Episode Seventeen

God of Study Season 2

“Won Jinhee. She’s something I want to forget.”

“Baby…”

Myungsoo sighed before pulling his head away from her neck, just to stare right into her eyes before spilling everything out. “She’s my first love too. We met each other in high school, just like how you met Baekhyun. But I followed her around, not like yours.”

Jiyeon smiled as she his cheek with her fingers gently, waiting for him to continue.

“I chased her and she finally said yes in the end. We went out for about a year and since I was young, we did the foolish thing and Dabin was born. But after giving birth to Dabin, she left me and Dabin for a rich man. She didn’t even come back for us for once all these years.”

“Baby…”

“But I didn’t regret it. Dabin was like a gift to me.” Myungsoo smiled as he Dabin’s head gently, “And she brought me to you too.”

Jiyeon finally smiled at his words, “Baby…” Silence came but Jiyeon broke it in no time. “It’s all in the past. What we have is the future, oppa. I’m sure we will be happy ahead.”

Myungsoo melted at her words, yet again. “I love you, pumpkin.”

“More than your Jinhee?”

“More than that .”

Jiyeon cupped his lips at once, “Dabin is here, baby.”

Myungsoo smiled as he took her hands away from his mouth, “How about you? Do you love me?”

“Of course I do.”

“More than your first love?”

“More than Hwang Baekhyun.”

Myungsoo giggled and planted another kiss on her lips, which made her giggled too. “I love you, Kim Myungsoo.”

“I love you too, Park Jiyeon.”

~~~~~

Jiyeon was being discharged the next three days. The doctor made sure she was perfectly normal before sending her back home.

Well, Myungsoo and Dabin was the happiest of all. They could finally bring Jiyeon back to their house.

Jiyeon did as told and was being convinced to stay in Myungsoo’s apartment too, after much persuasion by Myungsoo and even Chandoo.

Now that she was in his apartment, Infinite came by more often than ever, just to be with Dabin and Jiyeon.

“Right, pumpkin.”

“Hmm?”

“Pulip…”

Jiyeon stopped washing the dishes when she heard that name. “What about her?”

“She will be jailed. Evidence was found and she was found guilty.”

“Hmm…” Jiyeon continued washing the dishes instead. Myungsoo sighed and walked over to her just to wrap his arms around her tightly.

“Pumpkin…”

“Hmm?”

“You’re not okay.”

“I’m fine, baby.”

Myungsoo off the tap and pulled her washing gloves out before turning her around. “Look at me, pumpkin.”

Jiyeon did as told and shifted her head up. Indeed, she was crying.

“Pumpkin…”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon sobbed and wrapped her arms around him, finding comfort, while he simply let her be.

After she was done crying, she looked up just to show Myungsoo her cute pout. “You made me cry again, baby.”

Myungsoo laughed and wiped her tears away before giving her lips a sweet peck, “But you felt better after, right?”

“Hmm~”

“That’s my girl.” Myungsoo pushed her out of the kitchen instead, “Go play with Dabin while I finish the dishes.”

“But-”

“No buts. Husband’s orders.”

“Psh. You’re not my husband yet.”

“Yet, is the keyword.” Myungsoo placed another kiss on her lips again before pushing her to the living area.

Jiyeon giggled shyly and went over to play with Dabin indeed, with the television playing the entertainment news.

“Breaking news! Infinite’s Myungsoo was found having a woman and a kid in his apartment!” That caught Jiyeon’s attention at once.

“Oppa!!” She stopped playing with Dabin and had her eyes glued on the television. “Oppa! Come here!”

“What’s wrong, pumpkin?”

Jiyeon pointed to the television, just to show Myungsoo the news, only to have him gasped too. “Oh no…”

Right at once, his phone rang and it was from his manager. “Things are getting out of hand, Myungsoo. Come to the company now. CEO wants to meet you.”


I guess it's finishing soon? :)