What's Going On?

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]WHAT'S GOING ON?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The phone rang again. Hakyeon could feel the vibration through the mattress. But he refused to pick it up. Pulling the quilt over his face, he groaned in annoyance. He never got a call in this early morning, well it was not that early since it was already past ten am but he just didn’t want to open his eyes.

 

Reason, he didn’t want to look at Leo. So being as foolish as he could he tried to act as if he was asleep.

 

Leo stood before the window, looking down at the street, hands shoved into his pockets. Breeze messed the curtains up. Blocking his vision. It pissed Leo off a little reminding him that he couldn’t do anything to remove that curtain, after all he could never touch them. But then he stopped caring, it wasn’t like he was looking at anything particular. He just saw people walking, just saw them holding another’s hand, holding objects, doing everything that normal people could do, and he couldn’t.

He was doing it for a while, he didn’t know for how long.

 

Today that simple human thing seemed daringly beautiful to him. Hakyeon’s groan reached his ears, he moved his head a little, so he could at least see him with the corner, but Hakyeon couldn’t see him.

 

Hakyeon peered through the quilt, eyes opened a slit searching for Leo, who was standing right before him. His back facing him. His heart sank a little. His eyes were still red. The few hours nap that he had taken last night was not enough rest for his eyes.

And looking at Leo he again felt his eyes would start bawling out.

Last night Leo didn’t say a single word to Hakyeon when he soaked his pillow with his tears. And whenever Hakyeon sneaked a glance at him, he saw Leo just sleeping on the couch with his hand over his eyes. It torn his inside apart when Leo was that cold. Hakyeon was so used to Leo always looking at him, from afar for the past month that he didn’t even realize that it was a part of his own life now. He needed Leo to look at him, he needed it bad. And that thought again made Hakyeon sob harder, but Leo didn’t budge. The thought it was your fault to begin with was clearly written all over his face.


 

Ten first mocked at him saying he shouldn’t be crying when he told Hakyeon on the very first day that he would be eliminated. But when Hakyeon cried the whole night away, even Ten became concerned, patting his back a little, offering him food, even calling the directors of the show to inform them about Hakyeon’s weird behavior before leaving for practice. Well, it’s not like Ten knew what was going on with Hakyeon, how could he know when Hakyeon’s other part was just strikingly confused as well.

Unlike Ten, after seeing Hakyeon’s weird behavior from past night, Leo decided to take it as Hakyeon’s transforming time. Like werewolves turning into their full form on full moon, Hakyeon must become sensitive on this time of month, or else he didn’t know what the hell happened yesterday that Hakyeon had to punch into a wall, tell him weird things and then finally cry all night long and now hiding under a blanket.

 

The ringing of the phone finally ceased. Hakyeon finally brought out his hand, reaching for the phone.

 

42 Missed calls.

 

Hakyeon went through the call log, the calls were at first from Hongbin, then the last 18 calls were from Ravi. It was strange for them to give so many calls, but if something strange was going on then Eunji would have called as well. Hakyeon threw the phone on the bed again, getting up he walked to the window. Leo casted a glance at Hakyeon’s bare feet once when it stopped beside him, then again returned his gaze back to the street.

 

“It’s a busy day.” Hakyeon spoke up, “Too much noise…..and-“

 

His phone again started to ring, not from call. Just sounded like an alarm or reminder. Leo turned his face to the bed, looking at the vibrating phone. Hakyeon’s breathe hitched once in his throat, before he again continued, eyes still fixed on the street and hands folded before his torso. He was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

 

“The day is a lot brighter…..It seems my schedules for today is gone as well…”

 

Leo again shifted his gaze back to Hakyeon’s feet, Hakyeon’s toenails were almost digging through the brown carpet beneath his feet. And Leo could very well feel the Hakyeon’s blunt fingernails digging into his both palm. Leo again didn’t know what he was doing and what was it that was so hard? He just couldn’t tell.

 

“Should we go out for a walk?”

