Cute

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CUTE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Cause this is what fate has chosen for us. Not you,not me,nobody can do anything about it.”

 

With each number of word leaving Leo’s lips, the more number of question popped into Hakyeon’s head. The questions were irritating enough to produce migraine in his head.  What he felt was indescribable, it was not fear but it was not curiosity either. He felt helpless; it felt as if the surface beneath him had suddenly vanished. He couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore, and he dropped eyelids, trying hard to take in everything that was happening to him.

 

This man, does he know the depth of the words he’s saying? Stuck with me, a ghost, moreover him? Is this some sort of sick joke? If it is then it’s not funny!

 

He yet tried to convince his brain that it must have been a prank. Maybe Eunji was playing a trick on him to make him forget about what happened before today, maybe this guy changed his whole face with plastic surgery,maybe……or maybe this really was the truth.

 

 

He wanted to kick out the possibility of this joke being the truth out of his mind, but the fact that the young man leaning so close to him, even whispering in his ear yet he was unable to feel the warmth of his breath against his skin managed to kick out all the possibility, except the one he wants.

 

 

“Can you really feel one’s breath when they stand to close? Maybe that only happens in drama right?? In reality you don’t feel them, do you?”

Hakyeon slowly opened his eyes, looking at a different direction from Leo who was no longer leaning before him.

 

Is that a question for me?

 

 

Leo examined the blank expression on his face. He could see that there was no sign of fear on the man’s face, then what was it that was disturbing that man so much? If Hakyeon was not scared of him, then there should not be any other problem, yet that man was troubled, yet his eyes trembled when he found out the truth, yet he demanded the reason, why? Leo eyes narrowed as these questions crossed his mind.

 

 

“N HYUNG!” the door slammed open as a blue haired man stood by it, panting hard. Hakyeon startled by the sudden entrance of another man let out a squeal before looking at that man’s direction.

 

 

“Ravi-ya. Whats wrong? Why are you panting so hard?”

 

 

Ravi like Raba? That’s a weird name.

 

 

Leo observed the blue haired guy from head to toe, well more like scanned him, before again turning his head to Hakyeon.

 

“Acquaintance?”

 

Hakyeon didn’t bother replying the question of his newly acquired ghost.

 

 

“Hyung,” finally calming down a bit, he walked towards Hakyeon’s direction where he passed right through the transparent figure of Leo . This kind of scene was a common scenery in horror movies yet seeing it right before his eyes, Hakyeon had to admit that it was somewhat scary enough to run a shiver down his spine. Well that just succeeded in kicking out all the other possibilities. He really was a ghost.

 

 

Ravi sat beside Hakyeon while placing his hand on Hakyeon’s thigh. Even with a glance at Leo,Hakyeon could easily read the annoyance posted on Leo’s face because of Ravi’s action.

 

 

What’s his deal?

 

 

“Hyung what happened? Why did you suddenly faint?”  Ravi said while lightly pressing Hakyeon’s thigh. Hakyeon didn’t mind this type of actions, but judging Leo’s face it was obvious that the ghost was not pleased with that.

 

 

Hakyeon slightly tilted his head to understand the situation here.

 

 

Is he mad because some guy is touching me? Or …

 

 

Hakyeon’s trail of thoughts got disrupted as he felt the sudden shaking of his thigh by Ravi who became impatient while waiting for hakyeon’s  reply.

Hakyeon moved his eyes to Ravi now who was whining like a baby before him right now.

 

“ah~ nothing! I just kinda felt lightheaded.”  Hakyeon put on a smile as he replied Ravi.

 

“Why?”

 

“why? That…. I dunno!” hakyeon was replying but his mind was at somewhere else. He wanted to confirm something.

 

“Hyung! I was so worried! But it’s sad how you won’t be able to enter the final any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter