Episode Five

God of Study Season 2

“KYAAAA!!!!!! INFINITE OPPA!!!!!!!!”

Chandoo jumped when he heard the loud scream from his fan since it was shouted right into his ears.

But he managed to smile and bowed politely before hurrying off into the KBS building for their schedule.

“That was harsh.”

Myungsoo sighed and shook his head in disappointment. “Our fans sure have good vocals. They could be singers instead.”

“I know right!” Hoya sighed as he placed his arm around Myungsoo’s shoulders.

“Let’s go in now! We’re late!”

The 4 boys hurried into the lift and up they went to their designated level, afraid to be in the wrath of their manager.

“Hello! We’re Infinite! Please take care of us!” Infinite, the 4 member group, bowed politely as they entered the studio just to greet the staff members.

They were named as the most polite group ever since debut 2 years ago and they still hold onto the title tightly up till date.

All staff members simply loved working with them. They listened well and worked well. They were the ideal idols to work with at all times.

Infinite smiled as they walked down the corridor, even greeting their juniors first, before entering their waiting room.

“Rest a while and you’re up for rehearsal, kids.”

“Yes, hyung~”

The manager walked out to settle admin stuff, leaving the four boys alone in the room. “Who are you texting, Chandoo-ah?”

Chandoo widened his eyes when he was caught and soon became nervous. “E-Eo?”

“Who are you texting?”

“No-one!” And he quickly hid his phone.

“You’re the most innocent and gullible of us all, Hong Chandoo. Pass you phone to hyung now.” Woohyun demanded and Chandoo handed it over with a pout on his face.

“Hyung~ I didn’t text anyone!”

“Who said you didn’t?! Who’s Jiyeon bestie? Huh?”

He was caught alright. Chandoo sighed as his shoulders deflated. “She’s my best friend since high school and she just return from Paris! She’s here to watch me today and she’s asking me where she should go now.”

The boys got excited instead. “You should ask her to come here! Ask her to come here and look for you! Eo! Tell her to come here!”

“But-”

“It’ll be fine! The filming hasn’t begun and go get her through the cargo lift!”

“But manager hyung…”

“I’ll tell him. Just go now! Bring her up and show your bestie to us!”

Chandoo sprinted off with a bright grin on his face and down he went to get Jiyeon up. He returned within minutes and shoved Jiyeon into his waiting room even though she was rejecting the idea.

“Chandoo-ah! I said it’s fine! I could just stay with the audience and-”

Jiyeon kept quiet when she spotted the three boys in front of her. Right at once, her cheeks flushed with red color.

“Hyung! This is my bestie! Park Jiyeon, also known as Na Hyunjung!”

“PARK JIYEON! THAT- THAT- THAT ARTIST!”

Chandoo smiled proudly as he placed his arm on her shoulder, “Yup! And that artist is my bestie!”

Myungsoo finally tore his eyes away from his phone and looked at the new girl in the room only to have his eyes widened again.

“YOU!”

Jiyeon too, widened her eyes at the boy, “YOU!”

Chandoo frowned and backed away to the other two members as they stared at the duo in suspicion, “What is this?! You guys know each other?!”

Jiyeon giggled happily before nodding her head, “Eo! We met at the airport! I mistook his luggage for mine and he even helped me to take mine down the baggage strip. We met again, I see!”

“WOW!” The three audiences could only widen their eyes and jaws in surprise. “THIS IS FATE! YOU GUYS ARE SO FATED!”

Jiyeon turned red again, as well as Myungsoo, and they lowered their head shyly together.

“SEE! THEY’RE FATED TO MEET!” Hoya exclaimed loudly while Chandoo clapped his hands in bliss. “HYUNG! SHE’S THE ONE?!”

Myungsoo gasped in horror and jumped over to Chandoo just to clasp his hand over the latter’s mouth. “Shut up!”

Chandoo struggled away but Myungsoo was stronger alright.

But Jiyeon finally laughed at their interaction. “I see my bestie is in good hands huh?”

Chandoo finally got himself out from Myungsoo’s wrath and glared at him instead, “HYUNG! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN! I CAN’T BREATHE!”

“Don’t sprout nonsense again then.” Myungsoo pulled his tongue out just to give him a ‘mehrong’, and that made Jiyeon laughed again.

“Boys! Your turn to rehearse!”

Jiyeon was told to stay in the room and she did while waiting for the boys to return from their rehearsal.

And for the rest of the day, she stayed with Infinite and chatted happily as though she was one of them.

Of course, Myungsoo’s affection just couldn’t get away from the three members’ eyes. They saw how Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon the whole day and was double confirmed he was in love.


Updated! No Baekhyun today! :P