Beep Beep!

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] BEEP BEEP[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]  

“Hyung, Ravi's friends are here” Hongbin's voice echoed in the empty practice room and Hakyeon turned to see his guests.

 

“Ahh….. hello there”

 

Hakyeon greeted them. There was only 2 days left before the competition and Hakyeon and Hongbin almost started to wonder if they should change the choreography to only a dance for them since Ravi had such tight schedules these days and so did his crew. So, thinking that his friends would attend their program instead of Ravi's….. They doubted it. But Ravi, keeping his promise, found two female dancers and sent it to them. However,he had been keeping his distance from Hakyeon these days. And therefore, he did not bother coming, instead he just informed Hongbin about their arrival.

 

“I thought I would have to change the choreography. I was really worried. Thanks for lending us Your time.” Hakyeon said as all of them sat in a circle on the floor, and soon Hakyeon started explaining the dance movements to them.

 

As usual Leo sat down at the corner and closed his eyes. These days he misses the feeling of falling asleep . Thanks to the workaholic that does not know how to be tired or rest when he is tired, Leo also feels the numbness in his muscle that the other one completely ignores.That's why he tries to close his eyes and hopes for some kind of miracle to happen.

 

Well, having only 2 days in hand till the main dance, they finally found female dancers. Not that Leo understood why they needed a female dancer but since Hakyeon was so desperate, Leo also started to get worried. And now he is worried about whether they can learn it that quickly or not.

 

2 hours went by and Leo was rather surprised at how quickly those two ladies learned that dance. He shifted his gaze from Hongbin to those ladies and began to realize the difference between a dancer and a non dancer.

 

Dancing problem was resolved. And according to Hakyeon it was supposed to be a love song. But seeing Hakyeon he could not accept it as one. The dance started with them lazily hanging their body in the air almost creating a bridge while hands pointed at the roof probably to hold something. It seemed really weird to Leo. But rather than the beginning the ending was much more creepy to him. Well he always thought that part was creepy, but today it seemed creepier. In that part Hakyeon leaves the girl and goes to Hongbin. Then grabbing a fistfulof his hair and pulling the head back and turn slowly. The moment when Hakyeon turned Hongbin’s head, Leo was sure Hakyeon had every intention of snapping that neck of him. It again felt nothing but one of those Hakyeon’s regular murder dance, then again how much little could he know about dance.

 

And just as usual, in the break time, Hakyeon came and sat beside Leo with that water bottle and Leo just kept his eyes closed.

 

“What do you think of it?” Hakyeon asked.

 

“Of what?”

 

“The dance…” Hakyeon replied as he took a sip from his bottle.

 

“Regular…”

 

Hakyeon stopped.

 

“Why regular?”

 

Leo turned to his partner. His body was already tired, he could feel the ache in every part of his body. But his eyes seemed so filled with energy, something that he found quite amusing.

 

Do you ever get tired?.... I wonder …

 

“your expression, it seems as if you are about to kill Hongbin.”

 

Leo said in his usual calm tone, as he again returned to his old phase, closing his eyes.

 

And the next thing that all the people in the studio saw was Hakyeon, out of nowhere, started doing various types of splits, while Hakyeon thought he heard a kitty growling in pain.

 

And that growl managed to put a smile on Hakyeon,s face, while Leo arched on the floor like a turtle while grabbing his crotch.

 

“Ya…” Leo somehow managed to muttered. The pain was still too much for him to take also too sudden to get used to, and Hakyeon was for some reason too happy to see him at that situation to care about him anymore.

 

It was after doing 4 different types of splits for 10 whole minutes he stood up and walked up to the crouched up Leo.

 

“Was it fun?”

 

Leo slightly looked up to see the devilish smile on Hakyeon's face and he just somehow controlled the urge of cursing him.

 

“Stop saying that I look like a murderer all the time.”

 

Hakyeon told him firmly and Leo gasped at his words. He really did not say that he seemed like a murderer and he also did not realize that his sentence would hurt him that much until he actually said that to him.

 

Without further talking Hakyeon announced that the break time was over and they needed to get back to practice , when he didn't rest for even ten minutes. Leo also figured out that for some strange reason Hakyeon was mad at him.