 

Hakyeon just flatly offered, Leo finally looked at Hakyeon. His eyes were red-rimmed, the tear stains still visible, and his whole face seemed red because of constant rubbing last night. Even his fringes were swiped behind, viewing his forehead. Hakyeon didn’t look at him, just his teeth bit the inside part of his lips,

Leo moved such as he was standing before him, scaling his eyes with Hakyeon’s .

 

Hakyeon guiltily avoided his eyes, looking at … well he didn’t know where to look at. He lowered his eyes to look a down but those pink rosy puffy lips having a slight upturn at the end maybe natural or maybe smirk greeted him and then the strong jawline that seemed too appealing to Hakyeon when he was a man-made Hakyeon feel a twist inside of his stomach. He instantly lowered his gaze a little more, at Leo’s throat but that Adam’s apple just had to make it weirder. He looked a little more down to give his eyes rest and stop his mind from noticing things that was appealing about a man. But he ended up noticing how much of Leo’s neckline was always revealed showing his perfect  collar bones and wide shoulder.

 

Was his shoulders always this wide?

 

Hakyeon lowered his vision more, and then the weird feeling increased in a massive amount because his tight white chest was always bare, like he never buttoned up those three buttons that Hakyeon had been mentioning from the very first day, and it looked more whiter and smooth for some reason. And when he looked a little more down, the spot that his eyes caught was not exactly something that he should look at. Looking a little lower..nah, his vision wouldn’t go any further down without moving his head or at least lowering his head. His cheeks started to get redder thanks to the embarrassing sights.

 

Hakyeon turned his gaze completely away from him, but Leo moved with his eyes. Again letting his vision get a perfect view of everything that obviously his fangirls used to scream about when he was alive. Hakyeon didn’t know why but the thought fangirls always seeing him in this state kinda made him snort inside, but meantime he himself found that weird that he snorted.

 

Maybe it’s because of the lack of sleep that my mind is seeing things differently…

 

Hakyeon again looked away, Leo also repeated the process.

 

“What?” Hakyeon finally asked a little pouting looking at Leo’s eyes.

 

Leo didn’t reply, just ran his eyes all over Hakyeon’s body once. Hakyeon felt the gaze and his heartbeat snapped for one second when Leo stopped at his lips, but soon cursed himself because Leo stared right into his eyes after that second. Looking at him with questionable eyes.

 

He probably felt it as well….….

 

Did his heart….huh?

 

“What are you looking at so much? Never seen me before? I’m always standing before you! So what are you doing? I asked you if you wanted to go for a walk! Not to scan me! And why were you even staring at my lips? That’s so weird!” Hakyeon mumbled in a slight louder tone, maybe to fide the frustrated state he was in.

 

Leo scowled as he took his hand out. Hakyeon looked at him raising his hand, slowly coming forward, his fingers above his nose, then moving up, to his forehead, Hakyeon didn’t know why but he gulped.

 

Then.. it went through his forehead, Hakyeon felt a bit disappointed though he shouldn’t have. Maybe it was because he knew it won’t happen was why he was disappointed, but still he wondered what else had he expected if not this.

 

“I wish I could push you down on your bed now….”

 

That was all Hakyeon needed for his mind to start mixing all the weird appealing things that he had seen on Leo and start a final movie out of them. Hakyeon could feel steam coming out of his ears as he looked at Leo’s eyes with all the power in his body. And he felt as if his blunt nails could make the blood gush out at any time.

“Wha-what are you talking about?!” Hakyeon stammered.

 

“Sit atop you…”

 

“YA!!!” Hakyeon took a step back, Leo took his hand away and put it in his pocket.

 

“And place a few punches on your face.”

 

Hakyeon perked his eyebrow up, a bit dumbfounded, an awkward smile flashed up on his face, he parted his lips a little.

 

“What?”

 

“Two on your right cheek, two on your left.”

 

“You were talking about hitting me? Oh….”

 

Leo made the face at him,

 

“What did you think?”

 

“Huh? Nothing….”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter