Episode Ten

God of Study Season 2

“Jiyeon-ah! Park Jiyeon! Are you alright? Huh?!” Myungsoo panicked as he saw the blanked look on Jiyeon’s face. “Park Jiyeon!”

He patted her cheeks lightly, but she didn’t respond.

“Jiyeon-ah! Talk to me!”

Jiyeon panted badly and stared right into his eyes, with tears filling hers immediately.

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon began sobbing instead.

Myungsoo sighed in relieved when she finally replied and brought her into his arms tightly. “Gosh, you’ve scared me.”

“Oppa…”

The crying didn’t stop and as such, Myungsoo carried her up to his apartment instead.

“Dabin-ah! Move over for unnie to sit!”

Dabin did as told and looked at Jiyeon with a sad pout on her face, “What happened, appa?! Why is unnie crying?!”

“Unnie almost got hit by a car and she’s scared now.” Myungsoo explained softly such that Dabin will understand it.

Indeed, she understood.

Dabin went onto Jiyeon’s laps and hugged her tightly, “Unnie, don’t cry. Dabin is here to protect unnie.”

Jiyeon sniffled sadly as she wrapped her arms around Dabin tightly, finding comfort from the little girl. “Unnie is alright. Thank you, Dabin-ah.”

Myungsoo sighed as he cupped Jiyeon’s face, wiping her tears away with his thumbs. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes, oppa.” Jiyeon smiled and leaned her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Thank you, oppa. If it wasn’t for you, I would be dead by now.”

“Don’t say that.” Myungsoo wrapped his arm around her automatically and patted her arm rhythmically to calm her down. “I believe I’m there for a reason. I was there so I could save you.”

“Oppa…”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“You said that already, silly. Shhh, now just relax and go to sleep. I won’t let you leave tonight.” Myungsoo insisted and started humming his songs to them. Slowly, Jiyeon and Dabin fell asleep just like that.

Myungsoo made sure they both were safe in each of the rooms before returning to the living area to recall the whole situation.

Everything seemed to be targeting towards Jiyeon. “It couldn’t be those sasaeng fans, right? No… I didn’t see that girl before…”

He got an idea of how the girl looked, but he kept it to himself at the moment so as to stop Jiyeon from worrying further.

~~~~~

“OMO! BESTIE!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly with her arms opened, waiting for Chandoo to hug her and he did almost at once.

Chandoo was up at Myungsoo’s apartment since he told him to come over after he narrated the whole situation to Chandoo over the phone.

“My poor bestie. You must be so shocked and scared.”

“I’m fine now, bestie.”

Chandoo sighed and cupped her face, checking her up at once. “Are you hurt anywhere else? Huh?” He even checked her limbs too and that finally made her laughed.

“I’m fine, bestie.”

“That’s better.” Chandoo sighed and turned to Myungsoo at once, “Where’s Dabin?”

“School.”

“Ah~ that’s right.” He smiled but the smile was gone again, “But who would do this?! Do you think it’s our fans?!” He then turned to Jiyeon, shaking her roughly, “Have they found out you’re close to us?”

“Bestie! I’m dizzy now!”

Myungsoo pulled Chandoo away and the latter finally laughed sheepishly at his own actions. “I’m sorry, bestie~”

Jiyeon smiled and grabbed his hand instead. “Do you think I should stay away from you guys? Will I ruin Infinite?”

“Don’t say things like that.” Myungsoo hissed as he took a seat by her side on his bed. “I don’t allow that to happen.”

“But-”

“No buts. And I believe it’s not one of our fans.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I saw her face and it’s a new face. She’s not those sasaeng fans.” Myungsoo assured but Chandoo was alert at his words.

“Wait… HER?! It’s a girl?”

“Yes, it’s a girl in the driver’s seat.” Myungsoo was so confident about it and Chandoo knew he was right. If he’s confident about something, means he’s always right.

“Damn it! I’ll find out who it is.” Chandoo hissed.

“But how?”

Chandoo turned to Jiyeon with a pout on his face, “I don’t know too…”

That made her laughed again. “Silly. Maybe it’s all an accident and we’re reading into it too much.” Jiyeon stepped down from the bed and walked over to her bag to pick it up. “I think I have to head back home now.”

“I’ll get you home!” Both Chandoo and Myungsoo demanded, but only to look at each other again. “No can do, hyung. You have your radio schedule and I’m free.”

Jiyeon smiled and gave Myungsoo a tight hug, “Thank you, oppa. I’ll see you at night again.”

With that, Jiyeon left with Chandoo, leaving a satisfied Myungsoo behind. “She hugged me… SHE HUGGED ME! ASSA!”

Chandoo made sure Jiyeon was safely home before ringing his manager up to tell him his whereabouts.

And for the rest of the day, Chandoo stayed with Jiyeon to accompany her since he was free.


Updated! Keke~ :D