 

The next day went away quickly while practicing. Hakyeon did not talk to Leo after that, as if Leo had become invisible to him. Leo wanted to pull on a conversation but he never got the time. Hakyeon always preoccupied himself with all sorts of job tgere was. From practicing to doing all the house chores, cleaning the studio he did it all. One time Leo thought it was because Hakyeon wanted to ignore him, but later he understood Hakyeon was doing all these because he was nervous and tensed. And without helping him to relax up a bit, he called him yet again a a dancer with murderous look. After figuring that much out, Leo just was not able to muster up the courage to talk to him again.

 

Leo lied down on his bed. It was 2 am in the morning and he could still see that round moon through the window shining ever so brightly. He lost count of how many times has he stood up and walked up to the other person’s bed and then again returned to his previous spot. He was awake. That means Hakyeon was awake as well. He shut his eyes.

 

“Leo-ah~” a low murmur fills the room and Leo opens his eyes. He could see his vulnerable carrier standing there at the door before him, unsure of what to do next.

Leo sat up. He stared at Hakyeon but still confused as to what was wrong with him.

 

Hakyeon looked straight into Leo’s eyes. He could feel the confusion. A small sigh left his lips, as his hands subconsciously formed two fist. He slightly opens up his lips but stops. Leo looks at his weird behavior, unable to understand what to do next. This was the first time he had seen Hakyeon that vulnerable without any reason.

 

“Never mind.” Hakyeon turns around. Stomping down the hall Hakyeon just entered his room, slamming the door behind him. Leaving the confused Leo alone.

 

Leo at first only blinked a few times before deciding to go into Hakyeon's room. Hakyeon was just lying on the bed, closing his eyes. Leo straight went and lied on the right side of the bed, he had to control his mouth from now on or the other one was not going to go easy on him anymore.

 

The next two days went really quickly. And as expected the morning of the ever wanting day was quite hectic. Hakyeon woke up and straight went to Hongbin’s garage. Despite of it being an important competition in Hakyeon’s life, he seemed rather calm. And Leo could feel the beam of confidence in his tone, movement, eyes everywhere. Leo didn’t know where did he get that confidence from, because if anybody asked him, he would still say that Hakyeon’s dancing was just normal. Then again, he was also happy to see Hakyeon in that mood. After all he wouldn’t want Hakyeon to be all nervous and crying over this simple matter either.

 

Leo was surprised to see all of Hakyeon’s children and his crush presented at Hongbin’s place. As if they all made a plan of meeting , which Leo very well knows that they didn’t. Hakyeon never talked to anybody either.But even though they all gathered together, most of them had their own places to attend to. It almost seemed as if they gathered to say goodbye.

 

“Will you really not come to see our performance?”

 

Hongbin asked Ravi who was busy in packing up his clothes.Hyuk was also there, to pick Ravi up. Since Ravi and his, both destination was Jeju-do. He offered Ravi gladly accepted it.

 

“Well I would love to but I have my job. And it’s important. This will help me in the future you know.” Ravi replied while zipping up his bag.

 

“Even Hyogi can’t see my performance this time..” Hakyeon pouted.

 

Hyuk giggled ,

 

“I’ll watch it on the TV Umma.”

 

“Umma?” Eunji who was checking what dress could possibly Hongbin and Hakyeon wear finally said something.

 

“Yes, he calls me umma.” Hakyeon replied.

 

“Are you going to wear this?” Hyuk walked upto Eunji and frowned at two old blue t-shirt and two pair of black jeans that Eunji finally laid up on the bed before them.

 

“Yeah. it’s the only same colored t-shirt that Hongbin and Ravi has. So they will have to work with it this time.” Eunji smiled at Hyuk, and Hyuk just raised his eyebrow. He was truly shocked and his face was screaming it.

Well Hyuk obviously was not the only one shocked here. If Leo could then he would probably pinch himself right now to prove that it was just a dream.

 

“She is joking right?” Leo murmured under his breath.

 

Hakyeon turned to him and slightly shook his head to let him know that she was serious.

 

“But….”

 

“You’ll be shown on TV!”

 

Leo started and Hyuk surprisingly finished his sentence.

 

“How could you wear this? At least wear something new.” Hyuk demanded and Eunji and Hakyeon huddled up together.

 

“But new clothes costs too much…” Hakyeon whined.

