The Encounter

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE ENCOUNTER[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]When he woke up, the room was already filled with people. He refused to move a muscle and closed his eyes, tried to go back to sleep but failing as many times as he did. It was no use. Even if he pray, even if he cried to God, it was no use. He could never go back to the past.

 

God why did you have to do this to me?

 

It was 2:03pm in the afternoon when that incident took place. It was one of the most important performance of his life. He had to do it perfectly. He worked hard to come this far and there was no way he would make some silly mistake to spoil all his hard work. Yet it happened.

 

He was dancing with all the efforts. If he had won this round he would get selected for the national competition. He had already passed eight rounds already and it was the last round that he had to pass. But nobody has any control over fate. And may be that is why, when he was dancing with his all might, his fate decided to play the trick and he fell a victim to it.

 

As he danced around flawlessly on stage when his head suddenly start to feel heavy. And before he could understand anything he was already on the ground. Everything before him became dark. And now that he opened his eyes, it was all over for him. And all he could do was to wish for the impossible to become possible.

 

"Are you awake Hakyeon?"

 

A female voice called out. He opened his eyes to see the girl leaning towards him ,pressing her hands on his bed. He faked a smile.

 

"Yes, no need to worry Eunji. I'm fine "

 

"Thank God! I got dead scared, " she almost fell down on her chair that was next to his bed.

 

"Even though the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with you, I still couldn't believe it. I mean, if you were all fine, then why would you suddenly collapse on the stage, right? That doesn't make any sense." She spoke all that in one breath.

 

"It doesn't,right? " he chuckled.

 

I wonder why did I actually collapse?

 

He could feel those tiny droplets building up in his eyes. But he didn't want her to see him like this, didn't want her to see him this weak. He covered his eyes with his right hand.

 

"Look! I've brought your favorite bana.. "

 

"Eunji... Can you leave me alone for a moment? " He asked, trying so hard to keep his voice stable.

 

Eunji stared at him for awhile before finally deciding to leave him in the room alone. Tears start to fall down. He could no longer hold them in. He felt like his world just collapsed. He had no idea what to do anymore. It was almost as if he just lost all his reason to live anymore.

 

"Maybe I should suicide. I don't have any future anyway.. It was my last chance and I wasted it completely. There is no meaning to this life anymore. Yes, I'll just die," he said to himself.

 

"Don't. Not already.."

A soft voice from not too afar spoke out. Hakyeon removed his hand and looked at the voice's direction to see the owner of the voice.

 

A tall young man with broad shoulders and black hair was sitting on the floor at a corner of the room,closing his eyes. He had fair complexion and wore a fine black shirt with black pants. 3 of his shirt's button were ed. From the way he dressed up, he looked like some sorts of celebrity. But the question was what he was doing at the corner of the room.Plus Hakyeon was sure that Eunji left him alone in the room.

 

"Umm... I was talking about killing myself. Anyway what are you doing there? "Hakyeon questioned him while getting up from the bed and sitting on it.

.

.

No reply. Hakyeon frowned.

 

"Mister, I asked you a question. What are you doing there? Who are you anyway? "

 

The man moved. He turned his head to face the other man with a darker complexion sitting on the bed across the room.

 

He seems to be the same age as me. Or should I say I used to be the same age as him...

 

He hated this thought. The fact that a person of his same age was sitting across the room, alive while he wasn't made him even more angry. He just sent him a glare instead of a reply. He had fierce and intimidating eyes that made him look even more daring.

 

The other person did not seem care about his glare much as he also returned him one.. 

 

"Excuse me! Ain't you gonna reply? "

The tanned one got up on his feet, demand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter