Episode Six

God of Study Season 2

“Jiyeon-ah!”

“Eo?”

“Let’s go for dinner!”

“Dinner?”

“Yup! Come with us!” Myungsoo cooed with a wide grin plastered on his face. “We’re going for dinner anyways! Let’s go together!”

Woohyun, Hoya and Chandoo stared at the duo with their jaws widened. “Did he just…?”

“Yes he did.”

Jiyeon smiled and thought for it for a second, “Alright. But I have to leave at 9. I’m meeting my ssem back at my apartment!”

Chandoo brightened up at once, “Soojung ssem?!”

“Yup!”

“I want to go too! Can I? Can I? Hyung? We have no schedules tomorrow, right?!” Chandoo whined and played tantrum, in which his manager gave in at once. “ASSA! I’ll go to your apartment too, Park Jiyeon! Don’t even think of meeting ssem without me!”

Jiyeon giggled as she hooked her arms around Chandoo’s, “I’ve got it, I’ve got it~ We’ll go together, hmm?”

Myungsoo pouted sadly as he stood by the side, “Can I go too?”

Woohyun smacked his head to wake him up at once, “No!”

“Hyung~ It hurts!”

Woohyun smirked and knocked his head again, “Serves you right. They’re meeting their teacher and you have to go home.”

Myungsoo knew exactly what he meant. “Fine, fine. Let’s go now. I’m hungry!”

With that, they left the KBS building and headed for their favorite BBQ restaurant down the street. It was always busy, and as such, no people recognized them, which was good.

They didn’t want to be seeking attention at all.

After dinner was finished, the van drove over to Jiyeon’s apartment at once. The boys headed down with Jiyeon and waved goodbye to Jiyeon and Chandoo, ready to send them into the apartment building.

“I’ll see you again, right?”

Jiyeon smiled as she nodded her head almost at once, “Yes. I’ll see you again, Myungsoo oppa.”

“You promised!”

“Yes, I promised.”

Myungsoo beamed like the happiest kid on earth and watched them walked into the apartment building.

But his instinct told him something was wrong.

He frowned and looked up, as instructed by his instinct, only to find a flowerpot dropping down from the highest level of the apartment building.

And it was aiming for the incoming girl.

“JIYEON-AH!”

Jiyeon stopped and turned around to check why Myungsoo called her again but only to find him running towards her.

Within seconds, she was down onto the ground with Myungsoo on top of her, and the next moment, she heard the flower pot crashed beside them.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the crashed pot and she began to pant badly.

Myungsoo cupped her face gently and turned her attention back to him, “Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?”

Jiyeon gulped but she managed to shake her head, indicating she was alright.

“That’s a relief.” Myungsoo sighed and moved away before pulling her up with the help from Chandoo.

Woohyun and Hoya ran over to them and checked on them too, “Oh God! Who’s up there?! How could someone be so careless?!”

Myungsoo frowned with his thought elsewhere while Jiyeon stared ahead blankly.

“Are the both of you alright?!”

Finally, they returned back to their senses when their manager came over too. “Are you hurt anywhere? Huh?”

Myungsoo shook his head, sending him a small smile. “I’m fine, hyung.”

“What about you, Jiyeon?”

“I’m fine too, manager oppa. Thank you.”

“That’s good then.” The manager sighed and pushed Jiyeon and Chandoo into the building. “Go in now. Take care of her, Chandoo-ah. And we should get going too, boys.” With that, the three boys returned to their van with their manager while the duo went up to her apartment.

“Are you really alright, bestie?”

“I’m fine, Chandoo-ah~”

“Really?”

“Yes.” Jiyeon smiled and opened the door for the both of them only to find their teacher inside waiting. The incident was long forgotten right at once.

“Hyung.”

“Hmm?”

Myungsoo sighed as he looked at s, “I think someone is trying to hurt Jiyeon.”

“Why?”

“The flowerpot. I saw a shadow. That figure dropped it from the highest level and it aimed for Jiyeon.”

But the two members brushed it off, “You’re reading too much into it, Myungsoo. Maybe it’s the person living up there being careless.”

Myungsoo said no more but his mind was turning. *That’s not right. I definitely saw a girl figure up there.*

Baekhyun dropped the bouquet of flowers when he saw what happened in front of his eyes. He was there to surprise Jiyeon – Hyunjung – with a sudden visit, but he got a surprise himself. Seeing how the guy threw his life to save Jiyeon, he knew he had a competition himself.


Updated! ^^