Episode Two

God of Study Season 2

Jiyeon stepped down from the plane and walked with the crowd to the custom. She knew where and how to get out of the arrival hall by then, since she was travelling most of the time in Paris.

All airports have the same systems.

Jiyeon sat at the bench and waited for her flight number to be shown on the baggage screen.

Finally, it came.

She walked over to the baggage strip to claim her luggage once she spotted it.

But to her dismay, a stranger got hold of her bag too.

Jiyeon frowned and looked up, only to find a guy in his beanies and sunglasses. “I’m sorry, sir. This is my luggage.”

The guy frowned, although Jiyeon couldn’t see it. “This is my luggage though.” He looked down and pointed to the infinite sign on the back of the luggage. “This is my logo.”

Jiyeon saw it and gasped in horror while releasing the grip on the bag, “I’m sorry. I guess we have the same luggage huh?”

The man smiled and brought the similar luggage down when he spotted it on the strip. “I believe this is yours then?”

“Yup it is! I have the flower sticker on it.” Jiyeon pointed to her bag with a wide grin on her face, “Thank you, sir!”

“Myungsoo.”

Jiyeon blinked innocently as she looked at his glasses.

The man shifted his glasses up and sent an eye smile to her instead. “My name is Myungsoo and it’s my pleasure to help you.”

Jiyeon returned him a similar smile and bowed politely, “Thank you, Myungsoo! I’ll see you around if I see you then!”

With that, she dragged her luggage to the exit.

“Soo! Are you done with your luggage?”

Myungsoo turned to his manager after the girl disappeared out of the gates, “Eo~ I’m done!”

“Faster! Chandoo and the rest are waiting already!”

“Eo~”

Myungsoo jogged over to his manager with a wide grin on his face. “What’s up with you?”

“Nothing~”

“Something is up, soo.”

“Nothing, hyung~”

His manager let it pass since he knew s will notice it and he was right.

Right when Myungsoo joined his group at the van, they bombarded him with questions again. “What’s wrong with you, soo?! You’re smiling nonstop since just now!”

The manager smirked through the rear mirror as he looked at his kids at the back seats of the van while he started driving off. He knew they will make him spill it out somehow.

“Nothing’s wrong!”

“Psh! I saw you talking to a woman just now!” Hoya cooed. “I bet you’re falling in love!”

Chandoo gasped in surprise and shook Myungsoo hardly, “Really?! Omo! Hyung! You’re in love?!”

“Stop it, guys!” Myungsoo hissed but his smile came out right again.

“See! See! It’s the lovesick smile again! It’s been long since he had this smile on his face after Heejin is gone!”

Chandoo and Hoya smacked Woohyun harshly for being so insensitive before looking at Myungsoo again.

But to their horror, he was still smiling in his own world.

The three members widened their eyes and turned to each other instead, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

“He just ignored us when we mentioned that ’s name.”

“He really is in love with someone else!”

They looked at Myungsoo again and he was giggling to himself this time round. “This might be a good thing too.”

“Yeah. Maybe Dabin will have a new mother now.”

“Let’s hope she’s a good lady then.”

Chandoo smiled as he felt relieved while watching his hyung so happy, “Let’s hope hyung will find this girl again then.”

~~~

Jiyeon settled down in the old apartment of hers since she didn’t sell it away when she was gone. She can’t bear to lose the perfect apartment at all.

Right when she was ready to head for bed, the door bell rang.

And she knew who it was at once.

“SSEM!”

“HYUNJUNG-AH!”

The two girls squealed and hugged each other, since they haven’t seen each other for so long. “Ssem~ I miss you so much!”

“Me too, Hyunjung-ah.”

Jiyeon smiled and guided Soo Jung into the apartment. “Thanks for cleaning the apartment for me, ssem.”

“Don’t thank me, silly. I wanted to do it.”

“But still…”

Soo Jung ruffled her hair playfully and gasped in horror when she saw her long and wavy hair, “My girl is such a grown up now. Look at your hair and features! You look like a model now!”

“Really? I do? Maybe I should change my job huh?”

“You can if you want to~”

They shared a good laugh before settling down on the couch, “Here! I’ve brought your favorite spicy rice cake with me!”

“You’re the best, ssem! But ssem…”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t call me Hyunjung already.”

“Alright, alright. Park Jiyeon.” Soo Jung sighed, “I’m used to Hyunjung but I will call you Jiyeon since you like your new name so much.”

“Thanks, ssem.”

With that, they chatted for the whole night about the years they had lost with each other.


Episode two done! :D