 

“Plus! Ravi and Hongbin only wore it two or three times only. I even washed it nicely!” Eunji pouted.

 

Hyuk’s jaw dropped and Ken just buried his face in his palms. Leo seriously just could not believe what he had just heard. He was confused as to whether it was a carefree or a stupid act by these people. Hyuk again opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by Ravi.

 

“Hyung really doesn’t need fancy clothes.” And he let out a low chuckle.

 

“He can even make those old clothes work perfectly. You rich buddies really don’t need to worry about us old fellas. It’ll be fine.”

Ravi finished his sentence by sending a wink at Hakyeon’s direction. But of course, neither Hyuk, Ken nor Leo bought his story. Their reaction was still the same. So Ravi did no further effort in trying to make them understand his words. He left all of them inside the room and went to the kitchen.

 

“Ravi knows it well. You don’t need to worry.” Hakyeon sent them a reassuring smile which got ignored and Hyuk pulled out his phone. He also went out of the room while making a call.

 

“I wish I could give you the key to my house now. All my clothes are probably untouched right now.” Leo sioghed. Hakyeon didn’t say anything. He still seemed as if he didn’t understand why they were acting like that.

 

Ravi returned with 7 spider lily sticks in his hand and handed it to each one of them in the rooms. He had two left in his hands.

 

“What are these for?” Ken asked Ravi.

 

“These? Since today is a special day for most of us its for all of you. My good luck wish to you all.” Ravi said as he handed out Ken’s one to him.

 

“Who are those two for then?” Hongbin pointed at the two flower sticks in Ravi’s hand.

 

“One is for Hyuk. He has an important meeting today. And another one is for Kai. He’s a great friend. Also a great help.” Ravi grinned at Hongbin.

 

“Ahh~ that Idol guy! He’s the one who hired your crew as back dancers right?”

 

“Well not exactly hired… he recommended us.”

 

“Yeah...the reason why you can’t come to see my performance today.”

 

Hongbin snorted. And Ravi wrapped his hands around Hongbin,

 

“I’m sure my artwork would  be awesome.”

 

Hongbin made the face at him and Ravi just smiled in return.

 

“You two seriously needs to get a room.” Ken said in an obvious tone and Ravi and Hongbin turned their head to him.

 

“Why?” Ravi sounded confused.

 

“Jealous?” while Hongbin sounded as if he was mocking Ken. Hongbin and Ken stared at each other for quite a while as if an unspoken argument went on between them before Hyuk entered the room and took all the attention to himself.

 

“Hyung, I’ve ordered your costumes for you. Pick it up from my office before going. I’m sure it’ll be better than those. And is that for me?” Hyuk asked, eyes fixed on the two flowersticks in Ravi’s hand. Ravi nodded and handed one to him.

 

“Who’s the other one for?”

 

“My friend. He is an idol.” Ravi said as a proud smile spread on his face.

 

“Ah… okay then. Are we leaving now?”

 

Hyuk looked at his watch and Ravi released Hongbin to reach for his bag.

 

“Ravi.. take mine as well. Give it to him.”Hongbin raised his one to him as well.

 

“Why?” Ravi asked while taking it into his hand.

 

“No reason… who knows! I might meet you again today….and him...…so .just give it to him.”

 

“You’re acting suspicious.”

 

“No, I’m not,” Hongbin replied, hitting his head lightly. Ravi just smiled at his silly action and left with Hyuk.

 

“We should get going as well…..right?” Hakyeon clapped twice and the Ken, Hongbin Eunji also started to get ready. And Leo just let out a silent sigh.

 

I guess there’s nothing for me to do today.

 

Ravi sat on the passenger seat along with Hyuk and pulled out his earphone, getting ready for a two hour journey.

 

“Do you really think they forgot?” Hyuk spoke, almost as if he whispered to himself.

 

Ravi looked at his side, baffled after being able to register only two of Hyuk’s uttered words, they and forgot.

 

“Did you say something?” Ravi asked. Hyuk’s eyebrows furrowed at Ravi’s question as if that one question was enough to exhaust him to death.But he immediately replaced it with a sunshine beam and looked at Ravi with eyes filled with the energy of youth.

 

“Your friends…. Is he famous?”

 

‘YUP! Didn’t you hear about EXO? He’s from that group. Girls are crazy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter