Episode Nineteen

God of Study Season 2

“Pumpkin! PUMPKIN! PUMPKIN~~~~~~~~”

Jiyeon jumped up from her sleep, becoming wide awake. “Baby! What’s wrong?! Where’s Dabin?! Did something happen to her?!”

“No! NO!” Myungsoo grinned and jumped onto the bed, hugging her tightly in his arms while kissing her everywhere on her face.

Jiyeon groaned and tried pushing him away instead since it was still early in the morning and she just woke up. “Oppa! What’s wrong with you?!”

“PUMPKIN!”

“Yeah?”

“LOOK!” Myungsoo shoved the device into her palms, urging her to read the article on the media he just went into.

Jiyeon did as told and read it aloud. “After Woolim’s CEO stood up to speak about Myungsoo and his family, fans seemed to love Myungsoo and Infinite more. Comments were great and everyone wanted to see his girlfriend and daughter as soon as possible. ‘When can I see his girlfriend and daughter?!’, ‘Will we be invited to their wedding? Where is it held at?! I’ll be there for sure to wish them well!’, ‘How was his daughter like? I wish I could see a clear view of her daughter! She would be so cute!’, ‘I wish I could see Myungsoo’s girlfriend! I bet she will be so pretty! She’s such a brave woman, willing to take care of Myungsoo’s daughter despite not being her own!’ and many more.”

Jiyeon gasped in excitement before turning to Myungsoo at once, “BABY!!!!”

“PUMPKIN!!!!!”

They shared a tight hug which landed them onto the bed and giggled happily at the reaction of his fans. Jiyeon turned around so her belly would be on the bed just to look at the news again while Myungsoo planted his body on top of her hugging her tightly in his arms as he too, looked at the news in her hands.

“I can’t believe it, pumpkin. We made the right choice.”

“You made the right choice, oppa.” Jiyeon cooed before turning her head to him just to peck his cheek as a reward. “Thank you.”

Myungsoo too, placed a peck on her cheek just like how she did, “I love you.”

“Love you too, oppa~”

“Appa? Omma?”

The duo turned their heads to the door only to find their cute daughter standing there while rubbing her eyes cutely as she held onto her cute banana plush.

“Dabin-ah, you’re awake!”

Dabin walked into the room willingly and Myungsoo carried her up to the bed at once. “Dabin-ah~”

“Yes, appa?”

“You’re such a lovely angel.” Myungsoo cooed and hugged her tight before lying down onto the bed with her.

“Appa is an angel too~”

“What about omma?” Myungsoo cooed.

“Omma is the angel of all angels.” Dabin mumbled and soon fell back to sleep which made the adults so happy.

Myungsoo placed a kiss on her head before turning to Jiyeon, just to peck her lips too. “Love you.”

Jiyeon made sure he fell back to sleep too before waking up to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

Right when she finished it, the father-and-daughter came out for breakfast on time. They had another great morning and finally decided to head out to the mall – openly.

Indeed, fans began following them but they were matured enough to give them family spaces. Soon, photos were out on the web and positive comments were written on social sites again.

‘Myungsoo’s daughter is so cute!’, ‘Look! That’s Myungsoo’s pretty girlfriend! I wish I could be like her!’, ‘They look so happy as a family!’, ‘Even wearing sweat suits, they looked so cute in a family wear!’.

It became wild over seconds and soon, the family spotted s in the mall too. “Woah! Why are you guys here too?”

Chandoo pouted sadly before walking over to Jiyeon, “Bestie! How could you enjoy all of this without me?!”

“YEAH!” Woohyun and Hoya too, joined in and blamed the family but only to laugh it off when Dabin went up to greet them.

Hoya picked her up swiftly and they began walking down the corridor of the mall, leaving the couple behind.

Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Jiyeon automatically, as though it was where it belonged, and guided her down the corridor too, following the bunch of uncles with their niece. “This is so amazing.”

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

“I’m so happy right now.”

Myungsoo smiled as he knocked his head against hers lightly, “Me too, pumpkin.” Jiyeon sighed in bliss but only to catch off-guard at his next words, “So when are we going to have our kids?”

“OPPA!”

“What? We should make more kids, you know?”

“No! I don’t know.”

Myungsoo smirked and placed a kiss on her cheek happily, “We will have kids someday, pumpkin. Don’t be shy now.”

“Oppa~”

“Love you, Park Jiyeon.” Myungsoo cooed as he brought Jiyeon up to the stage in the middle of the mall – as prepared by the trio and their manager.

Yes, they came for a purpose.

“Oppa! Why are we up here?!”

Myungsoo smiled and waved Dabin over. “Dabin-ah, what do you have to tell omma?”

Dabin beamed widely as she held Jiyeon’s hand in her tiny ones. “Omma!”

“Eo, baby girl?”

“Would you marry appa, please?!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked up, only to find Myungsoo on his knees, holding a ring in the velvet box in his hand. “Park Jiyeon. Although we’ve not known each other for long, the time we spent together was enough to know everything about you. We promised no secrets with each other and I’ve told you everything about me.”

Jiyeon smiled with tears flowing down her cheeks, “I did too, oppa.”

“That’s what I thought.” Myungsoo cooed with a wide grin on his face, “And for the rest of my life, I want to be with you and Dabin and our future kids. Park Jiyeon, would you marry me?”

Jiyeon nodded her head immediately as she sobbed in joy. Myungsoo stood up and placed the ring into her finger before placing a quick peck on her lips.

Right at once, the fans cheered in joy and roared with happiness. The members and their manager watched the whole scene in excitement too.

“Can’t believe Myungsoo is the first one to get married.” Woohyun sighed but only to giggle when Dabin ran up to him again. “Dabin-ah~ Will you marry samchoon next time when you grow up?!”

“No!”

Woohyun pouted sadly which made the other boys laughed, “But why?!”

“Because samchoon is old!” That was another joke yet again.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon thanked the crowd before hurrying off to the side to join the rest again, earning more congratulatory wishes for themselves.

“Pumpkin.” Myungsoo whispered into her ears which caught her attention at once.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for accepting my proposal.”

“Baby.” Jiyeon turned to him just to cup his cheeks lovingly, looking right into his eyes, not bothering who else were watching them.

“Hmm?”

“Thanks for entering my life.”

They shared another sweet kiss again before continuing with their shopping in the mall since Dabin didn’t had enough fun.


Yeaap! It's ending soon =)