Episode Eighteen

God of Study Season 2

“Let’s go.”

Jiyeon frowned as she held Dabin tightly in her arms. “We’re not going!”

“Yes, appa! No!”

“You both are coming with me, that’s final.” Myungsoo demanded but the girls were strong on their point too.

“Park Jiyeon. Bring Dabin with you and come with me now.”

“No way! We’re not going, Kim Myungsoo! It’ll only make the matter worse!” Jiyeon demanded and was about to leave for the room but Myungsoo turned her back to face him.

“Pumpkin.”

Jiyeon sighed as she placed a chaste kiss at the side of his lips, “Oppa, we love you but we will only be a burden if we’re there. Everyone else will see you with us and your CEO will be so mad at you too.”

“You are my family, pumpkin. Dabin too. I’m prepared to confess everything today if it’s needed. I don’t care about reputation anymore.”

“Oppa…”

“Come with me?”

Jiyeon looked at Dabin, who was looking at her innocently too. “If things are going out of what we planned, I’m bringing Dabin out.”

“And I will be going with you.” Myungsoo pecked her lips as a reward and guided her out of the door with Dabin.

They hurried to his car and drove off at once despite media and fans standing outside the gates of the apartment building.

Myungsoo drove the both of them to his company only to find his manager already waiting at him at the lobby.

“Myungsoo! Finally!” He sighed when he saw Jiyeon and Dabin behind him. “Myungsoo-ah!”

“I’m going to confess everything, hyung.”

“Everything?!”

“Yes, everything.” Myungsoo announced and held Jiyeon’s hand before walking into the lift and up to search for his CEO.

There he was, in the meeting room with a few producers inside. “Myungsoo! What’s going on with you out there?!”

Myungsoo proudly showed the two girls to his CEO, “They are happening in my life out there.”

But that only made his CEO mad, “Kim Myungsoo! What is the meaning of this?! Since when do you have a kid?”

“Her name is Kim Dabin, and she’s already 4 years old.”

“4 YEARS OLD?!”

“And this girl right here, Park Jiyeon, is my girlfriend.”

“WHAT?! WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!”

Myungsoo spilled everything out. From the birth of Dabin, to knowing and loving Jiyeon. Everything. He said everything.

CEO was real mad. Really mad.

But a miracle happened. Dabin struggled out of Jiyeon’s arms and she let her down, just to watch her walked towards the CEO.

Dabin stood in front of the CEO as the others waited curiously for her next move. What she did simply awed the rest of them.

Dabin smiled like a pure angel and climbed onto the CEO’s laps, just to hug him tightly, “Samchoon! Please don’t scold appa. If appa is sad, Dabin will be sad and omma will be sad~”

“D-Dabin?”

Dabin smiled and gave a peck to his cheek, “Samchoon~ Dabin will love samchoon so samchoon don’t have to scold appa, okay? Appa has to love omma so Dabin will love samchoon~”

“Dabin-ah, get down now.” Myungsoo sighed and was about to get Dabin over but his CEO stopped him.

“Dabin-ah?”

“Yes, samchoon?”

“Do you really want appa and omma to be together and happy?”

“YES! Dabin loves appa and omma the most! And from now on, Dabin will love samchoon too!” Dabin honestly replied cutely.

The CEO sighed in the end as he hugged Dabin too. He looked at Myungsoo and Jiyeon, who had their heads lowered. “Don’t be ashamed of yourself. Look at your daughter. She can fight for you so you can fight for your own life too.”

“H-Hyung…”

“You can announce your story to the media. But as for the consequences, you have to be responsible.”

“I know, hyung! I can bear it!”

CEO smiled as he sat Dabin on the table in front of him, “Dabin-ah~ What do you want for lunch?”

“Dabin ate fish and chips for lunch just now! Omma cooked it and it was so yummy!”

“Really? Then do you want cake now? Or ice-cream? Samchoon can buy it for you!”

“CAKE! CAKE! DABIN WANTS CAKE!”

CEO smiled and picked Dabin up before heading for the door. “What are you doing? You have to think of your speech, Myungsoo.”

The couple looked at each other in surprise, before letting out a happy squeal. Myungsoo bowed politely to the other producers before hurrying down the aisle with Jiyeon to catch up with his CEO and Dabin.

Together, they headed to the lobby café for dessert while discussing about what to say. Myungsoo explained his life story to CEO and the latter finally released a statement to the media after Myungsoo brought his family back home.

“This is Woolim Entertainment speaking on behalf of Kim Myungsoo from Infinite. As everyone should have known by now, Myungsoo was seen with a woman and a little girl walking in and out of his apartment these few days.

After getting in contact with Myungsoo himself, this seems to be true. As a CEO, I’m disappointed to know it now when the kid is already 4 years old. But Myungsoo kept it a secret from everyone else, including me, to protect his little girl. To think about it thoroughly, I truly understand him. If I were in his position, I wouldn’t tell my CEO too. Myungsoo simply thought of his little girl’s safety before anything else.

As for the woman, she is Myungsoo’s girlfriend. That’s right. Myungsoo has a complicated past and his daughter’s mom left them. He went through obstacles with his daughter alone, and finally, a woman came into his life and saved him. She doesn’t mind being a mother of his daughter and trust me – this woman is indeed their life-saver. Myungsoo felt alive again. After knowing him for so many years, I did see his genuine smile these few days. I could see him glow.

Everyone, please take care of these couple and look at them with peaceful minds. Please do not curse or bash them as they are also human beings who want and wish for love. It’s indeed our fault to let this secret get out of hand but since it’s already out, we have to be honest. Please look at this family from a different view. They’re just like any family out there, hoping to be loved by everyone else, especially Myungsoo’s fans.

Everyone, this is Woolim Entertainment’s CEO, and I wish this family well in the future ahead.”


Updated :D