Episode Twenty

God of Study Season 2

A year later, Myungsoo and Jiyeon was already a married couple.

They got married months ago, 2 months right after Myungsoo proposed. Myungsoo prepared everything, not even allowing Jiyeon to get tired, and told her just to prepare to be the most beautiful bride ever.

Jiyeon couldn’t be glad than ever.

Myungsoo really treated her like a gem and a princess when she wasn’t even one. She was simply so touched by his actions.

And alas, they got married with Myungsoo being the perfect planner, making sure everything fits Jiyeon’s style – in which it did perfectly. He even invited Baekhyun to their wedding and everything turned out well for all of them.

Jiyeon was the happiest bride on earth indeed.

After sending Dabin to his parents’ house, they left for a 2 weeks honeymoon right after their wedding week and enjoyed fully before returning to work again.

Jiyeon began painting again while Myungsoo continued his job as an idol. Thankfully, his fans grew because of Jiyeon and Dabin, which benefitted everyone.

“Dabin-ah~ Appa is back~”

Dabin ran out to the living room only to shush her father up, “Shhhhh~”

Myungsoo got it at once and whispered softly, “What’s wrong, Dabin-ah?”

“Omma is sleeping!” Dabin too, whispered in return. Myungsoo smiled and picked Dabin up before hurrying into the room where Jiyeon will be at.

“Why is omma sleeping, not you?”

Dabin giggled happily instead, “Omma got tired because she was playing with Dabin~”

“Awww~ Our Dabin made omma tired again!”

Dabin smiled in bliss as she struggled to get down, in which Myungsoo let her go at once. Dabin then ran over to Jiyeon’s side just to give her cheek a peck.

“Dabin-ah, you’ll wake omma up.”

“Omma said to wake her up when appa is home though.”

“It’s fine.” Myungsoo smiled and held his hand out for Dabin to take, “Let’s go wash up and Dabin has to sleep.”

Dabin did as told and followed Myungsoo out obediently. They washed up quickly and Myungsoo returned to the room to put Dabin to sleep.

“Appa~”

“Yes?”

“Will appa carry omma like a princess again?”

“Of course, baby girl.” Myungsoo smiled as he pecked her head, “Go to sleep now. You have school tomorrow too.”

Dabin closed her eyes and mumbled out a wish which melted his heart again, “Dabin wants to be like omma. Dabin wants to be a princess.”

“You are one, my lovely girl.” Myungsoo assured her and made sure she was asleep before picking Jiyeon up from the carpet on the ground.

Right then, Jiyeon stirred awake. “Oppa?”

“Pumpkin. Did I wake you?”

Jiyeon smiled as she snuggled up into his chest happily, with her eyes still closed, “Not really. I was waiting for you anyway.”

“Pumpkin.”

“Hmm?”

“You should just sleep if you feel like it. Don’t wait up for me.”

“I can’t sleep without you by my side. The bed feels so empty.” Jiyeon pouted sadly as she opened her heavy eyelids just to take a good look at her husband.

Myungsoo returned her a smile as he her head gently, “Pumpkin…”

“Come home early next time, baby.”

“I will try to.”

Jiyeon smiled in satisfaction, even though she knew he couldn’t make it due to his schedules. He did try but his manager didn’t let him go easily and usually, the recordings got delayed. “I’m glad then. I’m already happy that you tried, baby. Don’t push yourself too hard for me and Dabin.”

“I’m not.” Myungsoo whispered sullenly, “I just felt so useless as a father and husband.”

“You’re not useless, oppa.” Jiyeon cupped his cheeks and it gently, looking right into his adoring eyes. “You’re my husband, Dabin’s appa, and Kkumie’s appa.”

Myungsoo placed his palm on her tummy and sighed sadly. “I wish I could help more.”

“You’re already a great help. Just by coming home every night and staying by my side, I’m happy.” Jiyeon honestly replied before pecking his lips lightly.

Myungsoo held her close and buried his head into her neck while she simply patted his back comfortably, keeping him calm. “Pumpkin.”

“Hmm?”

“Why do you love me?”

Jiyeon smiled against his hair, not feeling irritated although he would ask that every night. Instead, she found him so cute to ask that even though the reply would be the same. “Because you’re Kim Myungsoo.”

She knew – he just loved hearing that answer.

“I love you so much so much too.” Myungsoo demanded, “No words can describe how I feel when I first met you, even till now. The feeling just grow every second.”

“I feel the same, Kim Myungsoo.” Jiyeon cooed as she pecked the side of his head happily, “Go to sleep now. You have schedules tomorrow.”

“I’m cancelling it.”

“But baby-”

“I want to be with my family and that’s it.” Myungsoo declared, and Jiyeon was speechless. But she was happy deep inside. “I want to be with you, every step you take till the end of our lives.”

“We will be together till the end of our lives, baby.” Jiyeon promised, “And as for tomorrow, let’s go out for a picnic shall we? With Dabin and Kkumie, we will go out as a happy family.”

Myungsoo finally smiled. “Yes, we shall.”


It's done! :D Thanks for the support all these while, my lovely readers. <3