you whipped around, ready to laugh at his surprised face but stopped abruptly as you saw Youngjae's smirk.

You followed Youngjae's eye movements above your head and gasped as you caught sight of it -- Youngjae holding up a piece of mistletoe right over your head.

"You've been planning this, haven't you?" You laughed lightly, looking at him with fondness and closing your eyes as you saw him move closer to you.

"You can't speak when under the mistletoe," he whispered when he came close enough for you to feel his breath fanning over your lips, "you either get away or come closer."

He didn't waste a single moment and pulled you into a kiss, fingers of his free hand finding their way into your hair as your hands went to wrap around his neck.

It didn't last long, but you were breathless after he pulled away. He decided to take a different stance today and pressed your lips together again, catching you off guard as you gasped.

You noticed as Youngjae's hand holding the mistletoe went down toward the counter, leaving it there as that hand s around your waist and pulled you close.

You pulled away, glad to find an opportunity to again.

You laughed as you ran from his grasp, leaving Youngjae to stare after you.

"The mistletoe didn't hang there anymore!" You laughed as you watched Youngjae's eyes widen as he understood, "No obligation for me, Youngjae!"

"No fair!" Youngjae yelled, beginning to run after you and tackling you on the couch, both of you laughing together.

"Christmas is almost over," you giggled, turning on the TV as you snuggled into Youngjae's neck, "Let's watch a good movie now."