Episode Eleven

God of Study Season 2

“Hi guys! Sorry I’m late!” Jiyeon cooed as she took a seat on the empty seat beside Chandoo. “I overslept!”

Bonggoo laughed as he patted Jiyeon’s head again, “You’re still the same old Hyunjung as before!”

“I know right!” Chandoo laughed too, “She never changed at all! Except that she turned so beautiful over the years~”

Jiyeon slapped Chandoo’s and Bonggoo’s arms lightly, asking them to stop teasing her which made all of them laughed instead.

It was the gathering of the 5 of them, with Suk Ho and Soo Jung, as invited by Suk Ho. They waited for a little longer before Baekhyun and Pulip came in together.

Right then, silence came upon the table.

Jiyeon laughed as she patted the two boys’ head, “It’s fine! I’ve seen them before so loosen up, kids! I’m long over it now!”

Chandoo smiled as he thought of Myungsoo again. “Oh yes. Of course you’re over Baekhyun now. You have someone else in your mind, don’t you?!”

Jiyeon turned red at once.

“Who is it?! Who is it?!” Bonggoo just had to be so curious but Jiyeon kept shut and hit Chandoo once again.

Baekhyun frowned as he felt a hard sting in his hard. “Hey, guys. Sorry we’re late.”

“Yeah! This man sure can sleep in well! He worked a midnight shift yesterday so he can’t wake up this morning!” Pulip explained, which made the situation so awkward in the end, with Pulip the only one laughing.

“Pulip, stop it.”

Pulip beamed widely, as though she was an angel descended from heaven and hooked her arms around Baekhyun tightly. “I’ve got it, I’ve got it~ Suk Ho ahjussi and ssem isn’t here yet?”

Bonggoo nodded his head as a response, “I guess they’re late huh?”

Right then, the door opened and in came the duo. “There they are!” And they came in with their hands interlocked.

The 5 students widened their eyes and stared at the couple in shocked. “WHAT IS THIS?! HUH?!”

Suk Ho beamed proudly before holding their hands up while Soo Jung was the embarrassed one. “This is what is happening.”

He even pecked the back of her palm with a wide grin on his face.

“SSEM!” Jiyeon shrieked, “Why didn’t you tell me at all?!”

Soo Jung pouted and showed Jiyeon some puppy eyes, “Sorry, Jiyeon-ah. He didn’t want me to say.”

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes and glared at her but only to giggle happily and hug her tightly, “Congratulations, ssem! And ahjussi! I was hoping for the two of you to be together anyway!”

Soon, the other students congratulated them too.

They settled down and chatted a little longer before Suk Ho brought the main topic out. He signaled Soo Jung to get the 5 cards out and she did at once.

“WOAH!”

“SSEM!” Jiyeon’s smile couldn’t grow any wider, “YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED!”

Soo Jung smiled and nodded her head, admitting to the relationship, finally. “And all of you are invited. All of you have to come, alright?”

“Of course we will go, ssem! Ahjussi! You better take good care of ssem or you’re dead!” Jiyeon cooed and warned cutely, which brought laughter to the table again.

However, not to one of them.

Pulip watched as Baekhyun smiled adoringly at her actions, yet again. *Na Hyunjung. Stop acting cute in front of my Baekhyun already! Stupid !*

Jiyeon turned to Pulip and the latter smiled at once. “Pulip-ah! We have to go shopping together, eo? And we’ll shop for each other’s clothes like before!”

“Eo… We’ll do that!”

Jiyeon beamed at her reply and returned to the attention to the rest at once while Pulip’s smile dropped again.

“Eo! That’s right! Jiyeon-ah! I heard from Chandoo you almost got hit by a car?!” Bonggoo mentioned and that caught Baekhyun’s attention.

“Really?! Are you alright now?!” Even Soo Jung was worried.

“I’m fine now, ssem! Don’t worry!”

“What happened, Chandoo-ah?”

Chandoo sighed as he patted Jiyeon’s head, “I’m not sure too. She was at my member’s house and when she was going home, someone tried to kill her. But my member said it wasn’t those horrible sasaeng fans. I don’t know who would do that too.”

“It’s probably someone who’s careless. I’m fine now, ssem! It’s nothing!”

Right on time, Baekhyun caught the glare Pulip was sending to Jiyeon, and he felt insecure once again. *Gil Pulip, it must be you huh? I won’t let you hurt Hyunjung again.*

The gathering ended soon after and everyone was off to their own road again. The adults went off first, followed by Bonggoo who hurried off to his part-time job.

Chandoo has to rush for his schedule too and Jiyeon was left with the couple, again. She smiled brightly and waved to the couple instead. “I know you both must be going for a date, right? I’m going to babysit someone now! Then I’ll go first! See you soon, Baekhyun-ah, Pulip-ah~”

And she walked the opposite way from them.

Baekhyun watched as Jiyeon turned around the corner and disappeared from his eyes again. “Baekhyun-ah! Let’s go for a date, shall we?”

“No.”

“Eo? Why? Do you have to go to the hospital again?”

“No.”

“Then what’s wrong? Are you busy?”

“No.”

“Hwang Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pushed Pulip’s hands away from his arms, “I’m calling it off.”

“WHAT?!”

“We’re over, Gil Pulip. I have no feelings for you from the beginning and not even now. I just wanted someone to forget Hyunjung. I thought I love you but I was wrong. Hyunjung is the one I truly love.” Baekhyun confessed honestly and walked away from her at once.

However, that made her real mad. “Na Hyunjung, you’re so dead.”


Updated! =D