Episode Sixteen

God of Study Season 2

“Pulip? Eh~ Oppa, you’re joking with me, right?!” Seeing no response from Myungsoo made Jiyeon thought otherwise. “Pulip…”

“I know she’s your friend. She’s Baekhyun’s ex-girlfriend, isn’t she? I’m sure she wanted to get back at you for coming back. She thought you will snatch Baekhyun away from her.”

“But I didn’t.”

“I know you didn’t. But she doesn’t know that.” Myungsoo honestly replied, “The flowerpot, the first accident I saved you from, and this accident too. It’s all done by her.”

“Pulip did all this to me…?”

“Yes, she did.” Myungsoo wiped her flowing tears away sadly, “Shhh… It’s fine now.”

“I thought we were friends.”

“But she didn’t think so.”

With that, she cried to sleep. Myungsoo placed her back under the covers comfortably before bringing Dabin over into his arms. “Sleepy now, baby girl?”

“Not yet, appa.”

“Hungry?”

Dabin giggled lightly as she showed Myungsoo a pinch of her thumb and index finger, “Just a little!”

Myungsoo carried her up and brought her out of the ward quietly instead. “Let’s go and grab some lunch, shall we? So we have the energy to take care of unnie.”

Dabin nodded her head and held onto Myungsoo as he walked to the cafeteria. “Appa~”

“Hmm?”

“Will it be okay if I call unnie omma?”

Myungsoo could feel his heart jumping, “You want to?”

“YES!”

“Then we’ll ask unnie if she wants it too, hmm? If she allows, then you can call her omma.”

Dabin smiled as though she was the happiest girl on earth as they went to grab their lunch. After which, Dabin hurried up to the ward just to be with Jiyeon again.

And she waited till she woke up.

“Unnie, unnie!”

Jiyeon smiled as she shifted up so Dabin could sit on her laps. “Hello to you too, Dabin-ah.”

“Unnie~”

“Hmm?”

“Can I call you omma?!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes as she felt her heart fluttered. “O-Omma…?”

“Unnie loves appa and appa loves unnie! So unnie will be Dabin’s omma!” Dabin replied honestly as she grinned widely at Jiyeon. The latter gulped and looked at Myungsoo, who was grinning too.

“So? Unnie! Can Dabin call you omma?!”

Jiyeon smiled with tears b in her eyes, so touched at the little girl’s words. “Alright. You can call me omma.”

Her simple permission made both Dabin and Myungsoo happy alright.

Dabin played with Jiyeon till late night before she fell asleep in her arms. Myungsoo wanted to get her away but Jiyeon stopped him, “It’s alright. Let Dabin sleep here.”

“Are you sure? You need to rest, pumpkin.”

“Pumpkin?” Jiyeon chuckled lightly at his random nickname for her.

“Eo. Pumpkin.” Myungsoo cooed as he leaned close to her face, burying his head into her neck soon after.

“Then what should I call you?”

“Anything you like.”

Jiyeon thought about it and smiled when she thought of one which she thought suited him the best. “Puppy.”

“Puppy?! I’m not a dog…”

“But you’re cute like one!” Seeing how unhappy Myungsoo was, Jiyeon thought about another nickname again. “Hmm… How about baby?”

“Baby?” This time, he was smiling.

“You acted as though you’re a baby.”

“Then baby it is!”

Jiyeon laughed as he settled down by her neck again, “Baby~”

“Yes, pumpkin?”

“I just wanted to try it out.”

Myungsoo chuckled in bliss and pecked her neck lightly, which made her shivered. “Baby~ don’t do that!”

“Do what?!” And he did it again.

“Baby~”

“Alright, alright.” He finally stopped and it came upon a comfortable silence again.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?”

“I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“About my first love…”

“I know everything now.”

“You do?”

“Chandoo told me when you’re in the theatre just now.” Myungsoo choked on his tears, thinking about how scary it was to lose her. “I know it now. It’s all in the past.”

Jiyeon his head with her free hand which made him so comfortable, “Then…”

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Who is Dabin’s omma?” Jiyeon whispered, “Real omma.”


Updated! ^^