Episode Nine

God of Study Season 2

Jiyeon sighed the umpteenth times as she walked down the street while holding onto Dabin’s small hand.

Dabin frowned and shook her hand after stopping in the middle of the street, “Unnie~”

“E-Eo?”

“Unnie isn’t listening to Dabin just now!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly as she squatted down to Dabin’s side, “Unnie is sorry, Dabin-ah. Unnie was thinking about something else.”

“What is it, unnie?”

“It’s nothing big, silly girl. Dabin doesn’t understand too.”

“Tell Dabin! Tell Dabin, unnie~ Unnie wants to know!”

Jiyeon sighed as she picked Dabin up before she started walking again. “Unnie is so confused now, Dabin-ah.”

“Why is unnie confused?”

Jiyeon thought for a moment on how to change her words so Dabin could understand her, “You see, Dabin-ah…”

Dabin blinked her huge doe eyes as she looked at Jiyeon.

“Dabin’s appa… Appa told unnie yesterday that he likes unnie. Dabin knows what secret is right?”

“Yes! Dabin knows it! Secret is something dear to someone! Our teacher said it before! No one shares their secret with someone else since it’s something important to a person.”

“That’s right.” Jiyeon cooed. “And secrets can only be shared with someone who is really dear to you. Like Dabin. You’re close with appa and you share secret with appa, don’t you?”

“Yes! Dabin always tell appa Dabin’s secret!”

“That’s right. Only people with close relationship tell each other their secret. And appa wants unnie to tell appa all of unnie’s secret.”

“So appa wants to be close with unnie? Dabin too! Dabin wants to know all of unnie’s secrets!”

Jiyeon could finally smile at her cute actions. She gave Dabin’s cheek a peck before squeezing her tight in her arms. “Alright, alright. Unnie will share secrets with Dabin from now on~”

“Then what about appa?”

“Appa?”

“Is unnie going to share secrets with appa too?”

“Unnie doesn’t know too…”

Dabin smiled and cupped her cheeks instead so that she would be facing her. “Unnie~”

“Hmm?”

“Does unnie like appa?”

“EH?!”

Dabin giggled as she patted her red cheeks, “Unnie! Your face is turning red!”

“Dabin-ah~ Don’t tease unnie now!”

Dabin giggled as she wrapped her hands around Jiyeon’s neck, “Unnie~ If you feel butterflies in your tummy and if you feel giddy when appa is near you, then that means you like appa!”

That surprised Jiyeon, totally. “Wow! Dabin-ah! How did you know that?!”

“Our teacher teaches us that before!”

Jiyeon giggled as she blew raspberries into her chest, making the kid laughed in bliss again. It seemed as though her worries were gone in an instant, thanks to Dabin.

Jiyeon then brought her out to the mall for the rest of the day again before sending Dabin back home.

They enjoyed their time for a little longer and Myungsoo was home. “Dabin-ah~ Appa is back~”

“APPA! APPA IS BACK~”

Jiyeon smiled as she watched how Dabin flew over to Myungsoo in seconds. She stood up from the carpet too and finally locked eyes with Myungsoo.

That was when she felt the butterflies and dizziness Dabin mentioned before. *Oh no… This feeling… It’s the same when I love Baekhyun years ago…*

Jiyeon blushed as she lowered her head when Myungsoo approached her with Dabin koala-hugging his leg.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon tilted her head up and met eyes with him shyly.

“Thanks for the help today.”

She shook her head shyly, dropping her head down again.

Myungsoo couldn’t help but to let out a smile at her actions. She was clearly shy to even see him straight in the eyes like before. “Jiyeon-ah…”

“Yeah?”

“Look at me.”

Jiyeon bit her lips and tilted her head up again.

“Your cheeks are red now.”

Jiyeon cupped her own cheeks using her palms as her eyes widened, “I… I… I’m not!”

“Yes you are, unnie! Unnie face is so red now!”

“Dabin-ah!” Jiyeon shrieked and stormed her feet cutely before picking her bag up, “I’m going now! Bye-bye!”

With that, she hurried out of the apartment. Myungsoo smiled as he picked Dabin up just to place her on the couch, “Is Dabin my good girl?”

“YES!”

“Then… Is Dabin able to wait for appa here?”

“YES!”

“Freeze!” Myungsoo cooed playfully as he pointed at Dabin and she froze at once. “Dabin can’t move, right?”

The girl smiled widely while sitting obediently on the couch, not even speaking at all. Myungsoo pecked her head at once, “I’ll just send unnie in a cab and come right back. Wait for me, baby.”

And he was gone. Dabin giggled happily and waited obediently on the couch indeed.

Myungsoo rushed down the building and chased after Jiyeon once he spotted her walking through the opened-space car-park to get to the main road.

He smiled at her cute actions since she was hitting herself, and ran faster, trying to get to her side but to his horror, there was an incoming car speeding towards Jiyeon.

And it has no intention of stopping. It seemed as though the driver wanted her dead. Myungsoo looked into the car and saw a female inside glaring at Jiyeon dangerously and he knew she was in trouble.

Without further ado, Myungsoo ran over to Jiyeon’s side and hugged her tightly before dropping their bodies down onto the pathway, away from the car.

With that, the car sped out of the car-park, leaving the duo behind on the ground.


Small Update =D