This Place Is a Prison

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE PLACEIS POISON[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The pain had increased. First it was only his right wrist, and now the pain had spread to his elbow. He hardly could move it now. He stared at Hakyeon's face so many times in these last 20 minutes, to read his reactions, to understand if there was any sign of him also feeling the pain. But he couldn't see it. All he noticed was happiness, and joy plastered on that human’s face,And now Leo was feeling weird to even complain about pain. But then again he just couldn't accept how Hakyeon was occupying with this pain,it was just too much to bear.


The blisters were nothing compared to this.


Leo did not move his hand even once. Wave of thoughts were crashing inside of Leo’s mind. Pain was one of the reason, and that ticket was the second.


“Leo, can you believe, I can Dance in the competition again?”


“Hm..”


Hakyeon stopped dead in his ways,shocked into silence by Leo’s sudden coldness towards him.


Conscience pricked him. He asked curtly,


“For real?”


Hakyeon looked over his shoulder to see Leo.


“Are you not happy about it?”


Honestly… no…


Leo was just scared, seeing Hakyeon these days, he realized one thing.. Pain does not stop that latter. So be it a broken heart or a broken wrist, the fact was that they were going to the studio and he will dance with all his might,and Leo will have to sit in a corner, holding his screams in.


Could he actually be happy?


“Of course I am.” With that Leo past by him.


Hakyeon started off as well.


“You don't seem like it though…”


Leo clenched his fist.


Yup it still hurts.


Standing in front of the door, Leo waited for Hakyeon to open it, well it was not as if he needed to open the door, he just wanted to examine Hakyeon's expression one more time, while pushing the door.

yup....

It only hurt him, as only rage and disbelief was now painted on Hakyeon's face when he swung the door open. However Leo still did not seem to be able to believe that.


“what do you think which song should I dance to??”


Hakyeon had his eyes fixed on the stereo.

He fixed the volume while Leo’s eyes scanned through Hakyeon's right hand, noticing how with each of his little movement the bracelet also swayed a little back and forth, causing the reflection of lights from it to dance on the wall.


This place is a prison


And these people aren't your friends…


The music start to flow, while Hakyeon took his dance stance.


Inhaling thrills through $20 bills…


And with that Hakyeon start to move. Despite how much it hurt Leo, when Hakyeon danced, he could not stop himself from watching that man moving,every time he moved, his heart start to ache. The dancer’s moves always portrayed a sad yet angry story,and today was no different. However the emotions were ever so strong,compiling with the songs lyrics , those movements sent out a strong massage, the half smooth moves with hint of sharpness made by the dancer never failed Leo to held his breath in, sometimes causing shivers to run down his spine. That is also a reason why he never told the dancer to stop until the pain felt as if it could murder him.



And I know that it's not a party if it happens every night

Pretending there's glamour and candelabra

When you're drinking by candlelight


Leo himself didn't know when his jaw dropped,the dancer was too much engrossed in his music, and the lunatic look in his eyes with the murderous smile just proved how much he was into the role. The dancer delivered the emotions fastidiously causing the observer to feel sad, and pitiful .


How can such a smiling figure deliver these emotions so….. Strongly?


It was then, Leo’s eyes widened and he just laid on his left side, holding his right knee tightly with his left hand. His lips quivered in pain.


Letting out a groan, he looked up at Hakyeon, hardly able to keep his eyes open because the pain kept on increasing with each steps Hakyeon took out there.


“Hakyeon-ah …. stop…”


His quiet voice was a stark contrast to the loud music that filled the studio. And before he realized, he was all curled up on the ground, somewhat praying that Hakyeon would look over at him, would stop taking steps.
Would stop dancing...


It's not an impossible wish, right?


What does it take, how long must I wait?


Hakyeon rolled his head back, only to stop at the sight of Leo crunched up at the floor. Hakyeon stopped. Almost running to Leo, again confused about what to do next,he sat before him, putting his all weight on his knees.


“What happened, did I hurt you again?”


Hakyeon asked, with both confusion and mock in his tone.


Leo moved a little, glad that Hakyeon stopped moving,
But his sitting stance did not help Leo much, he tried to look up at him.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter