Episode Fifteen

God of Study Season 2

“Baekhyun-ah…”

Baekhyun smiled and patted his shoulder instead, “I’m fine. I knew this would be the ending too. I was late, so I don’t blame anyone but myself.”

Chandoo was glad he would be this open about it. “That’s good then. Get some rest, Baek. You need it.”

“You should get some rest too, big idol.”

They shared a good laughter before Chandoo opened the topic again, “Did you break up with Pulip already?”

“Yeah. I did.”

“Did you know… she was the one who did this?”

“SHE WAS THE DRIVER?!”

“Yeah… Apparently she tried killing Jiyeon before but was saved by Myungsoo. That time at his apartment building.. and he saw the driver’s face. Thanks to him we have the driver this time too. It’s the same person.”

“It’s Pulip…”

“Yes, it’s her.”

Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment. “I didn’t know she would do it to this extent. She was the one behind the flowerpot too.”

“She threw it down from the highest level?!”

“Yeah. I followed the figure that day when I wanted to visit Hyunjung… and realized it was her.”

“Oh God. I didn’t know Pulip could do such things.”

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, “Neither do I.”

They chatted a little longer before heading back to rest by themselves, promising to return the next day.

Myungsoo dealt with his company, made sure his schedules were pushed aside for the moment, before walking back to the ward to her side.

But right before he stepped into the ward, he couldn’t stop his smile from growing since he finally heard her voice.

She was awake!

And she was talking to Dabin.

But wait…

What was she planning?

Myungsoo stood outside the ward and heard every word, from the top to bottom, and knew about her small plan.

Myungsoo moved a few steps backward when he realized it was time. Right after they finished talking, Dabin ran over to the door and opened it widely, hurrying down the corridor. “APPA!”

“Eo, Dabin-ah! What’s wrong?!”

“Unnie! Unnie woke up!”

“REALLY?!”

“But unnie doesn’t know who Dabin is!”

Myungsoo pretended to be shock and brought her up at once, hurrying into the ward while trying hard to hide his smile away. “Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon blinked and looked at him innocently. “Who are you?”

Myungsoo gasped and placed Dabin on the bed before cupping her cheeks but only to be pushed away. “Who are you?! Why are you touching me?!”

Myungsoo ignored her cries and cupped her cheeks again, “It’s me! Your husband! Have you forgotten about me?! Eo?! We were so in love! How could you forget about me?! And look! Our daughter is here and you don’t remember her too?!”

Jiyeon gasped in horror when the tables had turned. “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHEN DID YOU BECOME MY HUSBAND?!”

Dabin gasped and went over to Jiyeon’s laps at once, “Unnie!”

That was when she knew she was being tricked. She turned to Myungsoo just to glare at him again, “YAH! YOU TRICKED ME!”

Myungsoo laughed madly as he took a seat down by her side, bringing her into his arms at once, “I heard everything out there. About your plans to act amnesia.”

“Psh.” Jiyeon scoffed and pushed him away, “That’s to punish you but it failed! Go away now! I hate you!”

“Uh-uh. Are you sure you hate me?”

“YES!”

“Dabin-ah~” Myungsoo cooed and smiled at Dabin, whom knew what she has to do.

“Unnie! Unnie said you like appa and Dabin now!”

“Dabin-ah!”

Myungsoo laughed madly before placing a kiss on her lips, surprising her while making Dabin so happy.

“We’re officially together now.” Myungsoo announced as Dabin clapped her hands in happiness. “You’re mine from now on.”

Jiyeon could only blush at his words. She was happy alright but she was still mad her punishment didn’t work out. “I’m still mad.”

“I’ll only allow you to be mad for 2 minutes because you need more rest.” Myungsoo smiled as he pressed the bell for help. “And you need to get a checkup by the doctor first.”

Jiyeon did get mad at him for 2 minutes and turned all better after the doctor checked her up.

“The doctor said you’re still weak.” Myungsoo cooed. “You can only be discharged if you showed good recovering signs.”

“I am recovering.”

“We’ll know tomorrow.” Myungsoo smiled as he took a seat by her side again. “And after you’re discharged, you’re to stay with me.”

“Why?!”

“First, you can take care of Dabin.” Dabin grinned as she clapped her hands, making the adults smiled too, “And second, I can take care of you.”

“Psh. I can take care of myself.”

“No you can’t. Look at where you landed now.”

“Ah, right!” Jiyeon snapped her fingers and looked up at him since she was in his arms then, “Have they caught the culprit?”

Myungsoo let out a sad smile instead, “Yeah, they did.”

“Who did it?!”

“Gil Pulip.”


Done!! =D